• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Perhaps lost in the shuffle: Monte Morris shows his devotion to the Nuggets

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monte Morris, Nuggets Agree To Three-Year, $27M Extension

He could have gotten more money had he waited a year, but this is a guy who low-key has proven time and time again that he plays more for the front of the jersey than the back. He was also seen jawing with LeBron James after making a three-pointer during a game prior to the pandemic. In other words, he's not star-struck by LeBron unlike most players of his generation. He's my kind of player and am thankful he's on my team. Wouldn't mind seeing him start alongside Jamal Murray...

This may or may not be a tough year for the Nuggets, for I remain skeptical. I had them as the #6 seed and a first round exit in my west rankings three weeks ago. A lot of tired bodies after rallying from back-to-back 3-1 deficits inside the bubble. Regardless, I'm sure most Nuggets fans were able to breathe a little easier knowing that Morris is now fully on board.

Oh wait, is this not worthy of its own thread??? Tough shit.

I'm in the midst of ranking my top ten worst contracts currently in the NBA for the next post, so if anyone wants to get a head start on their own rankings, be my guest. :thumb:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Patrick is reporting that your Nugs are in on the James Harden sweepstakes. Imo, it would be a mistake for them.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

hurricane predenting to be a Nuggets fan.

:pound: