• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Yasiel Puig hiding anything?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Yasiel Puig is roiding than Mike Trout should stop being the golden boy because he's roiding too.

David Eckstein is the only Angels player since Tim Salmon, Troy Glaus and Darin Erstad that hasn't juiced.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miguel Montero is sort of an asshole, but nontheless:

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miguel Montero is sort of an asshole, but nontheless:

[MEDIA=twitter]355312452205936640[/MEDIA]

Obviously there is some bad blood there. I find it hard to believe that the guy who only thanks the fans and organization whenever he speaks to the press is some arrogant douche. I think he's competitive and he puts 100% out on the field, and I frankly don't care if his opponents don't like him. I want our guys to want to win, I don't want them to be buddies with the D-Backs lol. This is good for the game.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. STFU and play, Montero. Cause you look very bitter and jealous right now.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HoW DARE YOU CLAIM A REALLY GOOD MLB PLAYER IS CHEATING!! THE REALLY GOOD PLAYERS DONT CHEAT IN THIS LEAGUE!! The MLB is completely CLEAN!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HoW DARE YOU CLAIM A REALLY GOOD MLB PLAYER IS CHEATING!! THE REALLY GOOD PLAYERS DONT CHEAT IN THIS LEAGUE!! The MLB is completely CLEAN!!

AND NEITHER DOES THE OREGON FOOTBALL TE..... Oh wait. :dhd:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously there is some bad blood there. I find it hard to believe that the guy who only thanks the fans and organization whenever he speaks to the press is some arrogant douche. I think he's competitive and he puts 100% out on the field, and I frankly don't care if his opponents don't like him. I want our guys to want to win, I don't want them to be buddies with the D-Backs lol. This is good for the game.

Here is where said bad blood is coming from.

The beef: the other day Puig barreled Montero over at the plate. Puig was out by a mile, but as he walked back to the dugout he stared Montero down. Montero doesn’t mind the barreling, he says, but the stare was bush league, bro. And Montero says that Puig’s youth, inexperience and the fact that he’s new to baseball in the United States is no excuse, as Montero himself was a 17 year-old kid from Venezuela when he first played here.

So, what is the crime here really. "He was eyeballing me".

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I'm not the one in here on my high horse.

but you are. Do you not read or comprehend your own posts? Or do you just post things and move on? You're calling out Oregon for being dirty, yet Oklahoma has their skeletons in their closet, and also your current head coach has put the Oklahoma program on probation several times in his career there.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you are. Do you not read or comprehend your own posts? Or do you just post things and move on? You're calling out Oregon for being dirty, yet Oklahoma has their skeletons in their closet, and also your current head coach has put the Oklahoma program on probation several times in his career there.

Several times? How many times OD?

No, I'm calling you out for being on your high horse and accusing a player of cheating, with zero evidence, in a sport you know jack shit about, while your own beloved program is on three years probation and your former coach dodging the sanctions and getting the fuck out of town you hypocritical douche.

I don't think it's my reading comprehension that's lacking. And by the way, the phrase is "ignorance is bliss", not "innocence is bliss" dumb ass.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm calling you out for being on your high horse and accusing a player of cheating, with zero evidence, in a sport you know jack shit about, while your own beloved program is on three years probation and your former coach dodging the sanctions and getting the fuck out of town you hypocritical douche.

I don't think it's my reading comprehension that's lacking. And by the way, the phrase is "ignorance is bliss", not "innocence is bliss" dumb ass.

Nothing like a good old board fight to break up and otherwise boring day.

:boxing::kk::boxing:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like a good old board fight to break up and otherwise boring day.

:boxing::kk::boxing:

I can't stand this stupid fuck. He loves to shoot his mouth off about shit he knows nothing about, and after he's talked shit for X amount of weeks/days and gets shown to be the dumb ass he is he disappears for a couple weeks.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The age thing could be true because so many young Latin players do it at such an early age. He wouldn't be the first or last to do that.

As for the PEDs thing, I hope not because I don't like the image baseball has with that, but it would be naive to think its not possible. Its possible with every player out there because so many do it.

He is definitely a dbag though. Yasiel Puig disrespects Diamondbacks legend

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The age thing could be true because so many young Latin players do it at such an early age. He wouldn't be the first or last to do that.

As for the PEDs thing, I hope not because I don't like the image baseball has with that, but it would be naive to think its not possible. Its possible with every player out there because so many do it.

He is definitely a dbag though. Yasiel Puig disrespects Diamondbacks legend

He's an arrogant asshole so far. You can tell he'll thinks he is the best player on the field and he wants everyone else to know it. His peripherals indicate that once pitchers get a book on him he'll regress pretty quickly. We'll see.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several times? How many times OD?

lol. if it wasn't against forum rules to make alt names, id create iSHITonRomeo because I own this dude so bad. Look how bad he is, I have him so fired up he doesn't even know what topic he is debating. After several posts of switching topics to "dirty" Oregon program, and I show him how dirty Oklahoma was/is, he switches back to MLB talk.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. if it wasn't against forum rules to make alt names, id create iSHITonRomeo because I own this dude so bad. Look how bad he is, I have him so fired up he doesn't even know what topic he is debating. After several posts of switching topics to "dirty" Oregon program, and I show him how dirty Oklahoma was/is, he switches back to MLB talk.

Could you fail any harder? This is the MLB board dumbass. People come in here to talk baseball. Mot college football. The topic line is pretty easy to follow.

-You accuse Miguel Cabrera and pretty much any other elite baseball player of juicing with no evidence.

-Several actual baseball fans try to tell you why you're off base.

- You ignore the facts and continue with your bullshit accusations saying dumb shit like "innocence is bliss".

- somebody calls you out for being so judgemental of baseball players when you have no evidence to back up your claim. Especially while you continue to support a program currently on probation for cheating.

- you get defensive and try to mis direct the conversation to Oklahoma football which has nothing to do with the conversation while saying more dumb shit like, "Oklahoma's program has been on probation several times under stoops." And try to call me out, but the issue is I am not the one proclaiming other players dirty with no evidence and no knowledge of the game while my team is currently on probation.

I know exactly what I'm talking about and you look like the dip shit you are yet again. Quit posting about shit you're completely ignorant on. You're only perpetuating the widely held point of view that you're the biggest fucking dumbass on this board.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused...did Puig go to Oregon? Or was it Oklahoma? :what: