• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Steve Kerr essentially done in this league?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do sour grapes, son...I'm just serving up genuine lemonade from the constant lemons you and your fellow cavfanboyz keep throwing out there by virtue of your refusal to acknowledge facts.
Hahahaha went back and edited it and got pissed that you were called out. What a fucking loser.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of like the lesser of two evils, IMO.

While Bogut wasn't good, he wasn't a pure net negative while he was out on the court (despite the plus/minus). Varaejo and Ezeli were so bad out there. Bogut was at the very least on offense a great screen setter and a great passer. He doesn't get enough credit for what he does away from the hoop. You won't even notice a lot of what he does for the offense specifically just by looking at the box score.

I'm not saying Bogut would have made a significant difference, but in this series he could have provided a boost. His importance this year was much more significant because Barnes was so terrible.

If Barnes were just half-way decent, I would 100% agree that Bogut was a non-factor. Being that Barnes was not good, at all, Bogut would/could have played a larger role in game 7. Not taking away from the Cavs. Bogut is not as important as some say on here, but he's also not a throw away like some have suggested either.
You would know better about Bogut's all-around game, so I respect your insight here. I was surprised by how bad Barnes was for most of this series, too. He was supposed to be such a top-flight talent, but it just hasn't materialized.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shirley you jest?

try harder.
LOL you tried posting something you thought would be clever and it backfired because you're a moron, and then you went back and edited it but not before I caught you. The Cavs win, it's gettin to you.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you tried posting something you thought would be clever and it backfired because you're a moron, and then you went back and edited it but not before I caught you. The Cavs win, it's gettin to you.

keep tryin....you're not even close....:lol:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, he's in full blown bandwagon meltdown mode.....better call @Wild Turkey

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would know better about Bogut's all-around game, so I respect your insight here. I was surprised by how bad Barnes was for most of this series, too. He was supposed to be such a top-flight talent, but it just hasn't materialized.

I have always thought Barnes was overrated but I guess it doesn't matter he will get big money regardless this offseason. Some games he looks like a good 2nd option on some teams, then at times he looks like a bench warmer.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always thought Barnes was overrated but I guess it doesn't matter he will get big money regardless this offseason. Some games he looks like a good 2nd option on some teams, then at times he looks like a bench warmer.
I haven't been keeping up on Barnes, but I didn't realize he was in line for a big payday. Can't believe how dumb some of these GMs can be.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barnes has been sub-par for almost the entire year. While his overall numbers might be in line with what was expected, he regressed in a lot of aspects. I think he started pressing very early in the year because he turned down a pretty significant extension offer from the Warriors (4 years, 64M). He wanted a max deal and it looked like he was pressing for it. It started him on a rough patch, which he was never really able to recover from.

Barnes biggest problem his entire career is that he doesn't make decisions fast enough. Add to that all of what's going on in his head about his lingering off-season, and that puts a lot of pressure on a guy.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes has been sub-par for almost the entire year. While his overall numbers might be in line with what was expected, he regressed in a lot of aspects. I think he started pressing very early in the year because he turned down a pretty significant extension offer from the Warriors (4 years, 64M). He wanted a max deal and it looked like he was pressing for it. It started him on a rough patch, which he was never really able to recover from.

Barnes biggest problem his entire career is that he doesn't make decisions fast enough. Add to that all of what's going on in his head about his lingering off-season, and that puts a lot of pressure on a guy.
Wow, where in the world does he think he think he's getting a max deal from? The extension GS gave him was already far more than what he's worth.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, where in the world does he think he think he's getting a max deal from? The extension GS gave him was already far more than what he's worth.

Well it was plausible before the season started. Barnes was coming off a very good playoff run where he played well. Add to that he's only 24 with tons of upside still being a 4th option on the Warriors and it was a calculated risk. If Barnes would have been able to improve his scoring to somewhere in the 16-17 point range, with all the money going around this off-season it was possible he could have gotten that (again considering upside). Now it's looking like he may have cost himself some money. Or at the very worst, he'll end up getting paid from a non playoff caliber team.

Edit: Lots of Warriors fans prior to this playoffs were really torn on Barnes. Some love him, some hate him. I personally don't think he was worth the original offer the Warriors gave to him, when it happened.