• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there something wrong with Miller?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike Burton, who the Bears have openly stated is working his way back from injury, there is no such message regarding Miller, even tho he was hurt for a sizable part of camp and preseason. I don't know, he's out there on the field, but he's caught what.... one or two passes in these first couple of games? Those are 4th string numbers. Something's going on here with this kid and there's nothing being said in the local rags. Anyone hearing something definitive on him?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike Burton, who the Bears have openly stated is working his way back from injury, there is no such message regarding Miller, even tho he was hurt for a sizable part of camp and preseason. I don't know, he's out there on the field, but he's caught what.... one or two passes in these first couple of games? Those are 4th string numbers. Something's going on here with this kid and there's nothing being said in the local rags. Anyone hearing something definitive on him?

I'm guessing he's fine since he posted a cryptic tweet after the game about how a person needs to stay silent when they are upset...basically implying that he's pissed he's not getting targets.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing he's fine since he posted a cryptic tweet after the game about how a person needs to stay silent when they are upset...basically implying that he's pissed he's not getting targets.
If there's nothing physically wrong with Miller, then they need to figure out a way to get him the ball, plain and simple.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's nothing physically wrong with Miller, then they need to figure out a way to get him the ball, plain and simple.
They need to figure out how to get a lot of guys the ball. We've only scored 1 touchdown this season!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to figure out how to get a lot of guys the ball. We've only scored 1 touchdown this season!

Yeah, this.

I really don't view the situation as Miller being singled out. The passing game is very out of sync right now and the targets get funneled Robinson's way. Trubisky has a level of trust and comfort with him that he doesn't have with the others. Not to mention, he's also the best we have at getting open and catching the ball.

It's not Miller, it's everyone besides Robinson that isn't as involved as they should be. Cohen, Gabriel, Burton on Sunday, etc.

If Trubisky gets into a rhythm - Miller will inevitably re-enter the picture.