• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Hurts Transfers to Oklahoma

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I know. You have to consider context. Doesn’t change things at all.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell us what’s so funny about that? Oklahoma has a pretty good shot at being a one loss team or better next year. What’s been holding them back from being able to get it done against a team like a Bama is a lame duck DC and defensive coaches. Riley jist hired a new DC and new defensive coaches. Hurts may very well get the opportunity to play Bama and if the defense can get it turned around may have a shot at it.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the main things a transferring QB from Bama wants, is a chance to play and beat the same team he's transferring from in the Playoffs.

Will Bama obviously be a threat in the Playoffs? Of course, but it was funny reading that.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jalen is going to do very well with Riley. He has only had 1 year with a true QB guru(this year)and he made tremendous improvement in that 1 year. Kiffin couldnt develop him because he had to do what he could to win games with a true freshman and Daboll just sucked.

He is also very clutch. In 2016 he ran off the field with the lead against Clemson and last year what he did against UGA was remarkable.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us what’s so funny about that? Oklahoma has a pretty good shot at being a one loss team or better next year. What’s been holding them back from being able to get it done against a team like a Bama is a lame duck DC and defensive coaches. Riley jist hired a new DC and new defensive coaches. Hurts may very well get the opportunity to play Bama and if the defense can get it turned around may have a shot at it.
OU will have a good team, for sure, and Hurts will only help. Don't want you to get the impression that I was laughing at OU being Playoff contenders, because they obviously will be.

It was just the Hurts vs Bama part that I found humorous, but again I'm a lil' dranky rn and easily amused. :suds: