• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James At It Again

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut the fuck up, James. Its none of your concern and no one cares what you think on the matter. Stick to whining about your own team:

LeBron James took to Instagram on Wednesday to point out the hypocrisy of teams trading players vs. players requesting trades.

"So let me guess this is cool cause they had to do what was best for the franchise right???" James wrote. "Traded this man while he was literally playing in the game and had ZERO idea. I'm not knocking who traded him because it's a business and you have to do what you feel what's best but I just want this narrative to start to get REAL/CHANGE and not when a player wants to be traded or leaves a Franchise that he's a selfish/ungrateful player but when they trade you, release , waive, cut etc etc it's best for them! I'm ok with both honestly, truly am. Just call a ♠️ a ♠️!!"

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you name a player in the NBA who isn't by your accounts a piece of shit, whiny, political, etc., etc., that you actually like?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you name a player in the NBA who isn't by your accounts a piece of shit, whiny, political, etc., etc., that you actually like?
If it's not a white guy I'll eat my hat

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut the fuck up, James. Its none of your concern and no one cares what you think on the matter. Stick to whining about your own team:

LeBron James took to Instagram on Wednesday to point out the hypocrisy of teams trading players vs. players requesting trades.

"So let me guess this is cool cause they had to do what was best for the franchise right???" James wrote. "Traded this man while he was literally playing in the game and had ZERO idea. I'm not knocking who traded him because it's a business and you have to do what you feel what's best but I just want this narrative to start to get REAL/CHANGE and not when a player wants to be traded or leaves a Franchise that he's a selfish/ungrateful player but when they trade you, release , waive, cut etc etc it's best for them! I'm ok with both honestly, truly am. Just call a ♠️ a ♠️!!"

Then what is KD??? LOL

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what is KD??? LOL

Look at the bitch about the Warriors thread. He addresses it.

I mean he pretty much hates everyone on the Warriors a team he says he "roots" for. Shit he even hates the players significant others too, lol.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league is what it created. Total piece of shits getting rich isn’t exclusive to athletes. The nba has a problem on its hands though.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league is what it created. Total piece of shits getting rich isn’t exclusive to athletes. The nba has a problem on its hands though.
What problem is that?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what is KD??? LOL
A whining ass bitch. See my thoughts on him in the thread "Montalban's Official Bitch About The Wairiors" thread that some wise guy started.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several; Klay Thompson comes to mind as does Al Horford.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now, explain what he said that was wrong?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will gladly say what was wrong.

Davis could have taken 1 year deals to preserve his flexibility.

Instead he VOLUNTARILY chose to sign a contract that guarnateed him millions upon millions of dollars- even if he got hurt or hit by a bus- he was guaranteed tens upon tens of millions of dollars.

Instead of playing out the last 18 months of his contract- that he voluntarily signed- he broke the NBA rules with his trade demand, undercut the franchise that is paying him tens of millions of dollars.

This is part of being in the NBA- this is part of the fun of pro sports- your team can trade you- for that privilege they give you guaranteed contracts worth tens upon tens of millions of dollars that you can voluntarily sign.

if you dont want to be tied down to a team long term- especially a player like dAvis- you can sign a 1 year contract or a 2 year contract

instead- to make sure he was guaranteed the most money possible- Davis VOLUNTARILY signed a long term contract.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. James is at it again. He put up 36 last night to extend his streak of games over 30 points.

What an amazing run!

JayVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part where he said that Barnes was playing in the game and had zero idea is wrong for one thing. HB knew a deal was in the works but wanted to play anyway.
Maybe Lebanon should axe around before running his mouth.

JayVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. James is at it again. He put up 36 last night to extend his streak of games over 30 points.

What an amazing run!

What is amazing is that he only had 2 free throw attempts.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3