• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've seen enough

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

I'll agree it hasn't been the best from kap but it's like a fucking dead zone in here after losses. Yes kap has regressed a bit. But Jesus were in the midst of a wild card race still. There was a lot of bullshit in thAt game. Kap didn't play great, gore missed what could of been a game changer. The refs and this nfl are soft!

I'll agree kap needs to be better! The seasons not over gentlemen. Not by a long shot. Honestly its the bubble teams that make noise in the playoffs.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

I'll agree it hasn't been the best from kap but it's like a fucking dead zone in here after losses. Yes kap has regressed a bit. But Jesus were in the midst of a wild card race still. There was a lot of bullshit in thAt game. Kap didn't play great, gore missed what could of been a game changer. The refs and this nfl are soft!

I'll agree kap needs to be better! The seasons not over gentlemen. Not by a long shot. Honestly is the bubble teams that make noise in the playoffs.

Bubble teams make noise at home during the playoffs...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

I'll agree kap needs to be better! The seasons not over gentlemen. Not by a long shot. Honestly is the bubble teams that make noise in the playoffs.

Yeah, I don't get why people don't realize that this is a team game. I guess people always go overboard with jumping on the QB when a team loses. I guess it's only fair because QB's get too much credit when a team wins.

It's gonna be tough, but we just need to get into the playoffs and be in a good rhythm when the playoffs begin. I am kinda hoping that the Saints beat out the Seahawks for home field advantage. At least we know that we can be competitive at the Super Dome as opposed to playing in Seattle. First things first, though, we gotta figure out how to fix our team, especially on offense.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bubble teams make noise at home during the playoffs...

I guess you forgot about the New York Giants two years ago. I don't blame you. I want to forget those playoffs, too.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be fuckin Stoked if we some how got Manziel I just love watching that kid play he has a natural feel for the game. Kap seems like a robot out there he's verry mechanical and stiff its almost uncomfortable watching him play.
The question is how long will Harbaugh stick with Kap? If he continues playing like crap and we miss the play offs will he look to replace him?? Harbaugh has earned some lee way with a lot of success the past 2 seasons but you have to imagine that a missed playoff appearance this year will get the Harbaugh on the hot seat talks possibly started.

Its going to take a lot before Harbaugh's ego will allow him to admit he made a mistake with Kaepernick.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So I take it there aren't any apologists?

As I said in the other thread Kap is just part of the problem not THE problem.

Everyone on offense has chucked a turd into the big steamy pile of poop that is our offense.

I'm just not ready to hit the panic button on Kap yet. The guy has barely started a full season of games so there are still growing pains and still areas I think will/can be improved with good ole in game experience.

But other issues like our terrible pass play design and pass play calling will linger no matter whose behind center.

Kap is a young QB along with being on the raw side and I don't think the offensive coaches help him enough when it comes to play calling and play design. We just do a lousy job of putting not just Kap in a position to succeed but the guys he throws to as well.

I'm not going to say LMJ would be a massive difference maker or the missing piece in our offense but could we seriously be any more incompetent in the way we use him? 3rd and 2 and we seriously run him right up the gut? He should be like our Sproles or Bush and we should be creating ways to get him in space so he can use his abilities to their fullest? He's not Frank Gore so why in the world do we keep using him like Frank Gore?

I thought considering how much the Saints were selling out against the run they were primed for a couple of shots of play action pass. Even if we don't connect at least they have to account for it and it might ease them back against the run but instead we say screw it we're running it anyways.

Let's just say if Roman gets an HC job this offseason I wouldn't be terribly depressed over it.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What they should do is let McCoy take some first team snaps this week and see if that lights a fire under Kaep's ass.

Honestly not a bad idea lol

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

I'll agree kap needs to be better! The seasons not over gentlemen. Not by a long shot. Honestly its the bubble teams that make noise in the playoffs.

are you drinking when watching these losses? I'm curious as to how you remain cheerful n spirited afterwards.... :bullshit:

I'm watching you.... :suds:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Heck just look at the Ravens last year and ask if anyone would've thought they would be SB Champs based on their regular season.

They were 10-6 and were horrid in a lot of games so it's not like it's impossible to bounce back strong later in the season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't get why people don't realize that this is a team game. I guess people always go overboard with jumping on the QB when a team loses. I guess it's only fair because QB's get too much credit when a team wins.

It's gonna be tough, but we just need to get into the playoffs and be in a good rhythm when the playoffs begin. I am kinda hoping that the Saints beat out the Seahawks for home field advantage. At least we know that we can be competitive at the Super Dome as opposed to playing in Seattle. First things first, though, we gotta figure out how to fix our team, especially on offense.

Defense let up 10 pts last week and 23 pts to the Drew Brees & Sean Payton led Saints...

I think the defense is holding up their part of the "team bargain"

:gaah:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck just look at the Ravens last year and ask if anyone would've thought they would be SB Champs based on their regular season.

They were 10-6 and were horrid in a lot of games so it's not like it's impossible to bounce back strong later in the season.

I know, right. The Ravens had no business beating us in the Super Bowl, but they did. Let's not get too down about the Niners.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense let up 10 pts last week and 23 pts to the Drew Brees & Sean Payton led Saints...

