• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Fisher is set on Sam Bradford in 2015

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems the Browns have interest in Sam. Reports are the Browns might give up a 2nd or 3rd rd pick. Problem is Sam will reject the trade and say either pay me the 13m or cut me. Supposedly Sam wants the Rams to give him a longer deal at a reduced rate. But doesn't want to just take a pay cut this year. This helps me understand why Snead was so pissy the other day

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Fisher on Moving the Chains say that he expects Bradford back, but plans on adding either a veteran or draft pick at QB. I think he will give the guy another shot, but he's not married to him. All the Rams need is a QB, but that's easier said than done

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Fisher on Moving the Chains say that he expects Bradford back, but plans on adding either a veteran or draft pick at QB. I think he will give the guy another shot, but he's not married to him. All the Rams need is a QB, but that's easier said than done

Oh yeah they want him back no doubt the options are then at QB. It's just a matter if they can agree on price.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They owe him 13m this year. Why not restructure give him 2 years for 14m. Gets the cap down to 7m which isn't bad. You would have to guarantee the money I would think for Sam to do it. Seems like a good deal for both parties.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They owe him 13m this year. Why not restructure give him 2 years for 14m. Gets the cap down to 7m which isn't bad. You would have to guarantee the money I would think for Sam to do it. Seems like a good deal for both parties.

I know he won't take it, but I'd give him 5 million with a lot of incentives! Andrew Luck only counts about $7 million against the Colts cap this year, RGIII under $7 mil, Russell Wilson under $1mil, Tannehill 4 mil. Bradford signed his contract back in the day and it's not his fault that the Rams paid him that much, but he hasn't been on the field earning it, it's time he actually sucked it up, and said I've been waaaaaaaaay overpaid the past 5 years, and I think he has already been paid and should play for free this year! Hey wishful thinking, but that's the way the world should work. I know I don't get paid for just sitting around!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fisher can't marry him anyway, I think Coug beat him to it:)

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he won't take it, but I'd give him 5 million with a lot of incentives! Andrew Luck only counts about $7 million against the Colts cap this year, RGIII under $7 mil, Russell Wilson under $1mil, Tannehill 4 mil. Bradford signed his contract back in the day and it's not his fault that the Rams paid him that much, but he hasn't been on the field earning it, it's time he actually sucked it up, and said I've been waaaaaaaaay overpaid the past 5 years, and I think he has already been paid and should play for free this year! Hey wishful thinking, but that's the way the world should work. I know I don't get paid for just sitting around!

Yeah that makes no sense.

your right he won't take that and he shouldn't. like you said its not his fault what he was paid. and he has put his time in with this team. The injuries are not his fault and you can't hold that against him. those guys you mentioned will soon be paid way more money then Sam got. if he took a two year deal like i said that would be like giving the Rams half off the deal spreading it over two years. that would be a great deal for the Rams but I'm not sure Sam will do it because the FA market will be much stronger next year and his leverage will be gone.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

your right he won't take that and he shouldn't. like you said its not his fault what he was paid. and he has put his time in with this team. The injuries are not his fault and you can't hold that against him. those guys you mentioned will soon be paid way more money then Sam got. if he took a two year deal like i said that would be like giving the Rams half off the deal spreading it over

two years. that would be a great deal for the Rams but I'm not sure Sam will do it because the FA market will be much stronger next year and his leverage will be gone.

Ya I understand it's all about Sammie, yet at the same time "why shouldn't" he take a incentive laden contract? I know it's not his fault he got hurt, but as far as I'm concerned he owes the Rams, they have already paid him very well for him NOT to play, it's only fair that he show the same loyalty to the team. If, he is so great 5 mil with incentives could easily be 10 mil depending on the incentives! That seems pretty damn fair to me!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

your right he won't take that and he shouldn't. like you said its not his fault what he was paid. and he has put his time in with this team. The injuries are not his fault and you can't hold that against him. those guys you mentioned will soon be paid way more money then Sam got. if he took a two year deal like i said that would be like giving the Rams half off the deal spreading it over two years. that would be a great deal for the Rams but I'm not sure Sam will do it because the FA market will be much stronger next year and his leverage will be gone.

Also the guys you mentioned that will eventually be making more than Sammie, they will be earning more because they EARNED IT, not because they were drafted #1 overall and that's just what the #1 pick gets

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the guys you mentioned that will eventually be making more than Sammie, they will be earning more because they EARNED IT, not because they were drafted #1 overall and that's just what the #1 pick gets

depends on how you look at it. they also went to way better teams then what sam was thrown into. Put Sam on the Colts or Seahags and his career is probably just fine. like you said his pay wasn't his fault. not saying he's luck at all but even Luck struggles.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on how you look at it. they also went to way better teams then what sam was thrown into. Put Sam on the Colts or Seahags and his career is probably just fine. like you said his pay wasn't his fault. not saying he's luck at all but even Luck struggles.

