• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Garrett's Contract

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
extends through the 2019 season....6 million a year........

Will he make it?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really doubt it. The problems on offense are many. Jones was pisst off and publicly let it be known that he did not like the play call in overtime.

The OL is not opening up the gaping holes that they did in 2014-2016. Zeke has to be hurt as he is not running away from defenders over the past two ball games. Teams continue to stack the line of scrimmage to stop Zeke and we have Beasley in the back field on a key play in the game? The cowboys need to go into a spread offense if teams are going to keep 8 in the box. And you do that by going no huddle and not allow opposing defenses to substitute.

What gets me is we have a 6 foot 7 TE that should be used much more in the passing game and he has one catch on the year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really doubt it. The problems on offense are many. Jones was pisst off and publicly let it be known that he did not like the play call in overtime.

The OL is not opening up the gaping holes that they did in 2014-2016. Zeke has to be hurt as he is not running away from defenders over the past two ball games. Teams continue to stack the line of scrimmage to stop Zeke and we have Beasley in the back field on a key play in the game? The cowboys need to go into a spread offense if teams are going to keep 8 in the box. And you do that by going no huddle and not allow opposing defenses to substitute.

What gets me is we have a 6 foot 7 TE that should be used much more in the passing game and he has one catch on the year.
What has swung my opinion on Dak is that he can't light up defenses that are all loading the box to stop Zeke. Teams dare Dallas to throw the ball

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the rest of the NFC East is as bad as us???

The way i look at it, we are a very young team with some young superstars and finally after almost a decade, some cap room to spend on FAs. This year has started poorly but the arrow is clearly pointing up in the long run

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The way i look at it, we are a very young team with some young superstars and finally after almost a decade, some cap room to spend on FAs. This year has started poorly but the arrow is clearly pointing up in the long run

After watching last nights game, the Eagles looked better, but still not near as good as they were last yr. I know they basically just played clock ball the fourth but they had some big breaks and bounces go their way. Their defense looked better as well. I know they gave up some big plays and Manning’s stats looked a whole lot better than he played. Malcom Jenkins is a good player , but Saquon made him miss about 6 tackles last night. That guy is must see TV. The Giants were awful but have some really good players to build on.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching last nights game, the Eagles looked better, but still not near as good as they were last yr. I know they basically just played clock ball the fourth but they had some big breaks and bounces go their way. Their defense looked better as well. I know they gave up some big plays and Manning’s stats looked a whole lot better than he played. Malcom Jenkins is a good player , but Saquon made him miss about 6 tackles last night. That guy is must see TV. The Giants were awful but have some really good players to build on.
Barkley is damn good,but I like the fact that the giants did not pick a qb when they really should have. The qb crop going into the next draft is not near as good. Really glad we don't have to face mayfield two times per season. Right now there is only one top tier qb in the NFC east that we have to go against.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Long term we are looking good. Right now not great. The Cowboys continue drafting well and bring in a few FA and it could get interesting. If earl would get a more permanent fix for that leg I would sign him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were at least a few plays that definitely should have been intercepted. The one Agholar came back for, the one that hit Barwin in the chest and another one the Giants missed. I think near the sideline

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were at least a few plays that definitely should have been intercepted. The one Agholar came back for, the one that hit Barwin in the chest and another one the Giants missed. I think near the sideline

He threw the first TD rolling to the right back across the field. Usually that’s a no no. They played better no doubt but they have a lot of work to do to get back to what they were. I was impressed with their two RBs.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That team always seem to have the ball bounce their way. I am still pissed at Matt Ryan for blowing that playoff game from the five yard line. Everytime a ball bounces off our reciever, it ends up an Int. This secondary cant buy a turnover.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley is damn good,but I like the fact that the giants did not pick a qb when they really should have. The qb crop going into the next draft is not near as good. Really glad we don't have to face mayfield two times per season. Right now there is only one top tier qb in the NFC east that we have to go against.

I have always like Alex Smith but not sure I would call him top tier

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll kick in $5.00, for Garrett to leave

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So would jerruh Fire garret if the eagle beat us by 3 touchdowns Sunday night? I really feel like the Eagles will stomp us. I hope I am wrong,but if a embarassin loss would get garret out I am all for it

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So would jerruh Fire garret if the eagle beat us by 3 touchdowns Sunday night? I really feel like the Eagles will stomp us. I hope I am wrong,but if a embarassin loss would get garret out I am all for it

That would be several embarrassing losses in a row. Last 3 games were national games and with last 2 in prime time. I never root for a loss but if it means firing coaches.....

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I were to hazard a guess Linehan would take the fall and Garrett would assume OC functions. I really don’t think Jerry wants to do that to Garrett and unless the entire team quits like the 2010 team did on Wade I hunk Garrett sees the end of the season. But not much longer beyond that.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the postgame speech JG made when he gave Gallup the game ball. Whether or not JG is a great HC or Dak is a great QB, it's fun for me to root for people who seem to be genuinely nice guys

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A victory against the saints probably makes Garrett safe. A victory against the saints is possible. I suppose anything is possible. A low hit on brees early in the game could end up being the difference