• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Conner

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be curious to see how that plays out. Whatever way the Steelers can save money they should do it.

Yea, I just read......

That's one of three options here. Either Bell can report and be paid $855,000 per week by the Steelers (who will likely use a two-week roster exemption on him, which will feature him getting a negotiated percentage of the weekly tag amount), Bell can fail to report and the Steelers can tag him again or the Steelers could decide to completely rescind the tag.

It's a negotiated percentage, and you know how negotiations go with this prick

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most o lines open a hole and shed their blocks , with Bell they need to learn to hold them longer while he dances in the backfield, the team he goes to needs a great O line.

I posted something up about the o-line prefers Conner over bell for this very reason.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id lmao if they tagged bell again.......i wouldnt like the money tied up, but they'd screw him.........what would be better is if they used the non-exclusive franchise tag on him, and got the two firsts

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id lmao if they tagged bell again.......i wouldnt like the money tied up, but they'd screw him.........what would be better is if they used the non-exclusive franchise tag on him, and got the two firsts

No one is giving us 1st round picks for this scumbag

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even see that retarded raiders coach making a play for this unloyal, lying piece of shit.

They want him on the open market where they can negotiate him.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Jets still have their first round pick?

i agree, but if they signed him on the non restricted they have too, someone like the jets may be dumb enough

Understanding what y'all are saying but if I'm a coach, with his track record, I'm letting him hit the open market so I can negotiate what I want him to have. Not what another team has negotiated.

Maybe I'm over thinking it, but I wouldn't trust the fucker......period

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
franchise tagging him makes zero sense
Transition tagging him makes no sense
the transition tag were not gonna sign him for that amount of money. so we lose him for nothing
The franchise tag, again were not gonna tie up that amount of money for nothing

However, the non-restricted franchise tag ties up money, but lets other teams negotiate with him. If he signs, we get two first, and we always have the option of just straight rescinding the tag...........can always pop it on for a period of time and rescind........

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understanding what y'all are saying but if I'm a coach, with his track record, I'm letting him hit the open market so I can negotiate what I want him to have. Not what another team has negotiated.

Maybe I'm over thinking it, but I wouldn't trust the fucker......period
I couldn't agree with you more, BUT this is the NFL and someone will over pay for this jackass:L