• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Masters Week

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, they just can't help themselves. Steve Sands just said "What Tigr Woods has done the past three days is just astonishing". Good god, he's tied for 47th.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scheffler getting to know the woods like Smokey the Bear.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This epic collapse by Scheffler is going to shake his confidence for a long, long time

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG that bunker birdie for Mcilroy. Needs Scheffler to give up 3 strokes, though. Smith melted down on the par 3.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to play #12 just once. It's amazing to me how many guy's chances have died at that apparently innocuous little hole over the years.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a run, nice win for Sheffler.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to Scheffler. Played great until his emotions overcame him on the 18th green once it was basically over

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scheffler has ice in his veins. Holy crap!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday he last putts of the day.

Emotions clearly got to him on his last putts but he could afford that

Do feel bad for Cam Smith after that disastrous 12th hole

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense. Have you seen me hating on any other player in the field other than Cam Smith? I can't stand the sycophantic coverage of Woods. fawning all over another man by grown man is creepy. Hero worship of a guy who was always a general piece of shit is not cool.

Are you new to sports? Fans "fawn" over a grown man all the damned time.

Tiger Wood is perhaps the greatest player of all time, at worst he is a close 2nd to Jack. He is getting all this coverage because, again, what he was able to do this weekend was remarkable. When he plays the ratings jump up dramatically so obviously people care about Tiger Wood even if you don't.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you new to sports? Fans "fawn" over a grown man all the damned time.

Tiger Wood is perhaps the greatest player of all time, at worst he is a close 2nd to Jack. He is getting all this coverage because, again, what he was able to do this weekend was remarkable. When he plays the ratings jump up dramatically so obviously people care about Tiger Wood even if you don't.
Its not the fans, its experienced golf men, and golf reporters who should know better and CBS desperately trying to fan the ratings. Shoot, the dude can't even play anymore. He was 25 shots out of first place; 25! and broke par in only one of four rounds.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. He stopped focusing after the first putt on 18 and tried to drink in the moment and that's OK

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not me. He's anti American and anyone stupid enough to wear a flat brimmed hat with that ridiculous haircut, looking like a clown, deserves to play like a clown.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. He's anti American and anyone stupid enough to wear a flat brimmed hat with that ridiculous haircut, looking like a clown, deserves to play like a clown.

Yeah that's why I cheered when he went into the drink on 12...

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not the fans, its experienced golf men, and golf reporters who should know better and CBS desperately trying to fan the ratings. Shoot, the dude can't even play anymore. He was 25 shots out of first place; 25! and broke par in only one of four rounds.
Love the hot take that guy who made the cut at the masters 13 months after nearly losing his leg "can't even play anymore"

Other guys that apparently "can't even play anymore"

Jordan Spieth
Brooks Koepka
Franseco Molinari
Abraham Ancer
Xander Schauffele
Bryson DeChambeau
Louis Oosthuizen
etc
etc

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every network tries to "fan the ratings" you big dummy. And sorry if it upsets you but Tiger Woods brings interest, he moves the needle and increased ratings dramatically.

For you to claim being 25 shots back means he can't play anymore, when half the field of the greatest golfers in the world didn't even make the cut, shows you simply don't know what you are talking about. For him to even play, let alone make the cut, is a huge accomplishment and your hurt feelings does not change that.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every network tries to "fan the ratings" you big dummy. And sorry if it upsets you but Tiger Woods brings interest, he moves the needle and increased ratings dramatically.

For you to claim being 25 shots back means he can't play anymore, when half the field of the greatest golfers in the world didn't even make the cut, shows you simply don't know what you are talking about. For him to even play, let alone make the cut, is a huge accomplishment and your hurt feelings does not change that.
He doesn't bring interest to me. This sudden nice guy act is just that; an act. Tigers don't change their stripes. Once an arrogant, disrespectful, selfish piece of shit, always an arrogant, disrespectful, selfish piece of shit.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't bring interest to me. This sudden nice guy act is just that; an act. Tigers don't change their stripes. Once an arrogant, disrespectful, selfish piece of shit, always an arrogant, disrespectful, selfish piece of shit.
What, specifically, would you describe Tiger having done in the past that was arrogant, disrespectful, or selfish?

*Excluding his marriage issues*

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, specifically, would you describe Tiger having done in the past that was arrogant, disrespectful, or selfish?

*Excluding his marriage issues*
The Minolta Swing Cam incident. The having Stevie throw the Japanese cameraman's camera in the water. His dismissive attitude in interviews, disrespect and disdain he showed for fans and the golf press and just his general. "The rules don't apply to me" attitude. Jusy an awful piece of shit