• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry's Fallback Excuses (There's ONE Solution)

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry and his trained idiot son are going to start up the excuse machine.

The offensive line (because of injuries) can't compete.

BUT, management knew before the season started, Tyron Smith's history of the last three seasons, not playing a full season.
Travis Fredrick retiring.
L. Collins injured.

WITH Dak Prescott, the COWBOYS had 2 wins and 3 losses..........should have had only 1 win.
With Andy Dalton...........not much.
And Amari Cooper cost a number 1 draft pick and 100 million dollars.
and 90 million for an RB

And on defense............there really aren't any excuses..........it has no talent.
Jaylon Smith is a waste of money
Demarcus Lawrence.........a waste of money.......

The coaching staff seems to be lost

In the NFL (unlike in the MLB,NBA) there is no backing up the truck.

Jerry and Stephen ..........OBVIOUSLY need to fire themselves. This has been 25 years of incompetence.

THIS IS A SYSTEM, MANAGEMENT FAILURE.

Last edited:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, JJ thinks he's a football genius. As long as the Dallas Dumpster Fires continue to sell out the stadium, nothing changes.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Death by Jerrah. He had gotten lucky wirh Dak’s rookie contract and hitting on some picks but then they got a big head. Never been able to replicate the talent of the 1990s when Jimmy was helping to evaluate.
However, let’s be fair, the Cooper trade set us up nicely and helped the team make the playoffs and made Dak better. We just did not take advantage of it.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyron Smith, counting this season..........

Tyron Smith will have missed 26 games in the last 5 seasons.
They knew of Travis Fredrick's issue with Guillain-Barre syndrome, last season
The COWBOYS have never replaced left guard Ronald Leary to this day.

Why was the offensive line degradation , for this season, a surprise?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing like stating the obvious unless it's an 80 year old bridge club the OP is posting too

reminds me of the guy who talks all day and doesn't say shit

far be it me who defends chuckles and his son but based on the player before season ending injury this year, his ability and pay structure was worth the average 3 games missed yearly. Can't fault the GM for not predicting all the season injury injuries this team has had. Fair game remains player evaluations and the dog ass players he elected to pay the big bucks too....that ain't the O tackles but it sure is the LB, RB and DE.

Never thought #54 could be worse than Bradie James but he proves it everytime he plays. Sean Lee may be old and injury prone but he remains the best LB on this team when he plays. He was last year and this will be obvious to the most casual observer when he plays this year

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we sat Elliot Smith and Lawrence does anybody think we would be worse? The coaching staff looks lost and I believe now was a mistake by Jerry big time. Have they lost the team ? I think so.
my expectations are now like 1989 without the hope. ☹️

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny....it's all on the coaches, players get a pass
I dont think anyone is giving the players a pass.
but
For the players to be this weak minded some of that has to land on the coaches. (& we cant just fire all of our players)
I would start with the leadership in the coaches.
Same defensive players from last year (for the most part) & they didnt look this pathetic.

I am sure McCarthy & Moore will get a pass with our entire OL going down & losing Dak.
Special teams & DC though shouldnt even come close to getting a pass.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come nobody came to Andy Daltons defense when he got injured during the game like they would Prescott?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come nobody came to Andy Daltons defense when he got injured during the game like they would Prescott?
I thought the same thing. Someone shoulda popped Bostic after that. It was a bullshit hit and nobody did anything. That told me everything is not right in big D

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that didn't expect an injury from Tyron Smith has their head up their ass
Collins has had a lot of injury issues as well, but it's not the same thing with him. It's not a guarantee like with Smith. Smith is barely better than Lee from an injury stand point.
Frederick announced right before the draft and we drafted a Center and already had Looney on the team
We also had McGovern returning who the team was high on in the offseason

