• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It starts at QB

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, i don't think so either, but he obviously sees a big opportunity. i mean TA's going to be a senior and we have no one that he probably doesn't think he can't beat for at least a backup role in year 1.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was a 'Throw Away' season.

The priority was to get his offense installed as opposed to winning however they could with what they had available?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was a 'Throw Away' season.

The priority was to get his offense installed as opposed to winning however they could with what they had available?
I think he really tried to win with what he had this year. I would of been happier if he had just wrote off the year and started building new but I am guessing he thought it was more important to get buy in from the existing 'leaders'

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, i don't know if he tried that hard to use what he had. they had pretty much abandoned the option by mid season. the creativity in TA runs was very lacking imo.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB said a mouthful about TA, at times during the game it really looked like he didn't give a shit and was doing things on purpose.
Idk if POB is ready for the anointing oil but the staff knows better than to sit a fif yr Sr. and team captain in favor of the new fish, however I do think they'll be less hesitant of running him on zone reads more often "cough". WR's names not ending in estercamp must be getting fed up with his bullshit throws, if any at all

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • tommy_gun4Throughout my junior year I've dealt with so many obstacles and challenges. The lord has a plan and through tough times he finds a way to give back to the ones who accepts the challenges for better or worse. Next year is my last year as a "Husker" and I can promise my teammates and Brothers that they will get my all. Times will get hard, times will get frustrating and times will be great but I can promise you that I will push them to another level. It's us against the world and throughout my career I've realized that my brothers support me no matter what. Offseason starts now with or without a bowl game!! This season is a learning experience for not just me but for our team!! 2016 will be something special!! One last ride with my boys!!! #gbr
  • dhon2wheelsDon't take chances with your throws and you will be fine!
  • thechuckiejput that work in this spring man can't wait to see you next fall
  • jbstokeyKeep fighting brother!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's for the kids heart, I love him as a Husker, it's the arm attached to it, and apparently the state of mind now

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been behind him all the way but these brain farts of his seem to be easier and easier for him. Hopefully he's not blaming the world for them.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB said a mouthful about TA, at times during the game it really looked like he didn't give a shit and was doing things on purpose.
Idk if POB is ready for the anointing oil but the staff knows better than to sit a fif yr Sr. and team captain in favor of the new fish, however I do think they'll be less hesitant of running him on zone reads more often "cough". WR's names not ending in estercamp must be getting fed up with his bullshit throws, if any at all
Have you seen the way Westerkamp looks at him after he throws a dumbass INT, misses him by 5 yards, or gets him killed? If (and that is a very big IF) POB comes in and is clearly capable of being accurate and smart with the ball, Westerkamp will lead his election campaign.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there will be a problem if POB beats him out in practice. Matter of fact if it is known that he is better yet Tommy still starts they will start losing players.
I'm sure Tommy knows his job is in jeopardy after this season. That tweet by TA earlier may have been the first salvo of his campaign to keep it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us against the world? Seriously?

Holy fucking shit I can't believe that shit is still looming.

We're all against the Huskers, guise. We don't want them to win. We pay for tickets to watch them hopefully lose. Fuck the Huskers. We hate them so much that we pump millions of dollars into the program to see them fail.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us against the world? Seriously?

Holy fucking shit I can't believe that shit is still looming.

We're all against the Huskers, guise. We don't want them to win. We pay for tickets to watch them hopefully lose. Fuck the Huskers. We hate them so much that we pump millions of dollars into the program to see them fail.
you actually put dollars on the Husker program JJM ??

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
eh, i don't know if he tried that hard to use what he had. they had pretty much abandoned the option by mid season. the creativity in TA runs was very lacking imo.

Also, they sure wasted Janovich, didn't they especially against Iowa?

One more thing, I watched the end of the Army/Navy game and I hope Banker watched Navy defend against the Hail Mary pass, and I hope he learned something from it.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If POB is any kind of a QB, he should be the starter at mid season at the very latest.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen the way Westerkamp looks at him after he throws a dumbass INT, misses him by 5 yards, or gets him killed? If (and that is a very big IF) POB comes in and is clearly capable of being accurate and smart with the ball, Westerkamp will lead his election campaign.
------
I thought at the beginning of the year TA had some success with the quick outs to his receivers. But by midway through the season he seemed to have gone back to his old habits. Unless POB gives TA a run for the money in spring practice, I would expect TA to still be the starter next fall but for how long (assuming he continues with the interceptions) is another question.