• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Schwartz told Jim Harbaugh he was going to fail before the season started

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the reaction to the handshake and backslap was a bit over the top but what I thought was really lame was the the way he complained about it after the game. That was weak.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh was a little out of control when he shook Schwartz' hand and the back slap (but with Malice? come on), but I think Schwartz was the one who took it to the next level and is the real hypocrite. He is always fist pumping, yelling, being demonstrative and he can't take a little of that when it comes his way? He could have walked away and Harbaugh would be viewed as the asshole today, but instead most people are talking about how Schwartz overreacted.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
for the record, my opinion is Harbaugh should be in line with NFL protocol. granted i'm not sure what that means but whenever it calls for it, he should do it.

also IMO, i don't blame Schwartz for reacting the way he did, ANY of you would too if Harbaugh did it to you. being 'emotional' isn't an excuse cause i'm sure Schwartz's emotion was in much worse shape.

I still don't see what Harbaugh did wrong. I haven't defended him much but on this one I gotta. I like the emotion he shows as long as it doesn't get in the way of his in-game decision-making.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, Schwartz says that an obscenity happened but he never directly said it was a statement.. maybe Schwartz just felt that the shove was an obscene gesture?

Schwartz is a hypocrite with the "protocol" thing. What about the protocol of not shouting over to the other sideline to "know the rules", what about the protocol of not chasing down a coach to try and start a fight... or taunting opposing players. One should follow the rest of the unwritten rules of being a head coach if he's going to expect others to follow them with him.

Repped for truth!