• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there anything worse than being a Suns fan?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. They are 13-72 in their last 85 games. THIRTEEN AND SEVENTY TWO!!!!

It's horrid basketball to watch 98.7 percent of the time, and when they have an occasional competitive game they blow it one way or another or just lose at the buzzer. Same old.

THEY HAVE TALENT, but a toxic losing environment has taken over and they truly have no clue how to win games. I don't think this team will ever succeed under Sarver who constantly hires puppets and meddles with basketball operations. Wish he was more like Cuban or Balmer and just hired the best and stayed the fuck out of the way. Paging David Griffin... come back to PHX please.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Cavs fan....

I don't think the Suns are that far away from turning it around.....get a pass first PG who can run that offense and they'll be a tough team to face.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns are another great example of why trying to rebuild mainly through the draft does not work.

They missed on so many draft picks recently

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. They are 13-72 in their last 85 games. THIRTEEN AND SEVENTY TWO!!!!

It's horrid basketball to watch 98.7 percent of the time, and when they have an occasional competitive game they blow it one way or another or just lose at the buzzer. Same old.

THEY HAVE TALENT, but a toxic losing environment has taken over and they truly have no clue how to win games. I don't think this team will ever succeed under Sarver who constantly hires puppets and meddles with basketball operations. Wish he was more like Cuban or Balmer and just hired the best and stayed the fuck out of the way. Paging David Griffin... come back to PHX please.

Wizard fans have it a lot worse. Trust me.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns are another great example of why trying to rebuild mainly through the draft does not work.

Rebuilding through the draft definitely can work. But it doesn't always.

Still, most small-mid markets don't have a viable alternative to get really good.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Cavs fan....

I don't think the Suns are that far away from turning it around.....get a pass first PG who can run that offense and they'll be a tough team to face.

We won 21 games last year and said the same thing... still no PG after all this time and Tyler freaking Johnson was their target after all this time? They need a GM, possibly a coach, a point guard, a power forward and like 3 more actual NBA players to bring off their bench. They're at least 3 years away from competing, and for how long they've been bad that is unacceptable.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still, most small-mid markets don't have a viable alternative to get really good.

I get but they missed so badly on 2 top 5 picks and a lottery pick outside the top 10 in the last 6 years or so.

Just horrible.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the issue is player development. Josh Jackson would almost assuredly be a productive NBA player almost anywhere else, and he's showing signs lately but guys like Bender & Chriss were total misses for where they went but even they have talent and are super young, it's just a mess. Drafting super raw guys and throwing them in the lineup day 1 in a chaotic environment is not a good combo. Esp without vets to teach them. Having 4 coaches in the last 4 years is just ridiculous. Especially when two of them are rookie coaches.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns gotta be up there, and the Wizards. But how about the Hornets. That franchise is the one the most people don't even know exists until they come to your city and you go 'oh right they have a team too'

Reactions: DJ

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Built not bought:eek:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, there is.

You could be a Sonics fan

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won 21 games last year and said the same thing... still no PG after all this time and Tyler freaking Johnson was their target after all this time? They need a GM, possibly a coach, a point guard, a power forward and like 3 more actual NBA players to bring off their bench. They're at least 3 years away from competing, and for how long they've been bad that is unacceptable.
yah it sucks but at least you guys have hope.

Booker and Ayton is a some serious talent

but i get what you are saying- I mean shit- I just saw Chriss have maybe the best game of his career in one of his first games with the Cavs.

Dude had one of the most athletic dunks i have seen all year and too match it was bombing some 3s.

I would say that over the long term the Knicks have been shittier, but they have some serious hope with free agency this summer

the Wiz are prob the franchise in the worst shape in the NBA currently

and it has to be pretty humiliating for the Lakers to have signed LeBron, sucked for 5 straight years and be under .500 at the all star break

but hiring David Griffin would help you guys a lot- he would be perfect in helping turn the Suns from a great collection of assets and young talent into an actual team.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should try compounding Wolves fan with Lions fan......

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently yes there is. The Suns have the best shot to get the #1 pick in the draft, so you have hope.
The Pacers have zero hope of landing a top 4 player in the league. They just win enough to make the playoffs every year. The ceiling is the Eastern Conference Finals. The Floor is the 6th or 7th seed and a first round exit. Been happening for 20 years or more with no end in sight. At least with the Suns, there is hope.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where the Suns went wrong was that 3 PG system which was never going to work.

Maybe if they gave IT money to a player at another position then I could see a Dragic/Bledsoe back court working.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah it sucks but at least you guys have hope.

Booker and Ayton is a some serious talent

but i get what you are saying- I mean shit- I just saw Chriss have maybe the best game of his career in one of his first games with the Cavs.

Dude had one of the most athletic dunks i have seen all year and too match it was bombing some 3s.

I would say that over the long term the Knicks have been shittier, but they have some serious hope with free agency this summer

the Wiz are prob the franchise in the worst shape in the NBA currently

and it has to be pretty humiliating for the Lakers to have signed LeBron, sucked for 5 straight years and be under .500 at the all star break

but hiring David Griffin would help you guys a lot- he would be perfect in helping turn the Suns from a great collection of assets and young talent into an actual team.
You forgot to piss on the Heat