• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Steve Kerr essentially done in this league?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, didn't know you were in his head like that. Do you know what he had for breakfast too?

Well Magic thought otherwise. He wasn't forced on answer with a question, he said it. His dad adding the comment pretty much says it all too. This was no joke.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A player doesn't just come out and expose themselves and their team like that, but Klay did and it backfired hard. You have to live with your comments though and move on obviously.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Magic thought otherwise. He wasn't forced on answer with a question, he said it. His dad adding the comment pretty much says it all too. This was no joke.

Last I'll say on it, but chances are high that Magic didn't see the interview, just someone told him "hey Klay said this..".

Also if you actually watch the interview, the question is being answered by Draymond and Klay interjects, jokingly, with a smile and a laugh, to which the majority of the room laughed at his response.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget, before last year Golden State had been the cellar of the league for decades.

Due to winning a title last year, and getting to the Finals this year, Kerr has bought himself at least 2 more years before his seat gets warm.

New management brought this team to respectable levels with Mark Jackson. Kerr got them to championship level.

But the Warriors getting cute and taking ill advised shots is what killed them - this is what Kerr should've handled. Popovich would've had his hands around throats.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr better pray that teams don't start figuring out how to defend Curry or Thompson. It looks like the Cavs laid out the blueprint tonight.

Yeah...your team needs to just have Lebron and you're good.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron could go to over a dozen team and immediately get to the finals. That's how bad a dude he is.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I'll say on it, but chances are high that Magic didn't see the interview, just someone told him "hey Klay said this..".

Also if you actually watch the interview, the question is being answered by Draymond and Klay interjects, jokingly, with a smile and a laugh, to which the majority of the room laughed at his response.

The articles I read about said that Klay was making a joke.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won those in spite of him. They were 25 points down with him on the floor. Do you know what that means? You comparing his injury to Kyrie's last year is ridiculous, but you've never been one for making sense.
Again they were 3-1 with him and 0-3 with out him. its that simple. Even Kerr himself said it was a big injury because it changed the whole line up and the Middle was free. They didnt have a back up plan when he got hurt. Instead of green playin 12-15 min at center he had to play 25-30 min at center. Big difference. Not that hard to figure out. Is Bogut a great player no but he was still a starter who did certain things for this team like blocking shots and rebounding and having someone in the middle.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won those in spite of him. They were 25 points down with him on the floor. Do you know what that means? You comparing his injury to Kyrie's last year is ridiculous, but you've never been one for making sense.
Im not comparing him to Irving. i even said his injury was worse for the Cavs but overall losing a starter hurts, plus take out green in Game 5 with out Bogut hurts. Then Iggy playing with a bad back in game 6 and 7 hurts. They were banged up just like the Cavs were banged up last year. I dont see the harm in saying this. Its a Fact. thats why I would like to see a Rd 3. Hope both stay Healthy. As of right now both team beat each other in the Finals.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again they were 3-1 with him and 0-3 with out him. its that simple. Even Kerr himself said it was a big injury because it changed the whole line up and the Middle was free. They didnt have a back up plan when he got hurt. Instead of green playin 12-15 min at center he had to play 25-30 min at center. Big difference. Not that hard to figure out. Is Bogut a great player no but he was still a starter who did certain things for this team like blocking shots and rebounding and having someone in the middle.
And his injury is not even comparable to Kyrie's last year. Their record when he was healthy is irrelevant, it's and extremely weak piece of causal data. What's significantly more accurate is how they did when he was ACTUALLY on the floor (which, by the way, was an average of about 12-13 minutes per game), and it's a fact that they were worse when he played. You literally cannot argue that fact.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not comparing him to Irving. i even said his injury was worse for the Cavs but overall losing a starter hurts, plus take out green in Game 5 with out Bogut hurts. Then Iggy playing with a bad back in game 6 and 7 hurts. They were banged up just like the Cavs were banged up last year. I dont see the harm in saying this. Its a Fact. thats why I would like to see a Rd 3. Hope both stay Healthy. As of right now both team beat each other in the Finals.
No, they weren't. Kyrie only played one game and Love played 0. That was two huge pieces. Draymond missed 1 game (notice they still lost 3 other games where he played?), and Bogut missed 2.5 games. That's not even in the same ballpark of injury issues.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And his injury is not even comparable to Kyrie's last year. Their record when he was healthy is irrelevant, it's and extremely weak piece of causal data. What's significantly more accurate is how they did when he was ACTUALLY on the floor (which, by the way, was an average of about 12-13 minutes per game), and it's a fact that they were worse when he played. You literally cannot argue that fact.
I agree, I dont know where you are getting the Comparison part. I never said it was the same. Irving is a way better player and hurt the Cavs more. Love not so much nut still hurt because u lose Depth.

