• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeanie Puts Errbody On Blast!!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the SC interview. Personally I didn't think she came off all that well. She was either nervous or unprepared for the questions they were gonna ask her because she stumbled around a bit searching for words to say. The loser quote was a bit much, one that I don't think executives should say and seemed more like pandering. She just didn't come off all that well to me and if it were Jim Buss doing that exact same interview the same way, there would probably be a lot of Short Bus jokes. It'll be interesting to see if she was serious about tracking down the people that made those anonymous comments from inside the Lakers organization though.

Well as usual I have to disagree with you. She was great!!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why we Lakers fans looooove us some Jeanie Buss (aside from her being a hottie). Awesome comments by her re: that Kobe hit article from ESPN.

In a nutshell, Jeanie said: "Any free agent that is afraid to play with Kobe is probably a loser and we wouldn't want them anyway." She also said that she doesn't believe any of it and questions why all sources were unnamed.

And that's not all. She also said that if any of the "Lakers insiders" that the article quoted are real, she will get to the bottom of it and they won't be working for the Lakers anymore.

Everyone says that she is the "Buss kid" who is most like their Dad. I guess she's showing it. Dr. Buss wouldn't have stood for that either.

I can guarantee you that if necessary, Jeannie has what it takes to get rid of even her own brother. There is a solid reason, Daddy selected her to run the company.

One hot looking gal too:lol: