• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there something in the water here in Indy?

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot figure out who starts a game slower, the Colts or the Pacers. ~Yawn~ Two cups of coffee and and I am still half asleep. Maybe I should go back to bed and ponder it later.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching that Pacers vs Knicks game I remembered why I do not watch the Pacers play, it is painful sometimes. They seem to miss every shot play great D then miss every shot.

They are a team I think that could take a Melo and be much better for it...they may be the only team that could possibly get better from a Melo. Their D is that good and their O looks that bad.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching that Pacers vs Knicks game I remembered why I do not watch the Pacers play, it is painful sometimes. They seem to miss every shot play great D then miss every shot.

They are a team I think that could take a Melo and be much better for it...they may be the only team that could possibly get better from a Melo. Their D is that good and their O looks that bad.

They have looked pretty sharp on offense in a few games. Like dog shit in others including the Knicks game. The potential is there. I still say Copeland is going to play more and I suspect we will keep Granger to make a run at your team. Hill is actually a very good scorer when he is on, just not a good ball handler. I notice they keep putting that Sloan kid in at backup point. He is certainly no Chris Paul, but we believes he got potential.