• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamal Anderson shows his dirty bird to a store clerk

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, who didn't back in the day? Barbara Eden was hot!!!
I-dream-of-jeannie-i-dream-of-jeannie-32795103-256-500.jpg

barbara-eden-in-i-dream-of-jeannie.jpg

Damn man...I'm at work!

I don't need to see her right now!

Yes, I do...boy she was hot!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has anyone here actually gone to an adult theater in the back of an adult bookstore?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, you been following me again? :tsk:

sorry...I have an addiction that I'm getting help for..

anyway...there is one like 2 blocks away from where I work and there is always like 10 cars in the parking lot.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anyway...there is one like 2 blocks away from where I work and there is always like 10 cars in the parking lot.
yeah, when I was stationed in Norfolk years back there was one I'd have to pass by ever now and then. It always had cars in the parking lot, but I just chalked it up to Sailors and Marines being Sailors and Marines :D

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for that info Shark...This thread could go totally sideways if we all shared our weird whack off stories!!!

:lol:

I'll carry some of that water. . .

I had a hard time jacking it to a ladyfolk once. Indeed. There was Cercsi Lanister on my screen walking naked down the street. I yank out my schvansen and get to work, then all kinds of crazy shit started going on. All the commoners on the street were yelling horrible things and throwing rotten produce and dookie at her, which actually fired me up a bit extra, but then this natty bitch kept repeating, "SHAME, SHAME, SHAME." Fucking bitch made it nearly impossible to finish. Nearly.

Yep, last July I was at church for Sunday mass and I seenst my neighbor's wife bend over to pick up the hymn book and, well, she's got a...

690.gif

So I get myself caught up in some serious coveting and had to get the poison out, you know, for God. So, I went into the coat closet. Normally, it's a perfect place because there all these jackets hanging that serve to not only conceal me, but also provide a number of felt lined pockets that I can finish in. Of course, this was July, so alas there were no coats, so there I was, pants around my ankles with my chalupa in my hand when Sister Ethel walks in. . .

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you walk in then.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, who didn't back in the day? Barbara Eden was hot!!!
I-dream-of-jeannie-i-dream-of-jeannie-32795103-256-500.jpg

barbara-eden-in-i-dream-of-jeannie.jpg

I'm not going to lie; to this day I cannot believe that Nick At Nite fans voted Sam, from Bewitched, as hotter than Genie?! Look Sammie girl wasn't no slouch in the looks department but just look at these pics?
:gaah:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now this is actually going on at the games!

NFL security guard fired after apparent sex act during game

A security guard who was caught on camera apparently masturbating during Sunday's San Diego Chargers game has been fired, officials from the private security contractor said Tuesday.

A video posted on Facebook showed the unidentified guard watching the Chargers cheerleaders perform a routine during the 19-16 loss to the Oakland Raiders. The video then zoomed in on the guard apparently manipulating something in his right pants pocket.

ABC 10 reported that Chargers officials learned about the video Monday night and started an investigation. Elite Security announced Tuesday afternoon that the guard had been fired.

"Elite would like to apologize to anyone who was offended by this isolated incident,” the company said in a statement to the New York Post. “Additionally, Elite has opened a formal investigation into the matter and has acted swiftly in terminating the employee involved