• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harden - expert troll

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VIDEO: James Harden Sets New Personal Record for Not Caring About Defense - SportsPickle | SportsPickle

the guy has to be trolling us with some of this stuff right? No one that good can also be that bad... right??

And this guy wants us to believe he's "the best basketball player alive." :L

The best basketball player alive would play some defense. No defense doesn't get you far in the playoffs. This is why the Rockets are never going to win an NBA championship as long as they are built around Harden.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what you get when you attend ASU...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The best basketball player alive would play some defense. No defense doesn't get you far in the playoffs. This is why the Rockets are not going to win an NBA championship as long as they are built around Harden.

Harden shouldn't have to play defense with Howard defending the rim behind him. He needs to focus all his energy to score points.:burt:

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can live with bad defenders who are trying... i can't live with someone who has all the tools to be a good defender but has no interest in it.

Harden is one of my least favorite NBA players right now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The best basketball player alive would play some defense. No defense doesn't get you far in the playoffs. This is why the Rockets are never going to win an NBA championship as long as they are built around Harden.

A big part of the reason that most consider MJ the GOAT is because he played both ends of the floor. He was arguably just as good defensively as he was on offense. If he wants to be considered the best player alive, he better get busy on the defensive end of the floor.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike this guy more than any other player in the league.

He is the King of bad shots and refuses to even play matador defense.

When a Clipper fan has the stones to criticize, you know his defense is truly despicable.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike this guy more than any other player in the league.

He is the King of bad shots and refuses to even play matador defense.

When a Clipper fan has the stones to criticize, you know his defense is truly despicable.

There you are mecca! :agree:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden shouldn't have to play defense with Howard defending the rim behind him. He needs to focus all his energy to score points.:burt:

Oh, so that's the reason he never bothered to even try to play defense in OKC either. I guess it's just a coincidence with having rim protectors and if he wasn't on a team like that he would be a defensive stud. He is the definition of a player that would rather look good than actually be good.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you are mecca! :agree:

What up, Inimical!

Zach Lavine is a baaaaaaad Man.

I was talking him up big time on our other board before it got blowed up:L.

Nobody knew who the hell I was talking about:lol:.

He will be a household name in a few Seasons.

Kobe, Zach, Mo and Swaggy and West went at it.

That was one of the most entertaining games so far this year..wonder if anyone outside our market saw it?:gaah:

:suds:.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron, Durant, NBA stars deserve organizational say, but how much?

"This is the team that they go out there and compete with, so [star players] should have some kind of say-so," Rockets guard James Harden said. "Obviously, the owners and the general managers and those guys have the final decision, but the star player should have some kind of input.

"It's really bad for the locker room dynamic," a person familiar with the situation told CBS Sports. "If everybody knows that James Harden can fire you or trade you, are you going to pass the ball to Dwight or are you going to pass the ball to James Harden?"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This is the team that they go out there and compete with, so [star players] should have some kind of say-so," Rockets guard James Harden said. "Obviously, the owners and the general managers and those guys have the final decision, but the star player should have some kind of input.

I can't believe what I'm about to type.

I agree with Harden on this. :faint:

Obviously, the star player can't have the final say, but he should have some input. It's like Steph Curry says in the same article.

"I expect they'll ask me about a potential move, whatever it is, how it'll impact the team, the chemistry, and this and that," Curry said. "But at the end of the day, that's not my job. If it was, we probably wouldn't have the team we have right now. I'll stick to shooting, playing with the teammates that we have, and hopefully whatever that means down the stretch, Bob and the front office continue to do the job they've been doing."

Nothing wrong, imo, with talking to your star player(s) and asking "We're thinking about getting this guy or making this trade. What do you think?" Where it becomes a problem, imo, is when we start seeing things like Dwight getting SVG fired or Lebron having the kind of power he has in Cleveland.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe what I'm about to type.

I agree with Harden on this. :faint:

Obviously, the star player can't have the final say, but he should have some input. It's like Steph Curry says in the same article.

Nothing wrong, imo, with talking to your star player(s) and asking "We're thinking about getting this guy or making this trade. What do you think?" Where it becomes a problem, imo, is when we start seeing things like Dwight getting SVG fired or Lebron having the kind of power he has in Cleveland.
I kind of hope Lebron continues to keep that power in Cleveland though - I'm kind of hoping that helps the Lakers some how and if not then keeps him from winning any more championships:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of hope Lebron continues to keep that power in Cleveland though - I'm kind of hoping that helps the Lakers some how and if not then keeps him from winning any more championships:lol:

The only way lebron wins another championship is if he moves to the Spurs or Warriors (who can't afford him so it'll have to be for the vet minimum) and somehow doesn't screw up their chemistry.