• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

J.J. Watt, Rob Gronkowski top NFL's best non-QBs

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would replace Kuechly with an offensive linemen. Due to the importance of the positions.

If you replace the best middle linebacker in the league with your third stringer, you still have an acceptable player who probably is decent at one thing (2 down thumper, smaller coverage backer,etc), who you can hide with smart substitutions and game planning.

If you replace the best left tackle in the league with your third stringer, your entire offense is fucked.

Agree, I think that list is more about talent at your position though.. Kuechly with his ability to diagnose plays really is head and shoulders above the rest of his peers recently there.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would replace Kuechly with an offensive linemen. Due to the importance of the positions.

If you replace the best middle linebacker in the league with your third stringer, you still have an acceptable player who probably is decent at one thing (2 down thumper, smaller coverage backer,etc), who you can hide with smart substitutions and game planning.

If you replace the best left tackle in the league with your third stringer, your entire offense is fucked.
I'd replace the WR's before I'd replace Kuechly.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm no offensive line not even an honorable mention :tsk:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree with this. With the spread offenses of college football these days we are just seeing a influx of WR talent entering the NFL. I would say it is much harder to find a great Left Tackle these days than it is a great WR. So then having one protect your most likely $20 million investment at the QB position is huge.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kuechly is to Carolina what Ray Ray was to Balt great leader on D Some guys lead on the line, some on linebackers, some on secondary and a few on all