• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Garrett's Contract

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
I mean...WTF?

1 - It’s Rapoport. I take anything that fool says under heavy advisement.

2 - If indeed true, then Garrett isn’t getting an extension and this is clearly a “make or break” season.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or... Jerry signs him to an extension because he is bound and determined to prove he can win a Super Bowl without Jimmy and with “his guy”.

Thought of that as I was cooking my omelet. Sadly, it cannot be dismissed either. 30 years of Jerry has taught us this much.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 - It’s Rapoport. I take anything that fool says under heavy advisement.

2 - If indeed true, then Garrett isn’t getting an extension and this is clearly a “make or break” season.
ESPN is now reporting this. Moore and kitna candidates to be OC or possibly play caller. Kitna to be QB coach. The thing about Moore is he is a smart guy and could possibly bring creativity. Not my ideal choice but most of the good ones were hired already. This is crazy too me

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is now reporting this. Moore and kitna candidates to be OC or possibly play caller. Kitna to be QB coach. The thing about Moore is he is a smart guy and could possibly bring creativity. Not my ideal choice but most of the good ones were hired already. This is crazy too me

My problem with this is a simple one. For the last year, we have heard plenty of descriptions regarding Kellen Moore. Not once did I ever hear “up and coming” among them. Now, all the sudden the leering press are falling all over themselves with it.

My bullshit sensor is in overdrive. And it reeks with the strong aroma of Johnny Walker Blue.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fucking insane now.

this isnt happening.

Heard names like
Doug Nussmeier
Mike Kafka
Joe Lombardi
Even heard Todd haley's name a couple times

but honestly it is all just guess work, where everyone is wanting to say you heard it here 1st blogs.
No one has "heard" anything yet. Hell Garrett just heard he needed another OC. So no one knows anything yet.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Garrett had a few answers on some questions he was asked on Monday. He sidestepped a few others.

And some of them, such as his contract, he was rather short.

When asked if he had discussions with owner Jerry Jones about a possible contract extension, the head coach firmly said “No.”

And that was it. Garrett didn’t offer any substance to the topic. The Cowboys’ head coach has one more season remaining on his contract that expires after the 2019 season.

-Nick Eatman

Makes me wonder.
Is Jerry looking for an OC to take over if Garrett falters next year?

I was hearing he was getting an extension.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Cowboys are considering bringing in someone with no OC coaching experience at any level. What could possibly go wrong.
Of say that's just Rapoport throwing DRIED Dog shit against the wall knowing it won't stick. Looks like he's trolling.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of say that's just Rapoport throwing DRIED Dog shit against the wall knowing it won't stick. Looks like he's trolling.

Thing is... I have no problem bringing Kitna on and would actually embraced it had the done so last season. He’s done his duty at various levels including coaching at the high school level in Waxahachie (Tx). I just don’t get the sudden elevation of Moore to “highly regarded” and “up and coming”. That came completely out of left field and seems like fodder from a known shit tosser like Rapoport.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is... I have no problem bringing Kitna on and would actually embraced it had the done so last season. He’s done his duty at various levels including coaching at the high school level in Waxahachie (Tx). I just don’t get the sudden elevation of Moore to “highly regarded” and “up and coming”. That came completely out of left field and seems like fodder from a known shit tosser like Rapoport.
I'm holding onto hope that even Jerry and his boy, won't try to get cute here and try to be the smartest men in the room with an unknown as the OC.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm holding onto hope that even Jerry and his boy, won't try to get cute here and try to be the smartest men in the room with an unknown as the OC.

Deep down, I think we all are.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think haley makes the most sense the problem we have is we have run the same plays since 2007. Moore will not be a "real OC". Garett will be the real play caller. This may actually be a good thing for awhile because when Garrett called plays we threw much more than we ran the ball. Teams had 8 in the box even after we got Amari. We should have been throwing more and we stupidly tried to run the ball into 8 man fronts all season with the only exception being the last game against the giants. I am seeing cooper and Gallup wide open. These two receivers are damn good