• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Harbaugh coach of the year

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously this was leaked earlier by Jed York, but now it's official.

Jim Harbaugh is your Coach of the Year | ProFootballTalk

49ers coach Jim Harbaugh scored another victory Saturday, and this one was decisive.

The Associated Press named Harbaugh their Coach of the Year. He received 45 votes, Packers coach Mike McCarthy got three, and John Fox got two votes.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm surprised he only got 45 votes

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
now comes the harder parts....sustaining success first, then increasing it to a SB win.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fox should have gotten it if it wasn't for Harbaugh. It may not have seemed like he did that much but he changed the entire way of playing mid season and won the division. Although, I would say they lost the division a little less than everyone else. I give a lot of props to Fox for what he did.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
now comes the harder parts....sustaining success first, then increasing it to a SB win.

I agree with this Deep, but you know what I feel will keep us in the 10+ win category for quite a while is hunger. Now that they have tasted success I think they can't wait to get things started again. Winning is it's own motivator and we came within a few plays of having 18 games this year...

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Fox should have gotten it if it wasn't for Harbaugh. It may not have seemed like he did that much but he changed the entire way of playing mid season and won the division. Although, I would say they lost the division a little less than everyone else. I give a lot of props to Fox for what he did.

Really??? Fox??? That team was shit. They were lucky to be in a horrible division. Like you said, they basically lost the division less then everyone else.

If not for Harbaugh I'd go with Bill Belecheck or Mike McCarthy

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i give credit to fox for holding his nose and running in

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this Deep, but you know what I feel will keep us in the 10+ win category for quite a while is hunger. Now that they have tasted success I think they can't wait to get things started again. Winning is it's own motivator and we came within a few plays of having 18 games this year...

Not that it makes a difference, but you mean 19. Just trying to increase my post count, my doctor says it's good for, well, I can't say.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not that it makes a difference, but you mean 19. Just trying to increase my post count, my doctor says it's good for, well, I can't say.

I was caught thinking between writing 19 games and 18 wins and landed in the middle - thanks '82...Yes, I meant 19 games...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was caught thinking between writing 19 games and 18 wins and landed in the middle - thanks '82...Yes, I meant 19 games...

But even then, you'd mean 16, right? (15-3 + SB) Unless you're suggesting we were a few plays from 18-1 (Dallas, Arizona, and NY) before the SB game. Wow, I guess, that is true. But then we would have played the Giants first instead of NO, right? And GB would have played NO. Maybe we'd have the Rodgers-Smith game? I hope we face Rodgers next year and beat them. GB loss would be good. Don't care what round as long as we win the SB.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
But even then, you'd mean 16, right? (15-3 + SB) Unless you're suggesting we were a few plays from 18-1 (Dallas, Arizona, and NY) before the SB game. Wow, I guess, that is true. But then we would have played the Giants first instead of NO, right? And GB would have played NO. Maybe we'd have the Rodgers-Smith game? I hope we face Rodgers next year and beat them. GB loss would be good. Don't care what round as long as we win the SB.

LMFAO!!!!...Yes!!!...Thanks again...19 games...Why I was thinking we were undefeated is beyond me...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!!!...Yes!!!...Thanks again...19 games...Why I was thinking we were undefeated is beyond me...

We were undefeated, weren't we? Jerry Rice and Joe Montana never played elsewhere. I can't wait for our Niner-Pats game tomorrow!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
That's awesome. Well deserved, he did a great job with the Niners,maybe moreso with Alex Smith.
Congrats Jim..

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We were undefeated, weren't we? Jerry Rice and Joe Montana never played elsewhere. I can't wait for our Niner-Pats game tomorrow!

Exactly!! Our 19th victory awaits!! ;)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!! Our 19th victory awaits!! ;)

I know I was kidding but part of me is hoping denial will get me out of my semi-funk. You can accomplish anything mentally, so I'm going to just be happy tomorrow regardless of what happens. Giants win - yes, we're second place now, first place next year. Pats win - take that, New York!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know I was kidding but part of me is hoping denial will get me out of my semi-funk. You can accomplish anything mentally, so I'm going to just be happy tomorrow regardless of what happens. Giants win - yes, we're second place now, first place next year. Pats win - take that, New York!

I watching the NFL honors show and just dying...

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Lol good stuff.

I had my yearly check-up at the VA medical center last tuesday and one of the questions the nurse asked me was if I had been depressed lately and I told her yes (I was half joking..) and that it was because of the san fran loss. She laughed and said that I was not the first patient who had told her that that day either lol.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol good stuff.

I had my yearly check-up at the VA medical center last tuesday and one of the questions the nurse asked me was if I had been depressed lately and I told her yes (I was half joking..) and that it was because of the san fran loss. She laughed and said that I was not the first patient who had told her that that day either lol.

F'ing Hilarious, H!!!! Repped!!!