• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there anything worse than being a Suns fan?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns have the best chance to get Zion. If i could take what the Pacers have now or Zion, I would take Zion.
The Suns have true hope. The pacers know that they will be a top 6 team in the league but will never win a championship.

The Suns "leader" is a ballhog and that doesn't seem to change much. Maybe Zion will help that and the win total but with a player like Booker...it is difficult to win and win championships. I think Zion going to the Suns would be truly the worst place for him. The Knicks are right up there too so it really kinda sucks. Suns are still easily the worst place for him imo

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns "leader" is a ballhog and that doesn't seem to change much. Maybe Zion will help that and the win total but with a player like Booker...it is difficult to win and win championships. I think Zion going to the Suns would be truly the worst place for him. The Knicks are right up there too so it really kinda sucks. Suns are still easily the worst place for him imo

Ding Ding Ding. @Myles Having a top pick don't mean jack if your don't have a stable management team. Keep trying to convice yourself otherwise and rinse and repeat the same line over and over again, though.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be true. Not going to argue against that.
But they will have a top 5 talent to build around.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be true. Not going to argue against that.
But they will have a top 5 talent to build around.

I know they are young but you think they would have more wins than they do this year. Ayton is going to be special, Booker can be at times but it seems like you don't want him being the best player on your team for obvious reasons. That's why Zion could help his development, maybe take some pressure of bc Booker can score in bunches.

Still the team isn't run well.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding Ding Ding. @Myles Having a top pick don't mean jack if your don't have a stable management team. Keep trying to convice yourself otherwise and rinse and repeat the same line over and over again, though.
I understand that, but it goes both ways. Stable management doesn't mean shit if you don't have top 5 pick talent.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that, but it goes both ways. Stable management doesn't mean shit if you don't have top 5 pick talent.

The reality is that you need both.

Their biggest problem right now is lack of a PG.

If they were to draft Zion AND sign a league average PG in free agency, they would have a legit chance to jump up and make the playoffs next year. Because like you said they have talent.

Now, whether or not they can maximize talent and eventually build to contender status is dependent on their management putting the right complimentary pieces together.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they were to draft Zion AND sign a league average PG in free agency, they would have a legit chance to jump up and make the playoffs next year. Because like you said they have talent.

Now, whether or not they can maximize talent and eventually build to contender status is dependent on their management putting the right complimentary pieces together.

Booker on that contract is recipe for disaster.

But, your logic is that any top 5 pick is going to magically turn into LeBron James and the cure to all wounds. And any counterargument against that is a lost cause because your opinions are fixed as fuck.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Possibly but they still have a lot of work to do. They are last in 3 pt % and last in defensive reboudning, probably other things too.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, your logic is that any top 5 pick is going to magically turn into LeBron James and the cure to all wounds. And any counterargument against that is a lost cause because your opinions are fixed as fuck.
Nope. There will always be exceptions, but the NBA is a league where drafting in the top spots has great odds of getting a star talent. But you can still swing and miss. Unfortunately tanking works allot of times.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please show me where I said that.

I mentioned Zion specifically because I think he will be a great player. And even with Zion, they need to address the PG position also.

Booker is not a franchise player IMO, but he would make a really good second option. And he is an absolute no brainer rookie max extension player despite his flaws (questionable but upward trending efficiency and defense). The main problem for Booker is that he has had to be the Suns go to guy and their primary ball handler. He probably shouldn't be either on a good team.

I hope for your sake that you aren't back to picking fights with me, because they don't tend to end well for you.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly but they still have a lot of work to do. They are last in 3 pt % and last in defensive reboudning, probably other things too.

Definitely agree.

And unfortunately, based on the organizations track record I am not sure I trust them to make the right personnel decisions even if they do land Zion. Or Morant for that matter.

The simple fix of adding a PG and getting Booker off the ball more could do a lot for their 3 point percentage. They still have too many bad shooters playing big minutes though.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. They are 13-72 in their last 85 games. THIRTEEN AND SEVENTY TWO!!!!

It's horrid basketball to watch 98.7 percent of the time, and when they have an occasional competitive game they blow it one way or another or just lose at the buzzer. Same old.

THEY HAVE TALENT, but a toxic losing environment has taken over and they truly have no clue how to win games. I don't think this team will ever succeed under Sarver who constantly hires puppets and meddles with basketball operations. Wish he was more like Cuban or Balmer and just hired the best and stayed the fuck out of the way. Paging David Griffin... come back to PHX please.
I think the toughest part is that year after year, they have had many good draft picks, but always manage to keep losing. I like Arizona, going over to Petrified National Forest, Moon Crater and Canyon De Chelly in June. I feel for the State of Arizona