• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's so easy to make Sherman a non-factor

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sherman wasn't such a bitch, I actually wouldn't mind seeing Seattle win the title. His antics is such a turnoff....It's the same reason why I wouldn't want to see SF win a title because I can't deal with Harbaugh crying

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers...check
Tony Romo...check
Tom Brady...check
Drew Brees...check twice
Cam Newton...check twice
Colin Kaepernick...check three times

LOB has faced and defeated the best of the best in the league. Peyton and his assortment of weapons will be by far the toughest challenge for the Seattle secondary.

This is going to be such a great match up. Peyton is my all time favorite quarterback so I'm happy to see him in the superbowl. I just wish he had made the superbowl last year instead of this year so I could faithfully root him on to get that second ring but my heart is always and will always be with the Seahawks

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry dude, the comparison doesn't hold water and there aint no 12th man to save the Seahawks this time

No problem, they can win anyhow. Seahawks defense is no joke. I know, neither is the Broncos offense, unfortunately the Seahawks defense matches nicely against the Broncos offense.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem, they can win anyhow. Seahawks defense is no joke. I know, neither is the Broncos offense, unfortunately the Seahawks defense matches nicely against the Broncos offense.

sorry but the Seattle defense or team isn't the 83 bears or the 99/00 Ravens.

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One big hit by Kam those Bronco receivers are gonna be all alligator arms.....:fear:

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton will crush your team, eat their food and make your women his concubines.

And all this while broadcasting the Oscars from his forehead. Popcorn sales TBD.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox needs to work the refs early, and before that, attention needs to be brought to how Seattle's secondary gets away with mugging guys. Lay that seed in everyone's minds via the press leading up to the Super Bowl, and make it more likely for the refs to penalize Seattle's secondary on numerous occasions.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox needs to work the refs early, and before that, attention needs to be brought to how Seattle's secondary gets away with mugging guys. Lay that seed in everyone's minds via the press leading up to the Super Bowl, and make it more likely for the refs to penalize Seattle's secondary on numerous occasions.

Dunno how this will work out. Been a few years since the NFL screwed Seattle out of a SB victory. Denver may take it up the wazoo this time.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno how this will work out. Been a few years since the NFL screwed Seattle out of a SB victory. Denver may take it up the wazoo this time.

That idea should be ludicrous, but with the way some of these games are called, I don't know how any rational person could have a problem seeing why doubt exists in regards to the refs actions.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only issue I see is Manning. Will he be protected enough? if the answer is yes, I think the Broncos win. If not, the Seattle wins.

He's not that mobile and needs that pocket to throw from.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Manning slice up that SD and NE Def in the late season. He didn't.

It is not like Manning is unstoppable? C'mon man.

LOB could possibly be the best secondary EVER assembled. Yes, I said it, and so have a few others.
Browner goes out, and they improve by putting in Maxwell and Thurmond, with Lane as a sub.
It might be safe to say that NO OTHER TEAM, in NFL history, has ever had this much top talent and depth.

he did slice them up. one punt in two games and nearly 4 points per drive.

the scores are low because he's had i think 15 drives in two games. league average is 12 per game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle never moves Sherman around so if you're smart, why wouldn't teams put their 3rd, 4th, or TE (if he's not a good WR) on Sherman side all game long and let your best weapons go to work against Seattle other DB's?

Beyond dumb decision to go after Sherman at that point by SF

Good point...SEA DEF rarely moves anyone around...relies on the athletic ability of a very talented group, but schematic wise they don't try to confuse you.

Bottom line in the SB...if the SEA DEF can get pressure on PM with their down 4, they will likely win...I don't think they will (at least not consistently).

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only issue I see is Manning. Will he be protected enough? if the answer is yes, I think the Broncos win. If not, the Seattle wins.

He's not that mobile and needs that pocket to throw from.

True, but he's had a Hell of a career for a guy that's fairly stationary, in large part because he doesn't hang on to the ball all day long. It'll be interesting to see how Denver counters Seattle's attempts at disrupting the Broncos receivers.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but he's had a Hell of a career for a guy that's fairly stationary, in large part because he doesn't hang on to the ball all day long. It'll be interesting to see how Denver counters Seattle's attempts at disrupting the Broncos receivers.

He is good at slinging that ball out quickly that's for sure, but Seattle is pretty solid all the way thru on Defense. A lot of teams are mediocre up front and in the back. Some are strong up front, but weak on the backside, so a decent rush, but there's always an open guy he can find quickly. But seattle is strong on both up front and the backend. A lot of times that quick ball is taken away.

It will be interesting to see how they attack each other that's for sure.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a sec....so you "take sherman away" by eliminating half the field for your offense? Um isnt that sherman taking you out of your game?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, avoiding him means he's a big factor.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts pretty much abused Dick earlier in the year. I'm pretty sure Peyton will handle him.