• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Proof of Vax needed?

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hopeful that I will be able to get out to LA before the end of the season. Do I need proof of Vax to get into the game?

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hopeful that I will be able to get out to LA before the end of the season. Do I need proof of Vax to get into the game?
I heard you need proof of vax OR a negative test within 3 days.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they still require testing, but they at least offer it across the street. Shit's a joke overall, but if you want to go, just cruise over to the parking structure near that movie theater (Over behind the JW Marriott), and they can test you there. Usually send you results in about 30 minutes. Actually less than that, but the whole process is like a million screens of info, to which you get a QR Code, and they use that process you in. So my advice is to pre-fill out that info, get your QR Code ahead of time, and then when you get there, just walk past everybody who is just starting the process of the info. It's basically a bunch of "kids" over there running it, so if it's about health, that ain't it. My wife's job is working events there, so I've done the testing a few times. I used to just get tested offsite but the turnaround time was becoming so unreliable.

The only thing they have relaxed on is that they claim if you're vaxxed, then you don't have to wear a mask anymore. Everybody else, they say you still have to wear it unless actively eating of drinking. I'll be honest, no one inside cares, short of some power hungry ushers. Most people are walking around having beers and eating.

The overall experience isn't the same right now though. There are tons of empty seats because of the mandates, and how much hassle it is to go to a game. Also, parking has become stupid down there. I used to have this spot on 8th/Flower I loved for $8, but last game I went to they jacked it up to $35. Wife thinks it was due to Super Bowl week (Tuesday game prior to the Super Bowl), but overall, the experience just isn't the same right now.

If they make the Playoffs, I'm there. The only Kings game I've been to this year was I actually went to Florida and saw Kings play at Tampa Bay.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if I can just take an Uber down there and get there early, get tested. This way I don’t have to worry about parking.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks won’t ask for ID or Vax starting April 1

You can schedule your testing at crypto online
I didn’t look into this so you should find out how it works

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama and Psaki have tested positive although they're fully vaxed. The Hildebeest is probably vaxxed, and she tested positive as well. So, why will checking vax status provide protection for those around you?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama and Psaki have tested positive although they're fully vaxed. The Hildebeest is probably vaxxed, and she tested positive as well. So, why will checking vax status provide protection for those around you?

Because you need to shut the fuck up and follow the rules. That's why.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the game vs Seattle on Monday
They checked vax cards but not required to wear a mask.
The game was like a Steinbeck novel
Sad. Sad. Horrible and then it rains

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the game vs Seattle on Monday
They checked vax cards but not required to wear a mask.
The game was like a Steinbeck novel
Sad. Sad. Horrible and then it rains
They looked terrible. Very hard to watch.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No longer show proof or required to wear masks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear. Kings Monday night against Calgary is first game with the mandate dropped, then Edmonton. Two big games too.