• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've seen enough

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's crazy...how are we not trying to launch one deep there? Anyone know what play we actually ran on that defensive formation? Simple analysis here, but until we start burning teams with some big plays it's obvious that a road map has been drafted to stifle our offense by killing the run with a loaded box.

All part of the plan. Making teams think we can't pass, load the box, unleash in playoffs... Now, we just need to figure out how to make the playoffs without passing well.

I'm only kidding, but I do feel Roman tries to win Gand thinks he will) by doing/showing the minimum during the regular season. His issue is thinking that execution would be better or that the plan we used would be good enough regardless of the execution (scope of effectiveness sufficient).

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Draft Metzenberger to put pressure on Kaep to perform

don't know if it'll be this guy, but do see us drafting someone? not necessarily round 1 but maybe 2 or 3?

part of it is Kaep, but look at our current back-ups too? NFL teams always need to think QB, especially with these "protect the QB" rules in force. you CAN have a pocket passer even if he's not 'fleet of foot', cause he can't get hit low nor can he get hit high.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's crazy...how are we not trying to launch one deep there? Anyone know what play we actually ran on that defensive formation? Simple analysis here, but until we start burning teams with some big plays it's obvious that a road map has been drafted to stifle our offense by killing the run with a loaded box.

Deep to who? Davis or bust on deep passing because we don't have any WR's capable of taking the top off a defense.