• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the NFL manipulating games for profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its OK. You're an idiot. I already knew that.

whats your prediction ? if you think your team will compete and win in the playoffs this year I am telling you right now it will not happen

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no sweetums , Im saying seattle will get no better than second place in their division and wont win a playoff game if they get one

This is just sharp analysis, they got a little weaker in the offseason in the best division in the league but completely overshadowing that every rule change this offseason is aimed at the Seahawks...that might be your point though. Once again, hilarious how little the league hides this shit and people still don't believe it. The league is literally changing it's rules to hinder the SB champs and increase Manning, Brady, QB production.

3 new NFL rules that remind us of Seahawks Super Bowl run | KING5.com Seattle

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just sharp analysis, they got a little weaker in the offseason in the best division in the league but completely overshadowing that every rule change this offseason is aimed at the Seahawks...that might be your point though. Once again, hilarious how little the league hides this shit and people still don't believe it. The league is literally changing it's rules to hinder the SB champs and increase Manning, Brady, QB production.

3 new NFL rules that remind us of Seahawks Super Bowl run | KING5.com Seattle

not just that the new rules obviously benefit weaker QBs and make them look better too.

no I wasnt making any hidden ,two sided point. I am simply going with; the league keeps super bowl winners down the following year. I didn't know or believe that last year but I will assume it now.
But if you are saying thats obvious football knowledge then I would want to say to people who mock me(not you) for saying it ,that they should make up their minds. I thought that the people that don't believe in so called conspiracies have to believe that all things are equal and anything can happen.
so they are saying its premeditated naturally and I'm saying its premeditated by choice.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats your prediction ? if you think your team will compete and win in the playoffs this year I am telling you right now it will not happen

My prediction is the Seahawks win the SB.

What the fuck does that have to do with your scripted NFL argument? Are you suggesting that the hawks won't advance if they make the playoffs because its not part of the plan. Or you just trying to change the subject?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is the Seahawks win the SB.

What the fuck does that have to do with your scripted NFL argument? Are you suggesting that the hawks won't advance if they make the playoffs because its not part of the plan. Or you just trying to change the subject?

its in this thread so I'm obviously talking about premeditated outcomes.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything. It means I'm telling you their future as decided by the league before it happens

Your wrong and it's ok to be wrong... Your entitled your opinion... I've been watching football my entire life and you can see when a team has and edge over another team... And you can see when refs make pathetic call's and THEY do so I won't argue with that... But your not gonna sell me the league chooses the champion and manipulates and entire season to help that team win.... Not a chance... If your a Redskins fan that kinda insults Mark Rypien and company back in the early 90's ... Dude they were GOOD and you could clearly see that....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the league manipulates all things to ensure maximum profit, then why 'stage' or manipulate the SB to be such a blow out? I mean that was the worst possible game for the league. Most of the country had tuned out by half time.

Wouldn't Peyton getting another ring have been a bigger story and a larger draw across the country?

Making it easy for Seattle to get to and win the SB doesn't make any sense in terms of overall league profit or popularity.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its in this thread so I'm obviously talking about premeditated outcomes.

You cited SBs 42 & 44.

What if Porter slips when he jumps the route and Peyton throws a TD to Wayne. Or what if Tyree drops that very dropable pass? Are you suggesting that bs flags would have flown in order to ensure the outcome? Is that your argument, really? That if the players wouldn't have gotten it done in those clutch moments that the NFL would have blatantly helped them win? GTFO.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the league manipulates all things to ensure maximum profit, then why 'stage' or manipulate the SB to be such a blow out? I mean that was the worst possible game for the league. Most of the country had tuned out by half time.

Wouldn't Peyton getting another ring have been a bigger story and a larger draw across the country?

Making it easy for Seattle to get to and win the SB doesn't make any sense in terms of overall league profit or popularity.

The Super Bowl clearly wasn't rigged.

The NFC Championship game...that's obviously another story...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Super Bowl clearly wasn't rigged.

The NFC Championship game...that's obviously another story...

:lol:

Yeah, I'm sure the league office called down and had Kaepernick throw to a fully covered Crabtree on purpose to punish them for going to the SB the year before. Is that about right Ram?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'm sure the league office called down and had Kaepernick throw to a fully covered Crabtree on purpose to punish them for going to the SB the year before. Is that about right Ram?

They didn't have to call down. They have microchips embedded in his tattoos.

Duh!

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not the league office. Heading in the right direction but wrong tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol exactly ...

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your wrong and it's ok to be wrong... Your entitled your opinion... I've been watching football my entire life and you can see when a team has and edge over another team... And you can see when refs make pathetic call's and THEY do so I won't argue with that... But your not gonna sell me the league chooses the champion and manipulates and entire season to help that team win.... Not a chance... If your a Redskins fan that kinda insults Mark Rypien and company back in the early 90's ... Dude they were GOOD and you could clearly see that....

nope , sorry but they are smarter than you. They decide as the season goes which team is becoming more popular with fans and when needed they will manipulate games to suit that trend. This is not an opinion. I don't know yet what the theme/narrative will be as the season goes but I guarantee Seattle will not be part of another title run.No, refs cant make pathetic calls anymore with so much tech around them. When it happens that often it is obviously a lie.

a team being good has nothing to with it. Yes teams are good and the players do great things . If a team is good it just makes it less of a hassle and the refs can hold back on questionable calls.

again..there is no way in hell 2 brothers coach in a super bowl 2 years after one becomes a coach. There is no way two black coach's suddenly coach in a super bowl at the same time when the hot topic is not enough black coach's back then. Its a 1 in a billion odds to even make it to a SB but some how 2 manning brothers have been to 5 total in their combined careers. If things are not being manipulated it wouldn't be that typical for all these things to happen so easily,so often.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a one in a billion odds to make it to a super bowl out of a pool of 32 teams. :L

Math much? :noidea:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ram guy is great! A complete lunatic. Every post gets dumber and dumber and he gets more and more convinced he's right.

This is like a psychological case study

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope , sorry but they are smarter than you. They decide as the season goes which team is becoming more popular with fans and when needed they will manipulate games to suit that trend. This is not an opinion. I don't know yet what the theme/narrative will be as the season goes but I guarantee Seattle will not be part of another title run.No, refs cant make pathetic calls anymore with so much tech around them. When it happens that often it is obviously a lie.

a team being good has nothing to with it. Yes teams are good and the players do great things . If a team is good it just makes it less of a hassle and the refs can hold back on questionable calls.

again..there is no way in hell 2 brothers coach in a super bowl 2 years after one becomes a coach. There is no way two black coach's suddenly coach in a super bowl at the same time when the hot topic is not enough black coach's back then. Its a 1 in a billion odds to even make it to a SB but some how 2 manning brothers have been to 5 total in their combined careers. If things are not being manipulated it wouldn't be that typical for all these things to happen so easily,so often.

Lol dude your funny... If Seattle repeats it's gonna be funny to see what your excuse will be... Maybe the league needed a repeat champion for ratings ?? Prepare your possible conspiracy theories...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol dude your funny... If Seattle repeats it's gonna be funny to see what your excuse will be... Maybe the league needed a repeat champion for ratings ?? Prepare your possible conspiracy theories...

I sure he could rattle one off right off the top of his head. I ' m really tempted to do a poll is Ram crazy? The options would be....

1) hell yes.

2) no just senile

3) both of the above

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a one in a billion odds to make it to a super bowl out of a pool of 32 teams. :L

Math much? :noidea:

dude, vegas 1 in 16 or 40 or what ever type odds have nothing to do with real math probabilities of a team making it to a super bowl. It is you that doesn't understand math.

Status
Not open for further replies.