• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've seen enough

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd year jitters...it happens to most 2nd season QB's. He will be a great one you will see...9ers lucky to have him.

I'll add this to the excuse list.... and this is his 3rd year.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "its not like we are a super bowl caliber team" was sarcasm because this team is very much a super bowl caliber team. That's why everyone gets soo upset when they lose and lose in the fashion that they have.

You can keep the band wagon this team can't lose from here on out, that is the situation they are in.

What? You need to take off the rose-colored glasses brah.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You need to take off the rose-colored glasses brah.

The pieces they have on the team are Superbowl caliber... the execution is a different story. My rose colored glasses got stepped on after the Carolina game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pieces they have on the team are Superbowl caliber... the execution is a different story. My rose colored glasses got stepped on after the Carolina game.

Fair enough. I don't see the pieces being there at Wide Receiver and especially at QB but that's just me.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's certainly possible for them to get their act together and make a run, but there's no reason to believe it will happen or even that it's likely. Maybe when Crabs comes back everything falls into place, maybe he makes Kaepernick better, improves Roman's play calling ability and improves the ability to get plays in on time.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's certainly possible for them to get their act together and make a run, but there's no reason to believe it will happen or even that it's likely. Maybe when Crabs comes back everything falls into place, maybe he makes Kaepernick better, improves Roman's play calling ability and improves the ability to get plays in on time.

I can't believe that Crabtree will be very effective until he has two or three games under his belt. If they wait until then, it will be too late. They are going to have to figure it out without him.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree with this part only. He can't go through progressions and often times does not throw a WR open. He wants to wait for the receiver to be open first before taking the chance to throw it. I look at a player like Jameis Winston, and you can tell that that kid has "it". He has that innate skill to anticipate the players routes and throws people open.

hey, he IS Alex Smith??!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this part only. He can't go through progressions and often times does not throw a WR open. He wants to wait for the receiver to be open first before taking the chance to throw it. I look at a player like Jameis Winston, and you can tell that that kid has "it". He has that innate skill to anticipate the players routes and throws people open.
hey, he IS Alex Smith??!!

Nah, but maybe the coaches are teaching him the same thing? At least for the regular season? (Yeah, yeah, I know, we have to make the playoffs.) In Harbaugh's QB camp on YouTube, the first thing he teaches is limiting turnovers, living to see another down. Makes sense, but he could have said fundamentals, vision, full grasp of the offense, pre-snap reads, chemistry/practice, hard work, etc. first. Instead, it was, don't turn the ball over.

Kaepernick is so strong that he is able to make harder passes that are still safe. I hope he fully utilizes that down the stretch.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my hope, but it's pretty disturbing so far, and the receiving corps and play calling aren't going to help him develop. What are you guys going to do about your qb situation?

Don't ask...we are in a hurt at QB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

While I would love seeing the turn around could you imagine what a 180 of the offense will do for Crabs leverage in negotiations?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
While I would love seeing the turn around could you imagine what a 180 of the offense will do for Crabs leverage in negotiations?

he'll gain leverage but not necessarily a lot? the 49ers will say he missed 11 games and thus not as deserving? maybe they claim he's injury prone and put clauses to limit future hit?

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I don't see the pieces being there at Wide Receiver and especially at QB but that's just me.

Well I wish we could have a All Pro team too but I don't think that will happen... Though if Manning was at QB I'm sure the WR's would be elevated to a new level.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wish we could have a All Pro team too but I don't think that will happen... Though if Manning was at QB I'm sure the WR's would be elevated to a new level.

I'm still glad we have Kaepernick and waiting for him to turn it around... but still fuck Manning. He chose the money over the ring, conference over the ring, etc. Now, he may stop Sickness's wish to face the Chiefs in the Super Bowl... though we must fix something to get there ourselves.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Manning would turn AJ Jenkins(or Baldwin) and Kyle Williams into legitimate wide outs?

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Manning would turn AJ Jenkins(or Baldwin) and Kyle Williams into legitimate wide outs?

Baldwin and Williams absolutely! His command at the line of scrimmage would put them in situations to succeed. Add the run game the 9ers have in this equation and its just not even funny.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

That's crazy...how are we not trying to launch one deep there? Anyone know what play we actually ran on that defensive formation? Simple analysis here, but until we start burning teams with some big plays it's obvious that a road map has been drafted to stifle our offense by killing the run with a loaded box.

Last edited by a moderator: