• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Steve Kerr essentially done in this league?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But according to them they are better than the Showtime Lakers. They will be eating crow for awhile and Magic is sitting in his throne laughing....

View attachment 129453

Whatever. Not according to me, but you would've had to see showtime play to know what i mean...

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr should be fine but I do expect some tweaks to that roster this year.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes a lot better and we saw that. Also Green playing Center for more mins hurts. Damn in game 5 Barnes was the Center. So please stop saying it didnt matter. No one is taking away credit from the Cavs. I posted that this was the best Championship. I just want to see rd 3 and both team are healthy. How much fun that would be. Last time I checked both team beat each other in the Finals.

Anytime you lose a starter it matters, imo mostly discouraging Irving/James from attacking the glass, a little bit of OFC in the paint on lobs....at the same time, up 3-1, you're supposed to close it out Bogut or no Bogut....'17? we'll have to see how the offseason works out...CLE probably has the easier route back.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. Not according to me, but you would've had to see showtime play to know what i mean...

That's why I said "them" as in the GS Warriors, at least some of the players and other athletes.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No fucking way...Thompson (Mychal) should have his ring taken away for even saying that...good Magic corrected him...People forget, that team had 3 pt shooters too...plus the inside game, mid range game, and imo the best postseason PG to ever play.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime you lose a starter it matters, imo mostly discouraging Irving/James from attacking the glass, a little bit of OFC in the paint on lobs....at the same time, up 3-1, you're supposed to close it out Bogut or no Bogut....'17? we'll have to see how the offseason works out...CLE probably has the easier route back.
That I agree with. Up 3-1 u need to close out especially with 2 homes games.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have kept Walton, I think the Lakers should be pretty happy for the future. Walton will be a very good coach IMO.
A room-temperature bag of dicks could coach better than Luke Walton.

@Ojb81 is drunker than a football bat right now and he could coach better than Luke Walton!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A room-temperature bag of dicks could coach better than Luke Walton.

@Ojb81 is drunker than a football bat right now and he could coach better than Luke Walton!

I wish! God I hate Mondays

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fucking way...Thompson (Mychal) should have his ring taken away for even saying that...good Magic corrected him...People forget, that team had 3 pt shooters too...plus the inside game, mid range game, and imo the best postseason PG to ever play.

The Showtime Lakers devastated basketball. No one could stand before it. Watch NBA Hardwood Classics. It's shocking how tall and fast those guys were; they were the pinnacle of team basketball.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Showtime Lakers devastated basketball. No one could stand before it. Watch NBA Hardwood Classics. It's shocking how tall and fast those guys were; they were the pinnacle of team basketball.

I bet this guy feels pretty awful right now :laugh3:

hqdefault.jpg

Attachments

• sbnation-share__57_.0.0.png
    sbnation-share__57_.0.0.png
    764.4 KB · Views: 42

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the overreaction to Kerr.

IMO, he did make a few mistakes on rotations. BUT, what the rotations were trying to do was make-up for the extreme sub-par performance of Barnes. Bogut going down hurt, but Ezeli was terrible when he was out there. That left Draymond alone to be the 5, and Barnes the 4. When Barnes was ineffective, he had one option, to go even smaller, or put a guy like Varaejo out there, who was also terrible.

Considering the way the Warriors won all season, it was strange that their downfall was actually it's biggest strength. They got killed on the interior, mostly again because of Barnes. He was not only terrible on offense, but defensively and rebounding wise he was a complete not factor.

Calling Kerr a fraud is ridiculous, because he created a system for a team that averaged nearly 30 assists a game. Also a pretty short memory for everyone, considering last year was when he made adjustments that won the Warriors a championship.

Even Pop has lost finals series against inferior teams. Shit happens.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh...the Bill Russell Celts >>>>>>>>
Just admit it,HD

:lol:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, there are Coaches in the NBA? :noidea::pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was joking. His dad was on the showtime lakers. How does anyone not understand this?

Umm. He might of acted like he was joking, but he was definitely serious. The comments of his dad were very serious too. Either way, it doesn't look good on him.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm. He might of acted like he was joking, but he was definitely serious. The comments of his dad were very serious too. Either way, it doesn't look good on him.

Damn, didn't know you were in his head like that. Do you know what he had for breakfast too?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the overreaction to Kerr.

IMO, he did make a few mistakes on rotations. BUT, what the rotations were trying to do was make-up for the extreme sub-par performance of Barnes. Bogut going down hurt, but Ezeli was terrible when he was out there. That left Draymond alone to be the 5, and Barnes the 4. When Barnes was ineffective, he had one option, to go even smaller, or put a guy like Varaejo out there, who was also terrible.

Considering the way the Warriors won all season, it was strange that their downfall was actually it's biggest strength. They got killed on the interior, mostly again because of Barnes. He was not only terrible on offense, but defensively and rebounding wise he was a complete not factor.

Calling Kerr a fraud is ridiculous, because he created a system for a team that averaged nearly 30 assists a game. Also a pretty short memory for everyone, considering last year was when he made adjustments that won the Warriors a championship.

Even Pop has lost finals series against inferior teams. Shit happens.

Pretty spot on. Barnes shit the bed. Hard to put that on the coach.

Should have played Speights much more than Varaejo and Ezeli. That was his big rotation mistake.