• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Fisher is set on Sam Bradford in 2015

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right, I forgot, you saw him make all the throws in practice! Sorry, but there were a couple scouting reports that questioned that. I don't think he would be the number one pick this year if he was in the same situation as 2010, not having played in TWO years,. It's not much different than now, he hasn't played much in the past two years and I'm sure there is some interest, but I'm also sure that many teams are a little Leary and have some reservations about him! I would assume that any team that made an offer to him, it would be an incentive laden contract!
As far as not throwing many interceptions, he shouldn't, he throws a ton short passes, those shouldn't be picked off, although I have seen him throw an interception on a screen pass, that was pretty bad!

Yes I was the only one to see him make all the throws :L He had one of the best pro days ever! Not to mention 86 TD's in two seasons in college. 8000yds I don't think those were all short passes. Sorry but he would be the #1 pick this year hands down.

Sam 86 TD's 16 int two seasons
JW 65 TD's 28 int two seasons.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I was the only one to see him make all the throws :L He had one of the best pro days ever! Not to mention 86 TD's in two seasons in college. 8000yds I don't think those were all short passes. Sorry but he would be the #1 pick this year hands down.

Sam 86 TD's 16 int two seasons
JW 65 TD's 28 int two seasons.

And your point is what! Harrell threw 93 TD passes and over 10,000 yards' in those same two years that your boy did,and in 2 less games, so I guess that makes him better than Sammie! Sammie played in the Big 12 when it was a pass happy league, 3 QB's threw at least 40 TDs that year in that league, that's only been done 16 other times in the history of college football. Sammy played for a great Oklahoma team and yes he was a part of them being great! Hell Colt McCoy had a great year that year too, and I'm sure you think he sucks! Well he completed almost 80% of his passes, that's unheard of! Harrell completed over 70% of his passes, Sammie was like 67% I believe? Maybe the defense in the Big 12 wasn't really that good then?

But if you want to base everything onTD passes I guess he wasn't the best in the two years he was in
college. You want to always bring up his Heisman, well Winston has one of those also, along with a National Championship, so I guess that trumps Sammie!

You seem to keep living back in his college days, I never said he threw short passes back then, he has since he has been in the NFL. Please read everything and try to comprehend it!

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your point is what! Harrell threw 93 TD passes in those same two years that your boy did, so I guess that makes him better than Sammie! Sammie played in the Big 12 when it was a pass happy league, 3 QB's threw at least 40 TDs that year in that league, that's only been done 16 other times in the history of college football. Sammy played for a great Oklahoma team and yes he was a part of them being great! Hell Colt McCoy had a great year that year too, and I'm sure you think he sucks! Well he completed almost 80% of his passes, that's unheard of! Harrell completed over 70% of his passes, Sammie was like 67% I believe? Maybe the defense in the Big 12 wasn't really Wasn't all that good

But if you want to base everything onTD passes I guess he wasn't the best in the two years he was in college. You want to always bring up his Heisman, well Winston has one of those also, along with a National Championship, so I guess that trumps Sammie!

Correction that should have been 16 players have done it, but it's actually 18 with the addition of Derek Carr , and J. WINSTON

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction that should have been 16 players have done it, but it's actually 18 with the addition of Derek Carr , and J. WINSTON
Wow, I forgot MM this year too!