• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harden Says He's the Best Basketball Player Alive

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny to me how often NBA fans seem to think that these quotes come about because the player was just sitting around thinking and had something they wanted to say.

99 times out of 100 when you read a quote from a player.... the subject was brought up by a reporter and the question was directly asked to the athlete.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny to me how often NBA fans seem to think that these quotes come about because the player was just sitting around thinking and had something they wanted to say.

99 times out of 100 when you read a quote from a player.... the subject was brought up by a reporter and the question was directly asked to the athlete.

So true. It's not like Harden held a presser to announce his feelings.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone knows that, still better ways to handle it. I got no problem with him saying it as long as he can take the fact that only the blindest homer believes even a little bit of it.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron is the best basketball player alive until... some with a skill set like his or greater comes along

CelticPride89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False. He has a sick crossover though. I will say he and curry have been the most fun to watch this year.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now james harden is the best

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not my main focus, vote for me though. Same old Harden.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to disagree
ppl see curry as a great player... i see him as a good player playing in a good system with good teamates... harden is a one man wrecking crew playn with scrubs and dwight

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ppl see curry as a great player... i see him as a good player playing in a good system with good teamates... harden is a one man wrecking crew playn with scrubs and dwight

So what's your evidence of Steph just being a good player and not great player?!?

BallIsLife32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree he is not the best but from my view, definite top 5 best in the league. Maybe his defense isn't all that, it's getting better though, he is in his early 20s still. Michael Jordan couldn't shoot for years, he got better. What says Harden can't improve his defense? Harden is an offensive mastermind. Some people choose to call him a ball hog but keep in mind he runs the point very efficiently and his team prospers when he has the ball. He led a not so good team, missing over 140 games from injured players throughout the year Houston looked they may have been doomed early when injuries starting popping up. Beverly, gone and the Rockets have done perfectly fine because Harden stepped up to take his role and facilitate the ball. Howard, arguably the leagues best Center when healthy gone for a big portion of the season. Harden is no doubt in the conversation, this is stupid how people like to shame him for having confidence in his game.

My top 5 list

1.) LeBron
2.) Durant
3.) Davis
4.) Harden
5.) Curry / Westbrook

Yes, my opinion. Don't argue with any other decisions except for Harden if you do feel like arguing, but Harden is #2 in the MVP race and no doubt in the top 5... come on... If someone can make it so far to become in the leagues real no doubt top 5 list, they can have the moxy and confidence to say that they are the best. That's how all players should think, be a little bit cocky, for your own good. Harden is an amazing player, don't even argue that. If he feels that he is the best and so does so many others, well... is an appropriate response, THIS. So many stupid comments on here it makes me sad how blindly people will talk without taking in the how amazing James really is. Disagree, don't rash on him.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's your evidence of Steph just being a good player and not great player?!?

The word "great" is a word that be reserved for transedent players like jordan, lebron, wilt, duncan neither curry or harden is that but harden carries a squat full of cast off & bench players besides dwight & he been hurt half the year golden state has a deep squad

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word "great" is a word that be reserved for transedent players like jordan, lebron, wilt, duncan neither curry or harden is that but harden carries a squat full of cast off & bench players besides dwight & he been hurt half the year golden state has a deep squad

Golden state ain't that deep. Curry > harden though. What's your evidence that harden>curry?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD got hurt just to give everyone something to talk about for a year.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree he is not the best but from my view, definite top 5 best in the league. Maybe his defense isn't all that, it's getting better though, he is in his early 20s still. Michael Jordan couldn't shoot for years, he got better. What says Harden can't improve his defense? Harden is an offensive mastermind. Some people choose to call him a ball hog but keep in mind he runs the point very efficiently and his team prospers when he has the ball. He led a not so good team, missing over 140 games from injured players throughout the year Houston looked they may have been doomed early when injuries starting popping up. Beverly, gone and the Rockets have done perfectly fine because Harden stepped up to take his role and facilitate the ball. Howard, arguably the leagues best Center when healthy gone for a big portion of the season. Harden is no doubt in the conversation, this is stupid how people like to shame him for having confidence in his game.

My top 5 list

1.) LeBron
2.) Durant
3.) Davis
4.) Harden
5.) Curry / Westbrook

Yes, my opinion. Don't argue with any other decisions except for Harden if you do feel like arguing, but Harden is #2 in the MVP race and no doubt in the top 5... come on... If someone can make it so far to become in the leagues real no doubt top 5 list, they can have the moxy and confidence to say that they are the best. That's how all players should think, be a little bit cocky, for your own good. Harden is an amazing player, don't even argue that. If he feels that he is the best and so does so many others, well... is an appropriate response, THIS. So many stupid comments on here it makes me sad how blindly people will talk without taking in the how amazing James really is. Disagree, don't rash on him.

Harden ain't better than Steph lol

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron is the best basketball player alive until... some with a skill set like his or greater comes along
Wake up and smell the coffee, AD is here and unlike Lebron, he doesn't need the media to overrate his defense