• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there any doubt the Seahawks are the far superior team?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks...

Zero super bowl wins in the 70's
Zero super bowl wins in the 80's
Zero super bowl winss in the 90's
Zero super bowl wins in the 2000's
Zero super bowl wins ever.....

How many super bowl wins in the 2010's?

By your method of argument, ZERO

I am unsure why you reference my post to state that we have no super bowl wins. No issue really, I just didn't get i:noidea:t.

Now that your 9ers are 1-2 after getting spanked 29-3 and 27-7 in back to back losses, I am positive you get solace in knowing your team has won super bowls in prior decades.
I am delighted to be a Seahawk fan even though we have no super bowls yet.

We visit SF in about 10 weeks. We hope to be at full force this time, unlike our last meeting at The Clink when we were so undermanned.
I just betcha, not a damn 1 of those trophy's will help your sorry asses in that game.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am unsure why you reference my post to state that we have no super bowl wins. No issue really, I just didn't get i:noidea:t.

Now that your 9ers are 1-2 after getting spanked 29-3 and 27-7 in back to back losses, I am positive you get solace in knowing your team has won super bowls in prior decades.
I am delighted to be a Seahawk fan even though we have no super bowls yet.

We visit SF in about 10 weeks. We hope to be at full force this time, unlike our last meeting at The Clink when we were so undermanned.
I just betcha, not a damn 1 of those trophy's will help your sorry asses in that game.

Apparently you have been ""undermanned" since 2008 when you last won at candlestick.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you have been ""undermanned" since 2008 when you last won at candlestick.

Your team just lost at candlestick last week as double digit favorites.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As time marches on, you keep running out of ammo. Last week you dredged up the all forgotten accusations of pumped in noise in the loudest stadium on this planet, only to get bashed again.
Now it is down to our last win in SF. You get 10 or 11 weeks to stand on your cardboard soap box and proclaim to all who will listen that Seattle hasn't won at Candledump since 08.
Expect another ass kicking from Pete and his boys as I predicted last year.
Have you noticed that almost all of your predictions regarding Seattle have blown up in your face?
Almost all of mine have come true.
Every day should be a learning experience for you. Sadly for you that does not seem the case.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks...

Zero wins against Seattle this year.
Zero wins against Seattle at the Clink the last two years.
Zero wins at home vs the colts.

At least use more recent numbers.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are an excellent team at the moment. They were an excellent team late last year. I'll still be surprised if the Seahawks are the #1 team going into the playoffs because things change very quickly and and teams that start fast often slow down then can't speed up again. If the Seahawks are different then good for them. I've seen bad 49ers boards elsewhere - such as NFL.com in 2011. I don't see it here. When i've looked at 49ers threads i've seen thoughtful opinions and good discussions. Unfortunately the Seahawks threads aren't anywhere near as good. A considerable number of Seahawks fans are nothing more than blind homers who behave as though the Seahawks have four-peted and are certainties to win their 5th ring.

Actually nobody is criticizing the 49er board( At least I don't think so). Mostly it's one 49er poster on the general board. Who posts enough BS for a boat load of posters.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
Actually nobody is criticizing the 49er board( At least I don't think so). Mostly it's one 49er poster on the general board. Who posts enough BS for a boat load of posters.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team just lost at candlestick last week as double digit favorites.

I guess when you can't do it, best way is to live the dream vicariously through another team.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero wins against Seattle this year.
Zero wins against Seattle at the Clink the last two years.
Zero wins at home vs the colts.

At least use more recent numbers.

Seahawks: Zero wins at Candlestick since 2008.

Next.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess when you can't do it, best way is to live the dream vicariously through another team.

tumblr_mk4kvb9mTW1s9n4cro1_500.gif

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you noticed that almost all of your predictions regarding Seattle have blown up in your face?
Almost all of mine have come true.
Every day should be a learning experience for you. Sadly for you that does not seem the case.

Really? Name one of my seahawk predictions. Last prediction I made in regards to Seattle was that SF would go further in the playoffs and they did. Show me one prediction that was wrong. I said I was not at all confident about winning in Seattle.... correct again!

Where are these "predictions"?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's getting very old, isn't it?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, Breaker, why don't you give it a rest, bro? Nothing is going to be decided on the Hoop. I understand a little back and forth but this trying to get Seahawk fans to accept that the Niners are the better team is a lost cause. We are 1-2 at this point. At least let it go until we win a few and get back to looking like a good club.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's getting very old, isn't it?

The BS really starts to pile up. You see his twisted logic on this thread?http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...sion/116022-post-here-if-your-team-3-0-a.html

His theory was more teams that started with records under 3-0 made the playoffs last year then teams that started with 3-0 records. Of course their was only two teams last year that had 3-0 records and there are 12 playoffs spots so...no duh.

I some times wonder if he's a litigation lawyer. Someone who tries to make the improbable sound probable.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BS really starts to pile up. You see his twisted logic on this thread?http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...sion/116022-post-here-if-your-team-3-0-a.html

His theory was more teams that started with records under 3-0 made the playoffs last year then teams that started with 3-0 records. Of course their was only two teams last year that had 3-0 records and there are 12 playoffs spots so...no duh.

I some times wonder if he's a litigation lawyer. Someone who tries to make the improbable sound probable.
You're giving him way to much credit.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks...

Keep living in the past breaker. Do whatever it takes to help dry the tears.

Zero Joe Montana
Zero Jerry Rice
Zero Ronnie Lott
Zero Steve Young
Zero Brent Jones

And as for breaker.....

Zero ability to make a relevant argument.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it!

I really loved how the Seahawks tried to sue Texas A&M over the '12th Man' title and the Aggies, in court, explained that THEY'VE been using it since 1925.

A full 50 years ahead of the Seahawks even being a franchise.

:L get it right

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, Breaker, why don't you give it a rest, bro? Nothing is going to be decided on the Hoop. I understand a little back and forth but this trying to get Seahawk fans to accept that the Niners are the better team is a lost cause. We are 1-2 at this point. At least let it go until we win a few and get back to looking like a good club.

Breaker is on suicide watch so you have forgive him, you have to forgive Seattle fans, a shitty baseball team, lost our basketball team, lost the minor league hockey team, got NHL blue balled, have a shitty college football program on Montlake with a sleaze ball HC..if there is any excitement I think Seattle fans are allowed to get all giddy. You should see lame ass Sounders fans.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker is on suicide watch so you have forgive him, you have to forgive Seattle fans, a shitty baseball team, lost our basketball team, lost the minor league hockey team, got NHL blue balled, have a shitty college football program on Montlake with a sleaze ball HC..if there is any excitement I think Seattle fans are allowed to get all giddy. You should see lame ass Sounders fans.

I take all of that into account. I'm rational about things. I understand the Seahawk fans ( even though its annoying at times) and their excitement for their team. At least you guys aren't Cleveland. I feel really bad for their fan base, in all sports.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something interesting to ponder. We all know how Breaker will react if the 49ers win Thursday night. There will be a virtual avalanche of his obnoxious bullshit.

But what if they lose?

Does he disappear?