• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jarret Stoll

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He was a little low there," Stoll said. "I don't know what he was doing, if he was reaching for a puck or what. He was right against the boards, too, and he was a little low. I just finished my check on him, and it ended up pretty bad for him. I hope he's all right. You hate to see a guy get hurt, regular season or playoffs. I definitely wasn't trying to hurt him."

Is this guy forreal? I didn't expect Stoll to man up and realize that he made a mistake on his hit on White but I expected a bit more than this. How can you play dumb when there is 3 different replays YouTube - NHL Playoffs - Jarret Stoll's Hit On Ian White (April 14 2011) of your cheap shot?! If this guy isn't suspended then the NHLs new policies on head shots is total bull shit. This ass clown takes his elbow and slams it into the back of White's head, driving his head into the glass and then he decides to pin him there for good measure, lol. Stoll saw White and made the decision to hit him on that play, White didn't suddenly turn his back to Stoll to put himself in a vulnerable position, Stoll saw him and took three strides and nailed him. I can't believe there wasn't a penalty on that play, so not only should Stoll get suspended but the refs should face some sort of punishment too. Clowe gets too minutes for "roughing", when it could have easily been classified as "pushing" and Stoll gets nothing?!? I am a very happy Sharks fan because of the win but I can't get over this hit, it looked awful to me.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He was a little low there," Stoll said. "I don't know what he was doing, if he was reaching for a puck or what. He was right against the boards, too, and he was a little low. I just finished my check on him, and it ended up pretty bad for him. I hope he's all right. You hate to see a guy get hurt, regular season or playoffs. I definitely wasn't trying to hurt him."

Is this guy forreal? I didn't expect Stoll to man up and realize that he made a mistake on his hit on White but I expected a bit more than this. How can you play dumb when there is 3 different replays YouTube - NHL Playoffs - Jarret Stoll's Hit On Ian White (April 14 2011) of your cheap shot?! If this guy isn't suspended then the NHLs new policies on head shots is total bull shit. This ass clown takes his elbow and slams it into the back of White's head, driving his head into the glass and then he decides to pin him there for good measure, lol. Stoll saw White and made the decision to hit him on that play, White didn't suddenly turn his back to Stoll to put himself in a vulnerable position, Stoll saw him and took three strides and nailed him. I can't believe there wasn't a penalty on that play, so not only should Stoll get suspended but the refs should face some sort of punishment too. Clowe gets too minutes for "roughing", when it could have easily been classified as "pushing" and Stoll gets nothing?!? I am a very happy Sharks fan because of the win but I can't get over this hit, it looked awful to me.

Stoll may not have meant to drive his head into the glass, but he did mean to hit White in the back. I think Stoll held White's head there to kind of say "oops, didn't mean to smash your head into the glass, you okay?...hmm guess not", not to rub it in. Stoll doesn't have a rep for being dirty but that should not play a role into the amount of games Stoll should be suspended.

And the refs totally missing that call was an absolute travesty. The puck was right there what else could they have been looking at? Did they think White drove his own face into the glass to try to earn a boarding call? I'm pissed again thinking about this hit. Now I need to go watch the Pavs goal again to feel better.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs were determined to not give the Sharks any PP time unless something really obvious happened (which this hit was) so what can you do?

He should get a game or two (hopefully two but that might be "too much" for the playoffs).

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS. Is there a video somewhere of the hit by Demers on Smyth? Kings fans are saying it was the same/similar (except Smyth didn't get hurt)... Or any idea around when it happened (which period) so I can try to catch it on the DVR?

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs were determined to not give the Sharks any PP time unless something really obvious happened (which this hit was) so what can you do?

He should get a game or two (hopefully two but that might be "too much" for the playoffs).

Torres the uber douche got a 4 gamer including 2 in the playoffs. That could've been for reputation and past incidents. I'm thinking 2 games for Stoll but wouldn't be surprised if all they did was fine him. He deserves a suspension IMO.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt that NHL will give Stoll any time off. I think Ian White got a mild concussion, and (if we're lucky) he will be out at least 3 games.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I doubt that NHL will give Stoll any time off. I think Ian White got a mild concussion, and (if we're lucky) he will be out at least 3 games.

Lucky would be White not missing any games, he's been one of the Sharks best dmen on both sides of the puck and a huge spark plug for their transition game, but I doubt that's going to be the case. The hit he took was pretty bad and I wouldn't be surprised if he's done for the PO's.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to sportsnet.ca and click on NHL Stoll hearing and watch the video. You see in the reverse angle he puts his arm right on the back of his head and drives it into the boards. Suspension please.

prnlijo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was definitely a penalty, leaving the ice and the forearm to the chops but sure I the hell wasn't to the back of the head into the boards. Hope fully Stoll will get a coupe games. Pretty week how he held White against the boards and "checked" him out to see if he was ok... Pure guilt. You could see it in his eyes. Great camera angle.

Hope White is ok. He has been awesome ever since he has came to SJ. Very few mistakes. Solid D. I hope we sign him in the off season.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Cmon... I hope I'm wrong but I don't see White coming back anytime soon.

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When can we expect to hear a decision on this? Today?

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen it confirmed yet but Nick Kypreos says he got a 1-game suspension:

Twitter

Oh well, it's better than 0 games (that I was expecting since he has no prior record, etc.)

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Stoll is a big huge for the Kings. He was very good in the faceoffs last night and now they have 1 less centerman on top of not having Kopitar.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The NHL has suspened L.A.'s Jarret Stoll one game for his hit from behind on Ian White. Todd McLellan pointed out if the decision were made now, White would likely be out for Game 2."

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One game? Wow, well atleast it wasnt zero i supposed but its still a joke considering what thornton got for his hit on backes or whatever.

Its a bigger loss for the sharks to lose white then it is for the kings to loss stoll

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game? Wow, well atleast it wasnt zero i supposed but its still a joke considering what thornton got for his hit on backes or whatever.

Its a bigger loss for the sharks to lose white then it is for the kings to loss stoll

I agree, but Stoll's absence will leave a major hole in the Kings' offense. The Sharks have to take advantage and get the win in game 2 with him out. I can't see the Kings taking 4 of 5 from the Sharks this postseason.

Here's to a speedy recovery for White. You just don't know with head injuries. I think the Sharks can take the Kings even without White, but the 2nd round and beyond would be much much tougher. Especially if Todd and Doug lose their minds and put Huskins in the lineup.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the million dollar question, say White is fine to play the second round and Husky pants recovers. Would you play Huskins or Wallin?