• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is This Crazy or Just Me?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this dynasty league and the commish let two brothers who are his friends join. Normally I don't like playing in leagues with guys friends or family members. But it's a dynasty so I was like whatever. I try contacting the newest brother only to find out he refuses to answer emails. Which I find outright ridiculous. Why would you join a fantasy football league with no way of reaching you. My last message to the guy on the website forum was 13 days ago. The commish sees nothing wrong with any of this. While i'm trying to tiptoe around the situation without pissing him off because I feel his friends a horrible owner. Another topic is how quickly you should expect a response. Normally outside of work hours you would expect a answer within a few hours tops. Weekends or holidays a longer wait time. After 24 hours I was like what's up with your friend. He thought I was crazy for thinking I should have had a response already? Maybe I have been spoiled by active members. But this whole situation is just nuts imo. Thoughts? :noidea:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can get your frustration, but it's different strokes for different folks. Some just don't engage in trading or trash talk or even just casual conversation. As long as he's actively turning in a full, active lineup, you just gotta roll with it. Have a husband and wife duo in my own leave right now who never respond to emails and trade offers unless you actually call them on the phone. But they're active owners and that's all I've ever asked for

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think of it this way, Shades - now you're in at least one league where you'll never have that problem.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a problem there, but it can easily become one if that owner does start making trades but only with certain people... Even in our MBBRL, there are some owners that don't make trades at all, and others who are just not as active on the boards...

Also, you might want to make sure your messages don't go through spam... In my money baseball league, even when I sent messages through the site for some reason it was going to spam(it wasn't just my messages)...