It's one thing to not build a roster appropriately, it's another to have lost your top 4 OTs (Erving is back now), 2 Cs and your All Pro LG in the same year . Knowing that they were high on Knight's potential, the only two real bad offseason blunders on the OL were signing Erving and letting our 2nd best OG (XSF) leave via free agency for cheap. Erving is not good. No better than Fleming. I like Knight as a swing Tackle and think he can be a decent starter, not great, but serviceable. We probably spend more cap $'s on our OL than any other team in the league. Only so much you can do in a year or two and this team has other holes to fill as well...like the entire defense

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if there was no flag they probably would have. Once you see the flag you don't want to nullify it. Plus sometimes guys just don't see the play too well in real time. This team has no heart or fight in them any way. Too many "right kind of guys" maybe

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that didn't expect an injury from Tyron Smith has their head up their ass
Collins has had a lot of injury issues as well, but it's not the same thing with him. It's not a guarantee like with Smith. Smith is barely better than Lee from an injury stand point.
your passive aggressive bull shit here remains agenda based towards me. It's comical you point fingers at me when you post this stuff.
Sean Lee? Really....LOL. He could be 40 years old on one leg and still better than Jaylon. Careful now, pretty soon you'll have to point this injury tag on LVE too. I laugh at people who assume injuries are a sign a player is soft. Football is a contact sport with violet collisions, shit happens

Not one person could predict a season ending injury was the point. Smith misses three games a year and based on what he gives you the other 13 weeks and his team friendly contract, makes him well worth being on this team and counted on. Shit, the Dallas radio heads say this all the time.

BUT here you are, slamming two guys who play the game the way it's intended to be played as if their soft and shouldn't be on this team. Funny what you rant about.

carry one chuckles, you continue to bore me, I'm going to go watch some baseball. Have fun!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your passive aggressive bull shit here remains agenda based towards me. It's comical you point fingers at me when you post this stuff.
Sean Lee? Really....LOL. He could be 40 years old on one leg and still better than Jaylon. Careful now, pretty soon you'll have to point this injury tag on LVE too. I laugh at people who assume injuries are a sign a player is soft. Football is a contact sport with violet collisions, shit happens

Not one person could predict a season ending injury was the point. Smith misses three games a year and based on what he gives you the other 13 weeks and his team friendly contract, makes him well worth being on this team and counted on. Shit, the Dallas radio heads say this all the time.

BUT here you are, slamming two guys who play the game the way it's intended to be played as if their soft and shouldn't be on this team. Funny what you rant about.

carry one chuckles, you continue to bore me, I'm going to go watch some baseball. Have fun!!
Wow. Your obsession is really getting embarrassing. Are you the OP? That's who I was responding to you dope. I didn't even see your response in the thread :L

I'm not slamming Smith or Lee. I'm Stating a fact about team building and that anyone with let's say 10% of a brain knows the injuries will happen for the two of them and the team needs to be ready when constructing the roster. It's actually mazing how poor your comprehension is. Do you get lost on the way to work?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if there was no flag they probably would have. Once you see the flag you don't want to nullify it.
my God this is stupid....you clearly never played sports above Little League or Pop Warner.

Nullify? lol, this team was getting their ass kicked mid 3rd qtr and you think they didn't what to nullify a first down?

Too funny....you keep doing the thinking there Butch, you are claerly a legend in your own fucking mind.

Now I'm out....Have a nice evening

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my God this is stupid....you clearly never played sports above Little League or Pop Warner.

Nullify? lol, this team was getting their ass kicked mid 3rd qtr and you think they didn't what to nullify a first down?

Too funny....you keep doing the thinking there Butch, you are claerly a legend in your own fucking mind.

Now I'm out....Have a nice evening
I'll leave my window open so you can get a glimpse Nancy

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Your obsession is really getting embarrassing. Are you the OP? That's who I was responding to you dope. I didn't even see your response in the thread :L

I'm not slamming Smith or Lee. I'm Stating a fact about team building and that anyone with let's say 10% of a brain knows the injuries will happen for the two of them and the team needs to be ready when constructing the roster. It's actually mazing how poor your comprehension is. Do you get lost on the way to work?
It's not a guarantee like with Smith. Smith is barely better than Lee from an injury stand point.

Right.
You're the man