• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there a larger fanbase in the NFL that is more unrealistic than Cowboys fans?

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kick it around, greg hardy style…

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders fans are trying really hard to reclaim their former title of most delusional. Or maybe it's just me looking across the web.

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, that hit on Danny White was AWESOME.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans.

They think Tom Brady is good.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Bears fans don't realize Jay Cutler plays for the opposition.

(Packers fans are guilty of this with ARodg, but it's a little different.)

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans fans who still think they would have won a Super Bowl if only they had drafted Vince Young.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans.

They think Tom Brady is good.

Agreed. If Brady was that good why would he have been 2nd string at UM, unless he was cheating?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Bears fans don't realize Jay Cutler plays for the opposition.

(Packers fans are guilty of this with ARodg, but it's a little different.)
I agree. Packers fans and Bears fans are quite different.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call, but Packers fans have to up near the top of the list for sure. They constantly tell us that their pole smoking QB is the best in the game yet aside from one lucky SB win he is always coming up short.

Oh, my favorite receiver (no pun intended) is hurt.

Oh, my defense isn't good enough to bail my overrated ass out.

Oh, Cam Newton is soo good, we had no chance.

:L

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call, but Packers fans have to up near the top of the list for sure. They constantly tell us that their pole smoking QB is the best in the game yet aside from one lucky SB win he is always coming up short.

Forget the fans.

Rodgers is quicker than any of them to point the finger after losses.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, most Packers know the truth. Tom Brady has three things going for him that Rodgers doesn't. 1) Belichick, 2) Vinatieri, and 3) all that cheating. Pretty good chance Rodgers would be 6-0 in super bowls with that trifecta backing him up. But, alas Brady is a mere 4-2.

We also find it funny that Patriots fans continue to make comments about the Packers QB being gay. It's the whole "pot meet kettle" thing. But then again, Patriots fans aren't known for their wisdom.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I think of delusional fans, I think of the Redskins. Maybe it's because I live in Maryland and listen to sports radio shows, but we also have the Ravens, and while they are by no means brain surgeons, they don't claim their team to be Super Bowl contenders EVERY SINGLE OFFSEASON the way that 'skins fans do.

But I think the title has to go to the Patriots fanbase, who still claim that their organization is 100% clean and all allegations against them (even going back to Spygate) is just the NFL making up things to hate on them.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I think of delusional fans, I think of the Redskins. Maybe it's because I live in Maryland and listen to sports radio shows, but we also have the Ravens, and while they are by no means brain surgeons, they don't claim their team to be Super Bowl contenders EVERY SINGLE OFFSEASON the way that 'skins fans do.

But I think the title has to go to the Patriots fanbase, who still claim that their organization is 100% clean and all allegations against them (even going back to Spygate) is just the NFL making up things to hate on them.
this was my very first thought when I read the title. Paper Champions if you will.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, most Packers know the truth. Tom Brady has three things going for him that Rodgers doesn't. 1) Belichick, 2) Vinatieri, and 3) all that cheating. Pretty good chance Rodgers would be 6-0 in super bowls with that trifecta backing him up. But, alas Brady is a mere 4-2.

We also find it funny that Patriots fans continue to make comments about the Packers QB being gay. It's the whole "pot meet kettle" thing. But then again, Patriots fans aren't known for their wisdom.

Pretty good chance you're overrated QB will need tickets to 5 upcoming SB's to go to to 6 of them.

Thanks for cleaning the worm off the hook though, Aaron would be proud of you :dhd:

carp-9864503.jpg

Last edited:

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good chance you're overrated QB will need tickets to 5 upcoming SB's to go to to 6 of them.

Thanks for cleaning the worm off the hook though, Aaron would be proud of you :dhd:

View attachment 129739

It's simply amazing how defensive some Patriots fans get in regards to Rodgers. It's almost as if they have to find some way to damage his reputation so he doesn't mar the accomplishments of Brady. Rest assured, my good man. Brady will make the Hall Of Fame. But just because Rodgers is a better QB, doesn't diminish what Brady has accomplished.

Reactions: GNG

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, there is not a LARGER Fanbase than the Cowboys that is more unrealistic. Plenty of smaller fanbases that are more unrealistic though...For example, the Redskins

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. If Brady was that good why would he have been 2nd string at UM, unless he was cheating?
He actually played third fiddle for a while. Brian Griese and Drew Henson both started over him. Picked #199 overall. No one ever thought Brady would ever accomplish half of what he has. 4 super bowls later anyone with half a football brain would say he's pretty good. Guess that leaves you and hammer out. But congrats you get this weeks knobbin slober award and it's only Monday:clap:

Reactions: BUD