• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've seen enough

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need to simplify things. let kap go out and play. one-two reads and run.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the problem is Kaep needs to hit the weight room more in the offseason.
That will solve his problems.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fan base is a joke. I will admit that Kap is not having a good season, but there is more to it than just him. You had a dropped TD pass. You had Gore drop the would be huge gain and possibly a TD. There were a couple of bad no calls on some obvious holds/PI from the Saints. If a team takes VD away then there is not another guy on the team who scares a defense, or who can even get open. Stop putting it all on 1 guy. I guess it is Kaps fault that Harbaugh wasted 2 timeouts on 2 of the worst challenges I have ever seen. The entire coaching staff is having a shit year. They need to get plays in faster so Kap has some time to at least attempt to read the defense. Maybe just use a fast tempo no huddle so he has more time.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This fan base is a joke. I will admit that Kap is not having a good season, but there is more to it than just him. You had a dropped TD pass. You had Gore drop the would be huge gain and possibly a TD. There were a couple of bad no calls on some obvious holds/PI from the Saints. If a team takes VD away then there is not another guy on the team who scares a defense, or who can even get open. Stop putting it all on 1 guy. I guess it is Kaps fault that Harbaugh wasted 2 timeouts on 2 of the worst challenges I have ever seen. The entire coaching staff is having a shit year. They need to get plays in faster so Kap has some time to at least attempt to read the defense. Maybe just use a fast tempo no huddle so he has more time.

The biggest problem with Kap is that he's disappointing, not that he sucks. There are worse players on the offense, there are a variety of problems involved in the struggles, but we know how well he can play and he's not doing it. Then he's adding to the problem by doing some really dumb things like running out of bounds on that 3rd down late. Just seems like he's struggling with the game mentally, and because we thought he would only progress from where he finished last year, and instead has regressed, it sure seems like he is a big part of the problem the Niners are having.

But obviously the QB will always take too much blame when things go wrong. Dropped passes, running game didn't work well today, pass blocking could have been better.....plenty of blame in the big picture.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When I read what you say I just wish I watched the same game/season you watch.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's like were on the espn boards again. People think everything should go right every game and we should win every single game we play. It's like we forgot about out shity seasons and that the teams we play are not nfl caliber teams. Yes we have been struggling but damn i stil take this team compared to 5 years ago. Still plenty if time to get it going.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup cuz were 0-10......
]

You mean tied with the cards and looking up at the playoffs... yeah, bad, we are worse then 0-10... 0-10 gets you a better Draft pick.. its not like we are a super bowl caliber team.. :wtf2:

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too worried. Still 6-4. Crabs coming back. Take care of business against AZ and they'll make the playoffs. They need to get hot at the end which is possible. Niners had the #2 seed and didn't win. Just make the playoffs and anything can happen. Last 3 SB winners are proof of that.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
]

You mean tied with the cards and looking up at the playoffs... yeah, bad, we are worse then 0-10... 0-10 gets you a better Draft pick.. its not like we are a super bowl caliber team.. :wtf2:

Stop watching the games if you think this. We have seen a lot of wildcard teams win the Super Bowl.

The bandwagon won't let you on when we start winning again...

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
]

Anyone call the Ravens or the Giants SB caliber teams in the regular season when they won it?

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup cuz were 0-10......

We aren't 0-10 but we need to play with some desperation. We could easily miss the playoffs just by playing .500 football the rest of the way. We have a game against the cards at their place that may decide which one of us makes the playoffs. I don't feel like that is an easy win like it used to be, not with this offense. And you can pretty much pencil a loss against the seahawks, they are a better team. If we come out flat and lose against the redskins, rams, etc, heads should roll.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't 0-10 but we need to play with some desperation. We could easily miss the playoffs just by playing .500 football the rest of the way. We have a game against the cards at their place that may decide which one of us makes the playoffs. I don't feel like that is an easy win like it used to be, not with this offense. And you can pretty much pencil a loss against the seahawks, they are a better team. If we come out flat and lose against the redskins, rams, etc, heads should roll.

Great we already lost to the hawks....

Seriously?

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great we already lost to the hawks....

Seriously?

It's called being realistic. They are 10-1 and we just lost at home to the panthers, scoring 9 pts. Our offense was just as bad against the saints but our defense and S/T put us in great position with a couple of turnovers. The offense did nothing on its own. I'm not saying its a lock to lose, but Vegas will have us as the underdogs for sure.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I read what you say I just wish I watched the same game/season you watch.

What games have you been watching with receivers open all over the field? What games have you been watching where the team breaks the huddle with more than 15 seconds? What games have you seen where Harbaugh throws the challenge flag on a play that actually has a chance of being corrected or is even worth the risk? I never said Kap doesn't deserve criticism, but it is just ridiculous how fans turn on one guy.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did our offense look like this last year? No.... same OL, same QB, same OC(added Mangini), same RB(neglected more so), differ WR corp... so its all WRs?

Fans can cheer, love and criticize... I applaud Kap when he's on his game and I'll give him sh*t for playing like sh*t... There'll be passes but 10 games in... 10 games in this season and he's not getting it done.

Don't confuse me for sacking him or changing QBs, I'm calling him out to get better. I'm asking for Roman to be fired lol...

We shouldn't looked so terrible vs Seattle, shouldn't lost vs Indy IMO and shouldn't lose vs the Panthers when they score 10 pts. We are a better team than this but offensively it hasn't shown up this season.

Both Indy and NO games were a chance for Kap to shut me and any other disgruntled fan, both games were set for redemption... 0-2

Now I think we can expect a 5 gm win streak if the pattern falls through :nod:

I don't want the pattern to stick, because that would mean a loss in Week 16 and Round One of the playoffs.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick isn't going to be good anytime soon. Below 60% completion percentage, bonehead plays every game(runs out of bounds to stop the clock), wastes all of our timeouts for stupid reasons. We just killed our window of winning a super bowl for a flash in the pan. My biggest problem with Kaep is he can't read a defense. He has no idea who is coming and doesn't know how to audible to plays to take advantage. Peyton Manning has proven that a QB's brain is far more important than how hard they can throw. I'm not sure if Alex Smith could win a super bowl, but we would certainly be better than 6-4.

2nd year jitters...it happens to most 2nd season QB's. He will be a great one you will see...9ers lucky to have him.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd year jitters...it happens to most 2nd season QB's. He will be a great one you will see...9ers lucky to have him.

That's my hope, but it's pretty disturbing so far, and the receiving corps and play calling aren't going to help him develop. What are you guys going to do about your qb situation?

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop watching the games if you think this. We have seen a lot of wildcard teams win the Super Bowl.

The bandwagon won't let you on when we start winning again...

The "its not like we are a super bowl caliber team" was sarcasm because this team is very much a super bowl caliber team. That's why everyone gets soo upset when they lose and lose in the fashion that they have.

You can keep the band wagon this team can't lose from here on out, that is the situation they are in.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone call the Ravens or the Giants SB caliber teams in the regular season when they won it?

Again "its not like we are a super bowl caliber team" was sarcasm.