• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's that time again folks... Little Game Bob does it again!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Threads like this really make me wonder regarding the caliber of folks on here. Stoops is an excellent coach and a class act. The fact he gets his teams to the big games speaks well of his coaching ability. Other than Alabama and maybe Notre Dame, what teams have done better?

Thank you!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Threads like this really make me wonder regarding the caliber of folks on here. Stoops is an excellent coach and a class act. The fact he gets his teams to the big games speaks well of his coaching ability. Other than Alabama and maybe Notre Dame, what teams have done better?
This isn't the first time all droider does here is drop the same low quality espn style troll threads.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct tho droider wants attention. The best way to kill that is by not responding or even opening a thread we already know is trash. If its a topic we want to talk about create a new thread and let him fizzle out. If he responds in that thread ignore him. Or we could all put droider on iggy which may cause him to have a meltdown :plotting:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, I appreciate that being a vet myself. :suds:

My dad wanted to serve in WWII so bad, but he was a geologist/geophysicist with a heart murmur and was deemed more valuable to the country for his propensity to find oil, which was pretty damn good, than being an engineer, blowing up bunkers on some place like Guadalcanal, Tarawa, etc. I have much respect for anybody who has served and especially on the front lines.

All I can do is give my humble thanks for keeping my family and myself safe.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya, but you sacrificed time away from family and friends, and that can't be easy.
The hardest part was coming home on emergency leave to bury my grandfather. It was a good time to figure out what I wanted to do with my life as I really wasn't sure what to do after high school.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that haven't been paying attention, @droider is a Spartans' fan. :D

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad wanted to serve in WWII so bad, but he was a geologist/geophysicist with a heart murmur and was deemed more valuable to the country for his propensity to find oil, which was pretty damn good, than being an engineer, blowing up bunkers on some place like Guadalcanal, Tarawa, etc. I have much respect for anybody who has served and especially on the front lines.

All I can do is give my humble thanks for keeping my family and myself safe.

That's more than enough. I volunteered for VNam. No regrets.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's more than enough. I volunteered for VNam. No regrets.
Nam was winding down by the time I enlisted, hell they were only bringing troops home. Don't know of any in my basic battalion that went to Nam. But then I was in field artillery, nuclear missile. No such units in Nam.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst are those whose teams have not accomplished anything, some like Boise St. fans still masturbate to beating OU years ago... :laugh3:

That game was nine years ago. It's not really about that for me in terms of enjoying seeing Clemson dominate. I like what Dabo's doing. And for me personally, I just don't like OU. That's all.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nam was winding down by the time I enlisted, hell they were only bringing troops home. Don't know of any in my basic battalion that went to Nam. But then I was in field artillery, nuclear missile. No such units in Nam.

You were better off. All vets are my heros.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 OU 45-31 vs Bama. And please don't tell me you didn't want to be there or had a shitty team. OU punched yer dumbs asses....

Scoreboard bitch.....god don't people like you ever think before they stick their big foot in the big ass mouths?

Apparently not....

keyword "decent defense" fool.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Droider get banned? If so, about time.:thumb:
Don't think so and I hate to say it but probably should be sent to the minors

I am taking an over under on how long it takes him to meltdown now that no ones paying attention to him tho