• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harrison

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deebo is visiting the Patriots at this very moment. This is not a good thing.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deebo is visiting the Patriots at this very moment. This is not a good thing.
BB’s latest attempt to pick up a rival team’s former player just so he can pick his brain for an advantage against that team? Although it can be argued B.B. doesn’t need to do that for the Steelers. I don’t think Deebo would spill the beans anyway!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now he's a Patriot. OF FUCKING COURSE THAT HAPPENED.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB’s latest attempt to pick up a rival team’s former player just so he can pick his brain for an advantage against that team? Although it can be argued B.B. doesn’t need to do that for the Steelers. I don’t think Deebo would spill the beans anyway!

The Pats know the Steelers scheme well enough...the actually do need a body at LB...what intel I think BB would want if they could get it...any little tendencies that the OL guys might have that might tip a play, etc,...stuff like that imo they would savor more than a playbook.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats know the Steelers scheme well enough...the actually do need a body at LB...what intel I think BB would want if they could get it...any little tendencies that the OL guys might have that might tip a play, etc,...stuff like that imo they would savor more than a playbook.
Really doubt this has anything to do with NE wanting insider intel. But if the players were to scratch his brain there's a few things that could help them... Like Ben's favorite plays in the no-huddle or 2min drill. Especially his go-to routes with AB. But good luck with that because AB relays info to Ben throughout the game on what routes to use based off of what the DB is doing. That's one thing that makes AB so dangerous is that he has such a great rapport with his QB that he can change his routes in the huddle.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really doubt this has anything to do with NE wanting insider intel. But if the players were to scratch his brain there's a few things that could help them... Like Ben's favorite plays in the no-huddle or 2min drill. Especially his go-to routes with AB. But good luck with that because AB relays info to Ben throughout the game on what routes to use based off of what the DB is doing. That's one thing that makes AB so dangerous is that he has such a great rapport with his QB that he can change his routes in the huddle.

Agreed...I don't expect them to try and outsmart themselves...should they meet again, they're going to defend the Steelers the same way they have been. But detail oriented stuff would be his intel interest...BB is all about the details, some of which Harrison might not even know.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has everyone forgot that the last time Harrison was a FA he signed with the Bengals, got cut after 1 season when he didn’t play as much as promised, and then retired before the Steelers talked him out of retirement cause they needed depth at OLB?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has everyone forgot that the last time Harrison was a FA he signed with the Bengals, got cut after 1 season when he didn’t play as much as promised, and then retired before the Steelers talked him out of retirement cause they needed depth at OLB?
I brought that up in a different thread. I think it was the one on the NFL general board.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vinnywill98I really learned so much from this man. He is the embodiment of the “Underdog” mentality. Undrafted, cut five times, countless draft picks were picked to replace him, didn’t touch an all pro or a major deal before 30 smh. From work ethic & clean eating to staying focused and finding a value system, he’s shared so much. The thing with Deebo is that you just have to take him as he is, and like most strong willed ppl that can be difficult. I really am thankful I got to play with him he greatly impacted my game probably wouldn’t have been as good without him.

ps the reason we never seen eye to eye is because I’m 6’2 and you’re 5’9

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shazier The game is losing a Legend. I want to truly thank this guy for everything he taught me. He has been a huge influence in my life and my game. Sad to see him go but man he had a great career. @jhharrison92

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, fuck him, fuck his movie career.
After his bullshit with his boy, and I do mean child AB, I could care less about this douche bag.

Yea he had his own personal smear campaign for a while. But it had EVERYTHING to do with getting screen time for his acting portfolio or whatever you want to call it. Like I’ve said before, if these ex-Steelers that are out smearing the team didn’t have these stupid opinions to fuel the drama then they wouldn’t be getting on tv. Big media is out to feed the narrative to get clicks & viewership. Truth be damned!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he had his own personal smear campaign for a while. But it had EVERYTHING to do with getting screen time for his acting portfolio or whatever you want to call it. Like I’ve said before, if these ex-Steelers that are out smearing the team didn’t have these stupid opinions to fuel the drama then they wouldn’t be getting on tv. Big media is out to feed the narrative to get clicks & viewership. Truth be damned!

And the sad part is, he didn't have to do what he did to get recognition. He just took it upon himself to be a dick.
And funny thing is how many past and current players have come to Ben and the teams side saying Harrison and his bitch boys are full of shit.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Deebo went into acting?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Deebo went into acting?

Akron's finest, James Harrison. I watched him play in HS & college. Funny story. During his playing days his mom & aunt were so obnoxious they got lifetime bans from multiple bars back home.

Hell of football player though. And I wouldn't be surprised if he gets in the HOF somewhere down the line.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2