• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there a bigger POS Than V. Burfict?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clown has paid since 2012, $204,329 in fines and has cost his team 269 yards in penalties.....

So I'd have to say another $75,000 fine won't teach the loser a damn thing!!!!
U forgot the 502 grand he lost for his 3 game susp So yea this is a slap on the wrist:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok it's a tie. Burfict and Goddell are equal. Burfict gets fined $75k for who knows how many offenses he's committed? For stepping on Blount. Nothing for the hit on Gronk. Nothing for any unsportsmanlike or taunting. Yet Blount, Gronk and Edellman get $9k fines for unsportsmanslike and taunting:scratch:
Goodell is a Tool. I hope cincy makes the POs and Gronk throws Burfict outta da club. Burfict lands on Goddell and ruptures his spleen.
Who am I kidding what's the chances of 1. Burfict not being suspended by then? 2. Cincy making the playoffs? Or 3. Goofball actually attending a game at Foxboro?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see him dive from behind at Marty Bennett's legs?
Discuss

TAKE that back, just saw the video... WOW That was pure dirt, no intention but to hurt him.... weak sauce...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TAKE that back, just saw the video... WOW That was pure dirt, no intention but to hurt him.... weak sauce...
He's a total douche. I just rewatched the game and there was a play where he hits a guy late. No big deal but when you combine that with all his other antics no wonder the NE players were getting unsportsmanlike fines.
Burfict is going to end someone's career. It's not as if Marvin Lewis is going to control it. In an interview Lewis was defending Burfict.

I used to like Cincy. They haven't been a threat. Have some nice players. Good fans for the most part. Now not so much letting guys like Burfict and PacMan run a muck.

The Bengals will not be getting a Christmas card from me.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a total douche. I just rewatched the game and there was a play where he hits a guy late. No big deal but when you combine that with all his other antics no wonder the NE players were getting unsportsmanlike fines.
Burfict is going to end someone's career. It's not as if Marvin Lewis is going to control it. In an interview Lewis was defending Burfict.

I used to like Cincy. They haven't been a threat. Have some nice players. Good fans for the most part. Now not so much letting guys like Burfict and PacMan run a muck.

The Bengals will not be getting a Christmas card from me.

I hear ya ...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burfict gets paid to hurt players on the field......
Goodell gets paid to hurt players off the field.
Both are dirty.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell is making $33 million
Donkeykong Suh is making $27 million
Burfict is making $2 million

Who is the bigger dick?

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a person with an anger issue, myself, I have typed this message as a hypocrite. Nevertheless, I have typed my opinion about V. Burfect.

Prior to the start of the season, I said that V. Burfect is one of the top-5 players in the NFL; pound-for-pound.
Marring V. Burfect is his temper--he needs to control his temper. Stop doing stupid things to people Burfect, due to an opposing offensive player of whom has said a comment to you that you didn't like. Athletes saying mean things to other players on the field is part of the game...deal with it.

While performing at his best, Burfect gave me the impression that he can neutralize an opposing offense, by himself. It's night-and-day per Burfect on the field. Potentially, Cincinnatti wins four of five more games in the regular season, because of Burfect. What can't he do at middle linebacker?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a person with an anger issue, myself, I have typed this message as a hypocrite. Nevertheless, I have typed my opinion about V. Burfect.

Prior to the start of the season, I said that V. Burfect is one of the top-5 players in the NFL; pound-for-pound.
Marring V. Burfect is his temper--he needs to control his temper. Stop doing stupid things to people Burfect, due to an opposing offensive player of whom has said a comment to you that you didn't like. Athletes saying mean things to other players on the field is part of the game...deal with it.

While performing at his best, Burfect gave me the impression that he can neutralize an opposing offense, by himself. It's night-and-day per Burfect on the field. Potentially, Cincinnatti wins four of five more games in the regular season, because of Burfect. What can't he do at middle linebacker?

Note to self...don't piss off klbynes500. :suds:

I wish Burfict was a Patriot.....Bill would show him the way!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok it's a tie. Burfict and Goddell are equal. Burfict gets fined $75k for who knows how many offenses he's committed? For stepping on Blount. Nothing for the hit on Gronk. Nothing for any unsportsmanlike or taunting. Yet Blount, Gronk and Edellman get $9k fines for unsportsmanslike and taunting:scratch:
Goodell is a Tool. I hope cincy makes the POs and Gronk throws Burfict outta da club. Burfict lands on Goddell and ruptures his spleen.
Who am I kidding what's the chances of 1. Burfict not being suspended by then? 2. Cincy making the playoffs? Or 3. Goofball actually attending a game at Foxboro?
Too many obstacles to this happening: NE will probably get a 1st round bye, if Cinn makes the playoffs they will play in the WC round and be gone as usual before they have chance to play NE.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell is making $33 million
Donkeykong Suh is making $27 million
Burfict is making $2 million

Who is the bigger dick?
The obvious answer as always is Tom Brady. :D :trash:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burfict mist be an asshole to garner this much unanimous support from the Hoop. Jennifer Lawrence's babeness is the only other example of total Hooplan unity that I can recall.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well this is all I have to say to you you contrarian bastard!

latest

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Brown?
Apples to oranges. Josh Brown = biggest POS off field (although there are others in the running for this). Burfict = biggest POS on field (although there are others in the running for this too).