• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jake Delhomme Being Honored

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost forgot to mention this. Jake was being honored at todays game. They were talking about this on the radio earlier this week, discussing if he should be in the Panthers Hall of Honor. Arguments went back and forth, we had done more with him as QB than any other QB we have ever had. Others were focusing on his last few years, the Bad Jake years. Someone called in and pointed out how many times Jake had led the Panthers in come from behind victories. And it was also pointed out how many times over the last 2 years we would have loved to have been able to come back and win games.

Hey, Jerry Richardson, do the right thing and put Jake in the Hall of Honor.

Tabasco Kat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked Jake he just was never the same after the Tommy John surgery and John Fox stuck with him longer than he should have.

I remember him coming in to replace Rodney Peete in the Tampa Bay game and it was his team from then on.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Jake was a leader and a great guy but I don't think he rises to the level of that honor. So far the only player on that list is Sam Mills.
I think Wesley Walls and John Casey would deserve it before Jake.
The Panthers are obviously going to keep this a very exclusive club

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake lead Carolina to a Superbowl, and so far he the best winning percentage of any Carolina QB in our history.

Jake was not and elite talent no, but people forget all the good things he did while he was our qb, i mean there where some great memories from his time. some bad especially at the end but still. we could have done worse.