• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James - Cavs Couldn't Afford Wade

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially with players like mozgov getting more money per year...It was a great signing in retrospect

I'm not even a Cavs fan but this nonstop ragging on them is beyond absurd. They just pulled off the greatest Finals upset ever & that really has some people upset.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even a Cavs fan but this nonstop ragging on them is beyond absurd. They just pulled off the greatest Finals upset ever & that really has some people upset.

You and those others that are "not even cavs fans" seem to care more that I dislike the cavs than I care about disliking the cavs.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and those others that are "not even cavs fans" seem to care more that I dislike the cavs than I care about disliking the cavs.

What you don't even get is all you seemingly ever do is say something silly about LeBron &/or the Cavs. Just give it a rest. You've been blathering nonstop for far too long now. And what's sad is your nonsense will continue all season long. Just like you did all last season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you don't even get is all you seemingly ever do is say something silly about LeBron &/or the Cavs. Just give it a rest. You've been blathering nonstop for far too long now. And what's sad is your nonsense will continue all season long. Just like you did all last season.

Thanks for keeping an eye on my posts over the last year. The majority of my posts are on the Lakers board where actual fans discuss their teams ups and downs.

Judging by the lack of activity on both the Celtics or cavs board, I don't expect you to know much about that though.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for keeping an eye on my posts over the last year. The majority of my posts are on the Lakers board where actual fans discuss their teams ups and downs.

Judging by the lack of activity on both the Celtics or cavs board, I don't expect you to know much about that though.

I hear the Lakers are rejoining the NBA in Y2018.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially with players like mozgov getting more money per year...It was a great signing in retrospect
that whole addition thing is not it's forte.

Love makes about 20 a year
LeBron made about 25
Kyrie about 17
Shump 10
Frye 8

just that alone gets them out of any Wade competition. Add in the STEAL the Cavs got for Tristan Thompson at an average of 16 per year and you can forget about it. Cavs just resigned JR as well- which is more important getting a guy that spreads the floor and can drain 3s with the very best of them in the entire league.

What it comes down to is she is gonna have to eat a lot of soggy shit sandwiches watching the Cavs kick ass year in and year out for the foreseeable future.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he was, Wade is about finished in this league at a lot higher cost, not to mention Thompson fits this better then Wade.
def...not to mention he was HUGE in the Cavs winning a title.

IF Tristan was a free agent htis passed summer the Cavs would have had to pay a lot more than 16 a year to keep him that is for sure- especially after avergaining double doubles in the last 2 nba finals and never EVER missing time.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ups? lol.....on the Lakers board? you gotta lay off the sauce

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone forcing you to read her posts?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would Wade have been more affordable if you didn't have thompson?

No actually, they would not have.

Also, I guarantee they would not have won a ring last year without Thompson. Moving forward, they need Thompson a hell of a lot more than they need Wade. In fact, had they signed Wade instead of Smith, it would have made them significantly worse. Wade is the superior player, but they don't need another ball dominant guard. They need shooting and an athletic big who an rebound and guard (TT and Smith).

Nice try though.