U cant argue that GS went 3-1 with him and 0-3 with out him. Losing a starter hurts no matter what. It changes the game plan of the team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they weren't. Kyrie only played one game and Love played 0. That was two huge pieces. Draymond missed 1 game (notice they still lost 3 other games where he played?), and Bogut missed 2.5 games. That's not even in the same ballpark of injury issues.
Its still major. Facts are Facts. 0-3 with out him 3-1 with him. Argument over. I dont know why u are getting so butt hurt. Its not taking anything away from the Cavs. As a fan I wouldnt mind seeing Rd 3 and hope both are healthy.

Damn Cavs fans are sensitive even after winning. LOL

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I dont know where you are getting the Comparison part. I never said it was the same. Irving is a way better player and hurt the Cavs more. Love not so much nut still hurt because u lose Depth.

U cant argue that GS went 3-1 with him and 0-3 with out him. Losing a starter hurts no matter what. It changes the game plan of the team.

If nothing else it made them play Varejao a lot more & that guy really doesn't even belong in the NBA & especially playing in the playoffs (except when a team is up by 30 or more).

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else it made them play Varejao a lot more & that guy really doesn't even belong in the NBA & especially playing in the playoffs (except when a team is up by 30 or more).
Bingo and they tried to start Ezeli and we all found out he cant be a starter in this league.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's exposed for what he is: a fraud.

There was never anything there. We know that now. I predict a rapid demise in Golden State, a stint somewhere desperate and pretentious and silly (like the Knicks, of course) then a two-year stint somewhere like Philly, then either retirement, assistant role to work with shooters or coaching somewhere quiet like Pepperdine.

He's finished.

Knee jerk reaction much? C'mon man. This post screams troll post

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knee jerk reaction much? C'mon man. This post screams troll post

Kerr will be happy to be at Pepperdine five years from now.

The beginning of the end for him in this league started last night.

Sorry.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its still major. Facts are Facts. 0-3 with out him 3-1 with him. Argument over. I dont know why u are getting so butt hurt. Its not taking anything away from the Cavs. As a fan I wouldnt mind seeing Rd 3 and hope both are healthy.

Damn Cavs fans are sensitive even after winning. LOL
It's not being sensitive, it's pointing out when someone is very wrong and doesn't know how stats work. I wore the same shirt for games 5, 6, and 7. Had I not worn it last night, the Cavs still would've won. Just because I wore my shirt then, it doesn't mean that's why they won. Now, if you had a piece of data that specifically explained and proved how my shirt impacted the Cavs, that would be relevant. There's the difference between our two stances. Yours is based on coincidence while mine is based on real data. Very simple.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not being sensitive, it's pointing out when someone is very wrong and doesn't know how stats work. I wore the same shirt for games 5, 6, and 7. Had I not worn it last night, the Cavs still would've won. Just because I wore my shirt then, it doesn't mean that's why they won. Now, if you had a piece of data that specifically explained and proved how my shirt impacted the Cavs, that would be relevant. There's the difference between our two stances. Yours is based on coincidence while mine is based on real data. Very simple.
I been telling them how wrong they are but they are so blind its crazy. they cant see the difference of 0-3 and 3-1. I guess thats their issue.

Some one is reaching......... Just give up. U sound really bad now with this shirt thing. Just stop. U are comparing a shirt to a starter who helped his team go 3-1 against the Cavs in the Finals. He wasnt a great player but he was still their starter and they had their rotations.

ASK any coach if a starter goes done does it affect their team. 90% of them will say yes but the next man in needs to jump in. In this case GS didnt have a next man in. Did you side show bob and Ezeli? Man Even Barnes had to play Center. LOL

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been telling them how wrong they are but they are so blind its crazy. they cant see the difference of 0-3 and 3-1. I guess thats their issue.

Some one is reaching......... Just give up. U sound really bad now with this shirt thing. Just stop. U are comparing a shirt to a starter who helped his team go 3-1 against the Cavs in the Finals. He wasnt a great player but he was still their starter and they had their rotations.

ASK any coach if a starter goes done does it affect their team. 90% of them will say yes but the next man in needs to jump in. In this case GS didnt have a next man in. Did you side show bob and Ezeli? Man Even Barnes had to play Center. LOL
So, you're telling me Golden State was better when Bogut was on the floor? Then why were they -25 with him in the lineup? You still can't explain that part away. Like I said, you don't know how causal analysis works. You're making up a connection between Bogut playing and their record when it's coincidental. Actual, real data shows they were much worse with him on the floor than on the bench. There's no easier way I can explain this to you, and despite having no way of combatting my point you insist that you're right. That's basically the definition of ignorance.