• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there a bigger POS Than V. Burfict?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different animals here, but no question Burfict got less than what he should have.

Intently or not, Brady was screwing around with the integrity of the game and basically said F off to the league when called out on it....had he just said, yep I did it, no intent to cheat, uut this is how I like my footballs and I know I'm not the only QB that likes the football a certain way...he probably gets a slap on the wrist fine and doesn't miss a game.

Doubt it. But yes, I wish he did say that from the beginning.... But I am sure he still would have gotten what he got.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it. But yes, I wish he did say that from the beginning.... But I am sure he still would have gotten what he got.

idk... I don't think Goodell wants to make his star QBs look bad, but at the same doesn't want to appear to turn the other cheek either. (see how quietly Manning's Al J Jeerza issue was resolved).

Brady made that deal way bigger than it needed to be imo...maybe a game at most, but I don't think he even gets a game if he comes forward from the outset....he pushed him into a corner.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk... I don't think Goodell wants to make his star QBs look bad, but at the same doesn't want to appear to turn the other cheek either. (see how quietly Manning's Al J Jeerza issue was resolved).

Brady made that deal way bigger than it needed to be imo...maybe a game at most, but I don't think he even gets a game if he comes forward from the outset....he pushed him into a corner.

Goodell is a pussy! Plain and Simple

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different animals here, but no question Burfict got less than what he should have.

Intently or not, Brady was screwing around with the integrity of the game and basically said F off to the league when called out on it....had he just said, yep I did it, no intent to cheat, uut this is how I like my footballs and I know I'm not the only QB that likes the football a certain way...he probably gets a slap on the wrist fine and doesn't miss a game.

Balls......

Fully inflated balls.....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goodell made it way bigger than it should have been.

All by his lonesome.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All by his lonesome.
Spot on Hank. Goofball could've invoked his almighty power on Monday following the game. Issue the $25k fine for what Goodell felt was manipulating equipment. But once he was embarrased again after wasting so much time and money on a speculation he had to go full blown nuke.

This $75k fine is just another example of the NFLs inability to dish out punishment with any kind of reasoning or equality. I hope the ratings continue to drop and Goodell finally gets fired.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All by his lonesome.

As much as Goodell is a prick, can't buy that one.

Just as you did, TB should have trivialize it, yeah I did it, didn't realize it was that big of a deal...all QBs do it, etc...he tried to deny it and pissed off RG...that's what made it a bigger deal than it should've been.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a fine? Really NFL? I could understand this if he WAS NOT just coming off a suspension, but the fact that he was suspended this season should have led to further suspension.

That's like if someone had 2 DUI's within 1 year, and the judge revoked his license the first time but only made him do community service the 2nd time. The fuck?

A fine isn't going to teach him anything.

This clown has paid since 2012, $204,329 in fines and has cost his team 269 yards in penalties.....

So I'd have to say another $75,000 fine won't teach the loser a damn thing!!!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as Goodell is a prick, can't buy that one.

Just as you did, TB should have trivialize it, yeah I did it, didn't realize it was that big of a deal...all QBs do it, etc...he tried to deny it and pissed off RG...that's what made it a bigger deal than it should've been.

Ed Zachary. Little Rog was pissed off. So that is how he handled it all by his lonesome.

And then when real stuff happens that doesn't offend his delicate sensibilities, he tosses around cotton candy and such.

He is such a dick it's beyond understanding.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed Zachary. Little Rog was pissed off. So that is how he handled it all by his lonesome.

And then when real stuff happens that doesn't offend his delicate sensibilities, he tosses around cotton candy and such.

He is such a dick it's beyond understanding.

Agree 100% on the real important stuff....but I still don't think he really want to go after Kraft's guy until he was pushed into a corner...TB should have let the pussy "win", take the slab on the wrist and this would never have been deflate gate.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100% on the real important stuff....but I still don't think he really want to go after Kraft's guy until he was pushed into a corner...TB should have let the pussy "win", take the slab on the wrist and this would never have been deflate gate.

Then again if you felt innocent would you accept being told you were guilty?

Nothing but innuendo said he was guilty of anything.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Hank Kingsley

Fingers were too quick...hit enter before I typed anything.

I was hoping we wouldn't drill down into this again, so I'm going to keep this on a surface level as much as possible.

My thoughts from the beginning. All NFL QBs want the game ball a certain way, and it's common knowledge around the league which is why most QBs that spoke out thought this was trivial.

• Did Brady deflate the footballs...no, every team has a equipment staff for that task
  • Was Brady aware the footballs were being deflated...absolutely
  • Did Brady know after the footballs were deflated that they were non-compliant?...Most likely not
But to claim total innocence...common sense won't allow me to buy in...these guys are pros and handling footballs more than any other position aside from the center, he knew the balls had been tampered with.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Hank Kingsley

Fingers were too quick...hit enter before I typed anything.

I was hoping we wouldn't drill down into this again, so I'm going to keep this on a surface level as much as possible.

My thoughts from the beginning. All NFL QBs want the game ball a certain way, and it's common knowledge around the league which is why most QBs that spoke out thought this was trivial.

• Did Brady deflate the footballs...no, every team has a equipment staff for that task
  • Was Brady aware the footballs were being deflated...absolutely
  • Did Brady know after the footballs were deflated that they were non-compliant?...Most likely not
But to claim total innocence...common sense won't allow me to buy in...these guys are pros and handling footballs more than any other position aside from the center, he knew the balls had been tampered with.

And common sense tells me the officials had no clue what they were doing (2 different ga0ages) and temperature fluctuations impact pressures, and everything.

But Rog had hurt feelings.....