I think the defense is holding up their part of the "team bargain"

:gaah:

C'mon now. You're being disingenuous. You have said that the defense is not getting enough sacks. Do you take that back now?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you drinking when watching these losses? I'm curious as to how you remain cheerful n spirited afterwards.... :bullshit:

I'm watching you.... :suds:

Because i hAve seen this same fucking team go to the Super Bowl and be 1 drive away from winning. It's crazy seeing all these negative posts. Yes we have high expectations but if it was that fucking easy we would be undefeated every game.

It's almost like all you guys are like thinking this is the pre harbaugh yeArs.

I'm not sorry at all that I still believe this team can and will be good.....

Sorry I'm a fan....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon now. You're being disingenuous. You have said that the defense is not getting enough sacks. Do you take that back now?

No way... defense isn't getting enough sacks... they need to get the sacks cuz its too much for the offense to score more than 10 pts or get a drive going for a GW....

My math, NO avg 29.4 pts a gm before our game... our defense held them to 20 before the gw kick.... that's pretty fair... asking to hold them to 10-15 pts would mean getting sacks... something the niners arent getting and won't get with these 3 man rushes...

Just because pressure is consistent doesn't imply positive results for us... pressures are simply missed sacks... despite the result

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because i hAve seen this same fucking team go to the Super Bowl and be 1 drive away from winning. It's crazy seeing all these negative posts. Yes we have high expectations but if it was that fucking easy we would be undefeated every game.

It's almost like all you guys are like thinking this is the pre harbaugh yeArs.

I'm not sorry at all that I still believe this team can and will be good.....

Sorry I'm a fan....

Did our offense look like this last year? No.... same OL, same QB, same OC(added Mangini), same RB(neglected more so), differ WR corp... so its all WRs?

Fans can cheer, love and criticize... I applaud Kap when he's on his game and I'll give him sh*t for playing like sh*t... There'll be passes but 10 games in... 10 games in this season and he's not getting it done.

Don't confuse me for sacking him or changing QBs, I'm calling him out to get better. I'm asking for Roman to be fired lol...

We shouldn't looked so terrible vs Seattle, shouldn't lost vs Indy IMO and shouldn't lose vs the Panthers when they score 10 pts. We are a better team than this but offensively it hasn't shown up this season.

Both Indy and NO games were a chance for Kap to shut me and any other disgruntled fan, both games were set for redemption... 0-2

Now I think we can expect a 5 gm win streak if the pattern falls through :nod:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did our offense look like this last year? No.... same OL, same QB, same OC(added Mangini), same RB(neglected more so), differ WR corp... so its all WRs?

Fans can cheer, love and criticize... I applaud Kap when he's on his game and I'll give him sh*t for playing like sh*t... There'll be passes but 10 games in... 10 games in this season and he's not getting it done.

Don't confuse me for sacking him or changing QBs, I'm calling him out to get better. I'm asking for Roman to be fired lol...

We shouldn't looked so terrible vs Seattle, shouldn't lost vs Indy IMO and shouldn't lose vs the Panthers when they score 10 pts. We are a better team than this but offensively it hasn't shown up this season.

Both Indy and NO games were a chance for Kap to shut me and any other disgruntled fan, both games were set for redemption... 0-2

Now I think we can expect a 5 gm win streak if the pattern falls through :nod:

I got you brotha but like i said if it was that easy we would be undefeated... Shit every team would be. I get it were fans and we invest a lot. Yup this wildcard race just got more interesting and worrisome. I might be alone but I got complete faith in this team.

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our season isn't over by any stretch because it is still possible for us to get hot and peak at the right time with Crabtree and everyone back. But I do not like our chances now that the road to the Superbowl essentially goes through Seattle. Our only chance is if the Saints grab home-field. But first things first....we have to actually make the playoffs. And that isn't as much of a guarantee as it was 2 weeks. If this team misses the playoffs, you have to draft a QB. #1 because Colt is barely even a serviceable backup and #2 a QB would really have to suck to keep a team this good out of the postseason. We are competing with Carolina, Chicago and Dallas with GB and NY in the discussion for one of the 2 spots and we already lost the tiebreaker to Car. The only bright side is we have Wash, AZ, Stl, TB and Atl still to play.

I really don't want to bring up the Alex Smith/CK debate again but I have a quick question. Considering how much Kaep has struggled throwing the ball, is it possible that part of the blame for Alex's crappy passing numbers while he was here was coaching? I know Alex hasn't exactly lit it up in KC but this is 2 different qb's we've had struggling to throw the ball at even an average level. Teams now are just crowding the line and daring CK to throw deep and its not like we don't have guys who can stretch the field. There isn't a safety in the league faster than Vernon.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way... defense isn't getting enough sacks... they need to get the sacks cuz its too much for the offense to score more than 10 pts or get a drive going for a GW....

My math, NO avg 29.4 pts a gm before our game... our defense held them to 20 before the gw kick.... that's pretty fair... asking to hold them to 10-15 pts would mean getting sacks... something the niners arent getting and won't get with these 3 man rushes...

Just because pressure is consistent doesn't imply positive results for us... pressures are simply missed sacks... despite the result

The focus of criticism is on the offense, and deservedly so, but yeah there always more plays that can be made by the other units, too. I agree that the defense is playing pretty well, but we win and lose as a team, and today unfortunately we only played well enough to lose a close game.

Pressure on the QB is important because you can't win without at least doing that, so I won't say it is simply nothing more than a missed sack, but yes, sacks are better.