• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's so easy to make Sherman a non-factor

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle never moves Sherman around so if you're smart, why wouldn't teams put their 3rd, 4th, or TE (if he's not a good WR) on Sherman side all game long and let your best weapons go to work against Seattle other DB's?

Beyond dumb decision to go after Sherman at that point by SF

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's other DB's aren't exactly chopped liver.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great idea... except for the all pro and NFLs best free safety, a pro bowl strong safety, and other corners who would easily be #1 on any other team...

Oh yeah, welcome TO THE LEGION OF FUCKING BOOM. THERE'S NOWHERE TO FUCKING THROW IT. Only person that has a chance is Manning.....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true, they don't normally move him, but have in the past. In the first game of the season against SF they put Sherman on Boldin the entire game and he took him out of it to the tune of 1 catch for 7 yards.

If they just put garbage out there they will move him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree but they ain't Sherman either. I like my chances with Thomas (both of them), Wes, and Decker against Seattle other DB's excluding Sherman

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle never moves Sherman around so if you're smart, why wouldn't teams put their 3rd, 4th, or TE (if he's not a good WR) on Sherman side all game long and let your best weapons go to work against Seattle other DB's?

Beyond dumb decision to go after Sherman at that point by SF

What's wrong with you?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Denver's WRs TEs and RBs are not either.

Big and Physical. If they try to play man coverage and jam the WR at the line, Manning will check to Moreno or throw the bubble screen to Demaryius Thomas or a TE.

If Seattle uses the safeties in coverage to double team Demaryius Thomas or Decker, than Welker and Julius Thomas have one on one underneath and if the LBers are dropping into coverage Manning will hand off to Moreno or Ball.

Pick your poison. Seattle may be able to slow them down early on but no way they stop them. Manning will slice them up.

Denver can pass and run the ball effectively out of any formation. Get to aggressive and you will pay.

Seattle is a tad one dimensional. They do not throw the ball that effectively. Their strength is their run game and Denver was 7th against the rush and held the mighty Blount coming off 2 huge rushing performances to 6 friggin' yards.

There has been a lot of talk about the Broncos D being suspect but they have shut down the running game of their last 4 opponents.

Everyone is overlooking that this is the best offense the NFL has ever seen.

Ever.

Only way Denver loses this game is by turning the ball over and making mistakes.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big and Physical. If they try to play man coverage and jam the WR at the line, Manning will check to Moreno or throw the bubble screen to Demaryius Thomas or a TE.

If Seattle uses the safeties in coverage to double team Demaryius Thomas or Decker, than Welker and Julius Thomas have one on one underneath and if the LBers are dropping into coverage Manning will hand off to Moreno or Ball.

Pick your poison. Seattle may be able to slow them down early on but no way they stop them. Manning will slice them up.

Denver can pass and run the ball effectively out of any formation. Get to aggressive and you will pay.

Seattle is a tad one dimensional. They do not throw the ball that effectively. Their strength is their run game and Denver was 7th against the rush and held the mighty Blount coming off 2 huge rushing performances to 6 friggin' yards.

There has been a lot of talk about the Broncos D being suspect but they have shut down the running game of their last 4 opponents.

Ever.

Only way Denver loses this game is by turning the ball over and making mistakes.

You haven't seen a defense like Seattle all year

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't I tell you bksballerer89 that you shouldn't have second guess yourself? Should have stuck with your first take on the game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ever.

Yup that's sounds like how it will go down.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Manning slice up that SD and NE Def in the late season. He didn't.

It is not like Manning is unstoppable? C'mon man.

LOB could possibly be the best secondary EVER assembled. Yes, I said it, and so have a few others.
Browner goes out, and they improve by putting in Maxwell and Thurmond, with Lane as a sub.
It might be safe to say that NO OTHER TEAM, in NFL history, has ever had this much top talent and depth.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle will have to keep the Broncos under 24 to have any chance at winning, but is that impossible? I don't think so. If I had to put up my mortgage I'd probably take Denver, but this is the suberbowl and the favored team doesn't win every time. Funny things can happen.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Manning slice up that SD and NE Def in the late season. He didn't.

It is not like Manning is unstoppable? C'mon man.

LOB could possibly be the best secondary EVER assembled. Yes, I said it, and so have a few others.
Browner goes out, and they improve by putting in Maxwell and Thurmond, with Lane as a sub.
It might be safe to say that NO OTHER TEAM, in NFL history, has ever had this much top talent and depth.

400 yards isn't slicing up a defense? Thomas, Decker, and Wes will eat thurmond & Maxwell apart if they get 1 on 1 with those guys.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
400 yards isn't slicing up a defense? Thomas, Decker, and Wes will eat thurmond & Maxwell apart if they get 1 on 1 with those guys.

So now you're a bronco fan?

:L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle will have to keep the Broncos under 24 to have any chance at winning, but is that impossible? I don't think so. If I had to put up my mortgage I'd probably take Denver, but this is the suberbowl and the favored team doesn't win every time. Funny things can happen.

Not impossible but it is close to impossible as they only been held under 24 in 1 game out of their 18 regular season and playoffs games this yr

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't seen a defense like Seattle all year

lol they barely beat a team with a QB who cant even throw good or read defenses. The defense is Seattles only hope so they basically have no hope

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol they barely beat a team with a QB who cant even throw good or read defenses. The defense is Seattles only hope so they basically have no hope

Are you talking about kaepernick or Brees?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle really need to pressure Manning if they want to win this game....and by pressure I mean consistently hitting him and forcing him to throw before he wants to. Let him sit back there without much pressure and you will lose