• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Philip Rivers currently the best QB in the NFL?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't give much of rat's ass about playoff variance. Career playoff rating or SB runs, it's mostly SSS and slanted one way or another. I don't weigh it much into consideration when it comes to careers.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you compared them, got exposed for it, and now go on a two/one post rebuttal due to being butthurt over it and your lack of points in the first place. Your examples actually prove me correct. Overall playoff numbers prove MY argument to be factually correct....and whatever your argument is...it's your own.
No I didn't. You can try to hold on to that in order to attempt to refute my point but it will only be so in your mind.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just stop it. You made no disclaimers...it's plain as day you compared the two. I don't need it to refute your points, because they don't need to be refuted....they're irrelevant to my point. I hold them up as a blatant example of your obvious lack of football knowledge. You can have the last word...there is no point in discussing this any further.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just stop it. You made no disclaimers...it's plain as day you compared the two. I don't need it to refute your points, because they don't need to be refuted....they're irrelevant to my point. I hold them up as a blatant example of your obvious lack of football knowledge. You can have the last word...there is no point in discussing this any further.
Plain as day if your reading comprehension sucks. I've been showing examples of QB's overall postseason passer rating and how that's flawed when dissecting their actual playoff performance, those were more examples. You've ignored that by trying to make this into a "you don't understand your own data" argument. A feeble attempt to discredit what I said without actually refuting anything that I ACTUALLY said. Now, instead of having a real discussion about the topic, your holding onto this idea because it's the only thing that (in your mind) you have left, when really you have nothing.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tom said that his favorite ring is the next one, hope he gets 1 more