• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IS THIS TEAM SERIOUS!!!

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ANOTHER VITAL GAME...HOMER REEMS THEM OUT...and ok maybe a better effort...playoff ready...not a pray...answers guys...can they just turn it on...they did last year but this is ugly...???

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi all Long time no see, ok the flyers look like they want to bow out and even though they have played well ,they have looked horrible in the last 5 games. I'm sorry but if they dont turn something around then we are done in the first round. sorry im just pissed at the lack of .....welll fire in this team.

EF out.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Flyers played way better tonight, best performance in a month. Versteeg needs to score on his breakaways, he cost the Flyers against Boston 2 weeks ago to. Giroux had an open net in the 3rd, these plays will start going in if they play like they did tonight. Not worried at all after tonight, I expect a win at home tommorow though, and if they can't do that then.....

Lets Go Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi all Long time no see, ok the flyers look like they want to bow out and even though they have played well ,they have looked horrible in the last 5 games. I'm sorry but if they dont turn something around then we are done in the first round. sorry im just pissed at the lack of .....welll fire in this team.

EF out.

EF??!! Wow, talk about coming out of the moth balls....damn bro, where have you been?? :biggrin1:

I hate like hell to say and I really hope I have to eat my words later, but our boys are destined for tropical & sunny vacation spots, not the Stanley Cup Finals.

No determination and no heart = an early playoff exit.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
is that really 805 holy mother fucking shit lol what up brother how goes.....

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
EF??!! Wow, talk about coming out of the moth balls....damn bro, where have you been?? :biggrin1:

I hate like hell to say and I really hope I have to eat my words later, but our boys are destined for tropical & sunny vacation spots, not the Stanley Cup Finals.

no guts no glory brother tox

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
It really is as simple as that my friend. :sad:

yes it is they lost their balls somewheres,never in my life seen the flyers getting man handled like this before this is new to me....no fire back checking sucks defense sucks no one is moving people from the net..thats where pronger comes into play if people cant see the difference you are blind of hate......we are simply being out worked out played and out fucking hustled every part of the game.....

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes it is they lost their balls somewheres,never in my life seen the flyers getting man handled like this before this is new to me....no fire back checking sucks defense sucks no one is moving people from the net..thats where pronger comes into play if people cant see the difference you are blind of hate......we are simply being out worked out played and out fucking hustled every part of the game.....

I hear ya man. You and I grew up watching the same Flyers type teams and I can't remember ever (even when we sucked in 06-07) watching a Flyers team being this passive or heartless. Brutal.. :frusty:

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I caught most of the 1st and little of the 3rd. Missed OT. But they looked decent the 1st period until the end when they were constantly turning pucks over in the zone and having to ice the puck just to calm play down. From what I saw, when they were playing at their best, thats the best they have been in a while. Im confident they will put a beating on the Islanders tonight and be ready to turn it on in the playoffs

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know I have been gone along time but work and relationships take ALOT of attention

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...I hope you get the opp to come around more now that the playoffs are getting ready to kick off. ;) :)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are like fucking rabbits.