Your response makes no sense. Sammie wasn't drafted by those teams so it's irrelevant, the point is it doesn't matter what team he played on, he didn't EARN the money he has made.

As far as Sammie being fine on those teams, that's also debatable. They weren't thrown on "way" better teams, Luck had Reggie Wayne and no running game, he also had Donnie Avery as his #2 WR. Luck also lost some of Mamnings oline, Luck was sacked 41 times his rookie year, and he is way more mobile than Sammie, Sammie would have gotten killed just like he has with the Rams.
Im pretty sure Sammie wouldnt have done as well as Wilson either, yes Seattle has good oline and great RB, but they had no WR's
Again Wilson sacked 33 times his rookie year Sammie 34 times, Wilson "I think" is a little more mobile than Sammie. Again Sammie would have gotten killed!
I will give you Seattle and Colts better than Rams, but as far as waaaaaaaay better , I'm not so sure Sammie would have shined like you think he would have!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your response makes no sense. Sammie wasn't drafted by those teams so it's irrelevant, the point is it doesn't matter what team he played on, he didn't EARN the money he has made.

As far as Sammie being fine on those teams, that's also debatable. They weren't thrown on "way" better teams, Luck had Reggie Wayne and no running game, he also had Donnie Avery as his #2 WR. Luck also lost some of Mamnings oline, Luck was sacked 41 times his rookie year, and he is way more mobile than Sammie, Sammie would have gotten killed just like he has with the Rams.
Im pretty sure Sammie wouldnt have done as well as Wilson either, yes Seattle has good oline and great RB, but they had no WR's
Again Wilson sacked 33 times his rookie year Sammie 34 times, Wilson "I think" is a little more mobile than Sammie. Again Sammie would have gotten killed!
I will give you Seattle and Colts better than Rams, but as far as waaaaaaaay better , I'm not so sure Sammie would have shined like you think he would have!

he didn't earn it? i say two blown out knees he did earn it lol.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn't earn it? i say two blown out knees he did earn it lol.

Let's see, I tore mine playing basketball, and my daughter tore her's in 5th grade playing basketball, I guess we DESERVE millions of dollars too!

keep on believing that Sammie Earned all the money he has been paid, your alarm clock should be going off any minute now, and you can wake up from your dream and go sit in your Sammie room and look at your Sammie shrine, it's all good!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw Fisher at the combine watching Winston, Marriota, Mannion, Petty, and Marshall.

Marshall was baaaad, but the other 4 looked pretty good. Jameis made some good touch throws and deep throws. Marriota and Petty both have good arms. Petty has some arm strength and made some ok/good touch throws.

I really don't see what's so weak about this class. I'm going on record that this class is pretty SKRONG :nod:

yeah that's right

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the QB questions arise from the QBs not playing in pro style offenses (other than Jameis, who is owning this combine (other than his 40 time of course))

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw highlights of the QBs SJ76 and I guess MM had the fastest 40. Liked what I saw of JW. It could be interesting and if Sammie goes too far with his contract restructuring demands, he may find himself in Cleveland before he knows it.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw Fisher at the combine watching Winston, Marriota, Mannion, Petty, and Marshall.

Marshall was baaaad, but the other 4 looked pretty good. Jameis made some good touch throws and deep throws. Marriota and Petty both have good arms. Petty has some arm strength and made some ok/good touch throws.

I really don't see what's so weak about this class. I'm going on record that this class is pretty SKRONG :nod:

yeah that's right

They do look good. Is it just me but I really like Blake Sims from Bama... He seems to have a very strong arm and looked pretty accurate., made all the throws. He's fast too!! 4.5. Would love this guy in the 6th rd. Fisher looked stressed out watching them too...

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the QB questions arise from the QBs not playing in pro style offenses (other than Jameis, who is owning this combine (other than his 40 time of course))

This is true. Supposly JW blew everyone away at the whiteboard. Was compared to P. Manning with his knowledge of the game.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw highlights of the QBs SJ76 and I guess MM had the fastest 40. Liked what I saw of JW. It could be interesting and if Sammie goes too far with his contract restructuring demands, he may find himself in Cleveland before he knows it.

Something I thought of last night... If P. Manning calls it a career I could see the Broncos giving Sam a call real Quick.