• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've seen enough

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick isn't going to be good anytime soon. Below 60% completion percentage, bonehead plays every game(runs out of bounds to stop the clock), wastes all of our timeouts for stupid reasons. We just killed our window of winning a super bowl for a flash in the pan. My biggest problem with Kaep is he can't read a defense. He has no idea who is coming and doesn't know how to audible to plays to take advantage. Peyton Manning has proven that a QB's brain is far more important than how hard they can throw. I'm not sure if Alex Smith could win a super bowl, but we would certainly be better than 6-4.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick isn't going to be good anytime soon. Below 60% completion percentage, bonehead plays every game(runs out of bounds to stop the clock), wastes all of our timeouts for stupid reasons. We just killed our window of winning a super bowl for a flash in the pan. My biggest problem with Kaep is he can't read a defense. He has no idea who is coming and doesn't know how to audible to plays to take advantage. Peyton Manning has proven that a QB's brain is far more important than how hard they can throw. I'm not sure if Alex Smith could win a super bowl, but we would certainly be better than 6-4.

Kap has regressed but I wouldn't put this on him. If Gore had not droppoed that short pass he would have been off to the races for a huge gain. There were a number of missed opportunities all the way around. That last drive the oline missed a rusher that led to a sack.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time Harbaugh considers benching him.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I agree with this part only. He can't go through progressions and often times does not throw a WR open. He wants to wait for the receiver to be open first before taking the chance to throw it. I look at a player like Jameis Winston, and you can tell that that kid has "it". He has that innate skill to anticipate the players routes and throws people open.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Young it seems like Kaep doesn't use his lateral speed to avoid pass rushes …. He kinda bails out and panics when pressure get's through… You've seen more of his game than I have, but from what I've watched it seems he's kinda getting panicky when the O-line breaks down a bit…

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree
I don't see Alex as a better QB after the snap, but the things he can do pre-snap would have us sitting with at least 2 more wins right now. The front office should have kept Smith around for another year to have competition at the position, but I also can't blame them for taking two 2nd round picks. It just sucks that they probably traded the wrong guy.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: so I guess no superbowl this year. Too bad.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In lieu of whom?

Exactly. We have no one else. I would let him play the rest of the season and make a huge statement in the draft by bringing in competition for the starting gig. I'm not the biggest fan of Manziel but he has a lot of Russell Wilson in him in his ability to manipulate defenses to do what he wants (via his legs). I would seriously consider someone like Manziel depending on how Kap plays his next 6 games.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I agree with this part only. He can't go through progressions and often times does not throw a WR open. He wants to wait for the receiver to be open first before taking the chance to throw it. I look at a player like Jameis Winston, and you can tell that that kid has "it". He has that innate skill to anticipate the players routes and throws people open.

But I think part of that is due to having a virtually brand new cast of guys to throw to.

Even Brady struggled early on in the season when surrounded with new guys so I'm not saying that's the reason for all Kap's struggles but there something to working with guys for multiple seasons to build some trust and getting used to what a guys going to do.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe its time to try McCoy. It can't get any worse.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time Harbaugh considers benching him.

The ship has sailed and Kap is the 9ers QB captain. They went all in on him and he's not who they they thought he was... He isn't football smart and a pussy, wont get extra yards by lowing his shoulder when needed. Next step for Kap is reality TV.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noodle arm and played fantastic in the preseason. NO WAY!
If Kaep cannot do it, we are DONE!

Kaep in fact CAN'T do it. I'd say we're pretty done. We've now lost to every playoff team we've played (though Arizona may beat us out for the second WC spot depending on how we finish), and the consistent thing in all of those losses is how bad Kaepernick looks as a QB. Unable to read a defense. Unable to throw a receiver open. Unable to throw a ball with touch. Unable to recognize when to stay in bounds. Unable to drive down the field and win a game when this team needs it.

It is definitely time to find a QB who can win games, not just manage the game that the Defense has played well enough to win.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. We have no one else. I would let him play the rest of the season and make a huge statement in the draft by bringing in competition for the starting gig. I'm not the biggest fan of Manziel but he has a lot of Russell Wilson in him in his ability to manipulate defenses to do what he wants (via his legs). I would seriously consider someone like Manziel depending on how Kap plays his next 6 games.

I don't know. His constant failure has got to be sapping what little confidence he has left. I think this season will ruin him. He is very weak minded.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What they should do is let McCoy take some first team snaps this week and see if that lights a fire under Kaep's ass.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would be fuckin Stoked if we some how got Manziel I just love watching that kid play he has a natural feel for the game. Kap seems like a robot out there he's verry mechanical and stiff its almost uncomfortable watching him play.
The question is how long will Harbaugh stick with Kap? If he continues playing like crap and we miss the play offs will he look to replace him?? Harbaugh has earned some lee way with a lot of success the past 2 seasons but you have to imagine that a missed playoff appearance this year will get the Harbaugh on the hot seat talks possibly started.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take it there aren't any apologists?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take it there aren't any apologists?

The heat on Kaep isn't as hot as it was last week. He dropped one in perfectly to Gore that could've been a game winner, but which wasn't caught. Then again, he made a throw like that last week to McDonald.