• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: It's Seattle Time:

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did y'all know that Highland Parks finest, Chris Young, is starting for the M's tomorrow afternoon?

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Ogando had 2 decent innings.

Cheer for what we got, not what we didn't get I guess.

And honestly, the other teams (all of em) seemed to hit pop-ups which land for doubles, and we hit a ball on the nose which lands in a glove.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed Josey Wales just to watch this boring game

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. I wanted us to take a flyer on him.

Ya know, that seems like a "perfect" flyer for JD & Co to have taken too.

Personally, I have no take at all on how he got to Seattle and starting tomorrow.

But he was a terrific pitcher coming out of college, and had some arm problems. I kind of thought he was gone.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid I'm getting quite used to this. There is really no starter, other than Yu, I'm semi confident of getting a victory.

I'm not confident in any of them getting a win. Our offense can't score when Yu is out there. They rarely score more than 3 in any game. They should be ashamed.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed Josey Wales just to watch this boring game

One of my all time favorites. But since I've seen it more than I'll admit, I miss it on purpose now b/c I can damn near quote the movie.......Friends tell me it's pretty annoying. :laugh3:

Absolutely love Chief Dan Big George....."I remember when I used to have power." Hysterical.........

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, that seems like a "perfect" flyer for JD & Co to have taken too.

Personally, I have no take at all on how he got to Seattle and starting tomorrow.

But he was a terrific pitcher coming out of college, and had some arm problems. I kind of thought he was gone.

He was released by the Nats after he found out he wasn't going to make their opening day rotation. Seattle scooped him up quickly if I remember correctly.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was released by the Nats after he found out he wasn't going to make their opening day rotation. Seattle scooped him up quickly if I remember correctly.

thanks and good pick up..........So, is this has first outing this year? I'm lost on this guy.

I'd like to see him have a fine season, and career; excluding tomorrow of course.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my all time favorites. But since I've seen it more than I'll admit, I miss it on purpose now b/c I can damn near quote the movie.......Friends tell me it's pretty annoying. :laugh3:

Absolutely love Chief Dan Big George....."I remember when I used to have power." Hysterical.........
Classic

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from the game.... Friends and I had fun. Sat in the Lexus club area. Moreland had a few rally killers, but the game seemed out of reach anyway. Colby gets most of the blame, he just looked flat. Beltre hit a home run and everyone in the park got a free grand slam breakfast because it happened in the 2nd inning. A Beltre replica jersey and a breakfast both free is not a bad haul for watching this offense.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from the game.... Friends and I had fun. Sat in the Lexus club area. Moreland had a few rally killers, but the game seemed out of reach anyway. Colby gets most of the blame, he just looked flat. Beltre hit a home run and everyone in the park got a free grand slam breakfast because it happened in the 2nd inning. A Beltre replica jersey and a breakfast both free is not a bad haul for watching this offense.

Hey.....glad you enjoyed the experience.....

Wins will come and go....but as long as you and the other 43,000 of your closest friends had a good time, it's hard to complain me thinks.

You better get em next time though.....HA