• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Yasiel Puig hiding anything?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The correction is coming. My only question is why it took so long!

BPZGc_BCcAApekj.png:large

Been saying so from the start.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread ranks highly on the search engines for the search term "yasiel puig steroids" and is sending us allot of traffic. Should we be flattered? :D

Speaking of Puig, he's stuck in his first slump and screamed expletives at the media.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Age? PEDs? You can't tell me there's not question about both.

Personally, I hope he's 100 legit on both fronts but I'm struggling with both at this point. I think he's this generation's Miguel Tejada. Something just isn't right about this whole thing. He's crushing records that were made in the "steroid era" daily and he looks like he's 27.

Am I alone?

puigyasiel.jpg

Disclaimer to Dodgers fans: This isn't the Dodgers boards and you know me well enough to know that I am respectful. This is bound to get brought up so let's just get it over with. No accusations are being made.

Unfortunately no. In this age where everybody that plays at any higher level is tagged with a broad brush of steroids use, they are all presumed guilty by the hypocrites in the media and their sycophantic hypocritical fans who cheer their own caught but boo and throw syringes against opponents in the same situation.. And that is the sad part.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any proof, evidence, change in statistics that would atleast suggest calling out a player and making these kind of accusations?

Something - dirty toilet bowl?

Have we really sunk so low as a society that every time someone suceeds it automatic that he doing drugs?

The Dodgers hasn gotten a bone in 20 years, I think they deserve one lucky break once in awhile.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any proof, evidence, change in statistics that would atleast suggest calling out a player and making these kind of accusations?

Something - dirty toilet bowl?

Have we really sunk so low as a society that every time someone suceeds it automatic that he doing drugs?

The Dodgers hasn gotten a bone in 20 years, I think they deserve one lucky break once in awhile.

"In the end the entire mlb gets hurt because it is hard to take teams going to the world series seriously when you know half of them are drug addicts"

typical

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread ranks highly on the search engines for the search term "yasiel puig steroids" and is sending us allot of traffic. Should we be flattered? :D

Speaking of Puig, he's stuck in his first slump and screamed expletives at the media.

Got fined today for showing up late, and was took out of the line up and ended in the office with Mattingly for a tongue lashing and then put into the lineup in time to hit his first home run for the night and deliver the winning run needed for the Dodgers to take the game home. They later added another run for insurance.

The Dodgers have just been fantastic

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In the end the entire mlb gets hurt because it is hard to take teams going to the world series seriously when you know half of them are drug addicts"

typical

I agree, but I am still waiting for a legitimate reason to start accusing a player of Ped's. Don't you think a person needs something without just making it up?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately no. In this age where everybody that plays at any higher level is tagged with a broad brush of steroids use, they are all presumed guilty by the hypocrites in the media and their sycophantic hypocritical fans who cheer their own caught but boo and throw syringes against opponents in the same situation.. And that is the sad part.

On the other hand, it's more likely that those accusing Piug of PED's are just bitter opponents of the Dodgers and is fabricating a reason to discount the Dodgers. Similar to when lawyers accuse a rapist's accuser in court of being a prostitute

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but I am still waiting for a legitimate reason to start accusing a player of Ped's. Don't you think a person needs something without just making it up?

just goes to show how hypocritical people are. You said in another thread half the players on the teams that play in the WS are drug addicts with no proof at all. But when someone questions a player on the team you like, you want proof. Typical

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just goes to show how hypocritical people are. You said in another thread half the players on the teams that play in the WS are drug addicts with no proof at all. But when someone questions a player on the team you like, you want proof. Typical

I said half of them were on steroids at one point because there had been enough evidence to substantiate. About seven or more Dodgers were named as steroids users in that era.

The MLB, however has since then attempted to clean it up and this guy Piug is a rookie. It is perfectly legitimate to question a player when you have something to base it on. A good basis would be if he had been in the MLB three or four years, played at a certain level and then suddenly his stats jumped - That's a basis. To flat out accuse a rookie of that merely because you hate the Dodgers is hypocritical and ignorant. I suppose, I will have to consider the source

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is getting a ton of search engine traffic for "yasiel puig steroids" :yahoo:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puig is revolting.

Sure, he's just a kid, but he's a pure punk ass.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a rookie and Yasiel Puig is already getting slammed by the Dodgers haters. That is a good omen for the young and upcoming talent

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Age? PEDs? You can't tell me there's not question about both.

Personally, I hope he's 100 legit on both fronts but I'm struggling with both at this point. I think he's this generation's Miguel Tejada. Something just isn't right about this whole thing. He's crushing records that were made in the "steroid era" daily and he looks like he's 27.

Am I alone?

puigyasiel.jpg

Disclaimer to Dodgers fans: This isn't the Dodgers boards and you know me well enough to know that I am respectful. This is bound to get brought up so let's just get it over with. No accusations are being made.

Yeah, he matched Jeff Francour's stats....impressive....

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a rookie and Yasiel Puig is already getting slammed by the Dodgers haters. That is a good omen for the young and upcoming talent

Where was he slammed? Or are you just stirring shit like you do in other places?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But we're supposed to trust that Puig is the only baseball player to come from Cuba who isn't using steroids, right? :scratch:

Last edited by a moderator: