• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Masters Week

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never rooted for Tiger, it was like rooting for the NE Pats. And yes I thought he was kind of a dick. But for God's sake these Tiger haters are fucking morons with their takes.

He is responsible for "all his health issues? Like winning the US Open with a broken leg? Were all his back and knee problems all of his own doing? Such stupidity.

The "adoration" he receives is because Tiger Woods at his best, which lasted a long time, was the greatest player of all time. Jack said this. What he did for the game can't be measured. What he is doing in Augusta Georgia is nothing short of amazing and for the first time since he became dominant I will be rooting my ass off for him.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck tiger woods....this guy is responsible for all his health issues and everyone is treating him like some returning war hero

Ditto........

And still not sure why they didnt get him for wreckless driving on a road hes driven down many times......

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never rooted for Tiger, it was like rooting for the NE Pats. And yes I thought he was kind of a dick. But for God's sake these Tiger haters are fucking morons with their takes.

He is responsible for "all his health issues? Like winning the US Open with a broken leg? Were all his back and knee problems all of his own doing? Such stupidity.

The "adoration" he receives is because Tiger Woods at his best, which lasted a long time, was the greatest player of all time. Jack said this. What he did for the game can't be measured. What he is doing in Augusta Georgia is nothing short of amazing and for the first time since he became dominant I will be rooting my ass off for him.
Yeah they were...dumbass thought he was a navy seal and that's what fucked his back up

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I haven't been paying much attention to golf lately, but Scott Scheffler is #1 in the world now?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I haven't been paying much attention to golf lately, but Scott Scheffler is #1 in the world now?
He is on a hell of a winning streak lately.....a 2nd round 5 stroke leader has only lost the tournament one time

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Woods is responsible for his own damage.

Then again, the doctors wanted to remove his right leg after the accident because the bones(3) sticking out of his right leg would never be placed properly back inside his leg the big one sticking out of left could be reset. They did the best they could and fourteen months later the guy has walked more than 7300 yards two days in a row. That's four miles. Watching him walk off the course yesterday, you could see the pain in face. Watching him attempt to get down and line up a putt is interesting, considering that ten years ago he could nearly put his chin behind the ball.

Say what you will but Tiger Woods saved professional golf. If he's playing, in a tournament, every golfer with advertising on his hat, shirt, pants and shoes is picking up an extra $1000 a second for every one he's on the camera. Tiger made the cut Friday so the weekend rating will be in stratosphere. If he can play the third round three under or better, Sunday coverage will start at sunrise.

About his limp. You do know that he's wearing a brace (right leg) from his crotch to his ankle, right??

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed, he changed the game for the other players but when he decided that he was bigger than the game and rules did not apply to him He lost me. The "boulder" incident, The Japanese Cameraman incident, The Minolta Swing Cam incident and the general disdain and disrespect he showed to the press and the fans was disgusting..

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a shame. I really loved watching "Live From The Masters" but this year all the knob gobbling and hero woership for Woods makes the show unwatchable. I would bet of the 4 hours of the program they spend 2 and a half hours talking about Woods. And he's done nothing. They bragged about how great Woods' two-putt on 18 was on Friday because it gave him 90 more minutes to rest and recover for Saturday. I guess they just don't realize how ridiculous they sound with this nonsense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deservedly so but still gets no recognition. His driver showed up to bring him to the course this week and said "Good morning Xander"

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Tiger play well, but hourly they update us on how many hours it's been since the accident and his last tournament. Give us some coverage on the guys on the leaderboard.

A couple years ago it seemed like Speith, McElroy and a couple of others were always in the hunt on the weekend, even if they are playing on the weekend, they seem to be non-factors. Shows you how good all the kids coming up are.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a shame. I really loved watching "Live From The Masters" but this year all the knob gobbling and hero woership for Woods makes the show unwatchable. I would bet of the 4 hours of the program they spend 2 and a half hours talking about Woods. And he's done nothing. They bragged about how great Woods' two-putt on 18 was on Friday because it gave him 90 more minutes to rest and recover for Saturday. I guess they just don't realize how ridiculous they sound with this nonsense.

You know what's even more tedious than all of the fawning coverage Tiger gets? Seeing you whine about it here over & over & over & over .... and you do it every time.

He's the GOAT, one of the most popular sports figures in history.. and he's still competitive... and he's coming off of what was thought to be a career-ending injury... and it's the Masters, a major that he's won 5 times once as recently as 2019. So of course he's going to receive massive coverage. Get over it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! I'm waiting to see how the announcers will try to glorify Woods' 4-putt on #5 just now.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, he changed the game for the other players but when he decided that he was bigger than the game and rules did not apply to him He lost me. The "boulder" incident, The Japanese Cameraman incident, The Minolta Swing Cam incident and the general disdain and disrespect he showed to the press and the fans was disgusting..

I agree with most of this, however the boulder incident was perfectly legal and every player would have done that. But again you posted that he was responsible for his injuries and that's simply not true.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most of this, however the boulder incident was perfectly legal and every player would have done that. But again you posted that he was responsible for his injuries and that's simply not true.
I'm sure he's going to ignore the fact that Jack did literally the exact same thing in getting an entire pedestrian bridge moved by his fans in a tournament. LOL.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Fuck Tiger Woods. Why is everyone talking about him?!”

Also:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Tiger play well, but hourly they update us on how many hours it's been since the accident and his last tournament. Give us some coverage on the guys on the leaderboard.

A couple years ago it seemed like Speith, McElroy and a couple of others were always in the hunt on the weekend, even if they are playing on the weekend, they seem to be non-factors. Shows you how good all the kids coming up are.
Yeah, the Woods coverage is grotesque. The Masters is in McElroy's head now, he can't get that back nine collapse 8 years ago out of his mind. As for Speith, the extreme lengthening of the course the last few years has made it so he can't compete there anymore. He is too short of a hitter

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's even more tedious than all of the fawning coverage Tiger gets? Seeing you whine about it here over & over & over & over .... and you do it every time.

He's the GOAT, one of the most popular sports figures in history.. and he's still competitive... and he's coming off of what was thought to be a career-ending injury... and it's the Masters, a major that he's won 5 times once as recently as 2019. So of course he's going to receive massive coverage. Get over it.
Someone has to be the voice of reason or the sycophants will drown you out with their fawning, fan boy nonsense about a has-been like Woods. He hasn't been relevant in years.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about some of the back injuries but he was certainly responsible for his latest one. Anyone but him would certainly have been charged with reckless driving when he was going at double the speed limit at the time of his accident. And then the 7 iron to the skull when his wife split his wig as he was trying to run away from her after she found out about all the skanks he was wit was his fault too.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Typical fan boy nonsense. Have you ever seen it before or since? No, you haven't. It was a total violation of the spirit of the rule.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he's going to ignore the fact that Jack did literally the exact same thing in getting an entire pedestrian bridge moved by his fans in a tournament. LOL.
Bullshit. Show proof of that. It never happened.